Status: Completed

So, Long Live Us

Jump then fall into me

I was finally back on tour with All Time Low. Jordan and I kept our distance from eachother, even though we had worked it out. Alex was taking me out on a date tonight. He didn't tell me where exactly we were going but he told me to dress pretty. I don't know what that meant to I asked Jack and he said to wear a nice dress with a pair of heels. If Jack said it was that then so be it. I would have to get ready in the back room though. Oh well.

I picked out a nude coloured dress that had a coating of lace over it. It was sleevless and it had a pleated skirt. I slipped it over my underwear and examined my body in the mirror. I liked how it fitted me and plus Alex thought I looked pretty in anything. I did still want to make a good impression on him though.

I then picked up a pair nude coloured heels that were open toed and had a little bow on each of them. I picked up a black blazer and slipped it on. I placed a pair of small diamond earrings in that Jack had bought me for my 16th and then slipped on the braclet that Alex had bought me the same year.

"Maddison, are you ready?" Jack asks as he opens the door. I nod and turn my body to face his.

"Do I look okay?" Jack looks me up and down.

"You look beautiful, Maddison. My little sister is all grown up." I blush and walk over to Jack, embracing him in a hug.

"Alex is waiting in the car outside for you." Jack pulls out of my grip. I pick up my bag and go to meet Alex who was in the car, like Jack said he was. I scurry over to the car and get in the passengers side.

"You look... amazing." Alex said, almost breathless. I couldn't help but blush. Alex started the car and began to drive down the road.

"What are we doing tonight then?"

"Hmm, well do you remember when we were 10 and we made that list of things that would be perfect to do with someone you love?"

"Mhm, the 7 most perfect things to do with your boyfriend/girlfriend." I was suprised at myself for knowing it still. "How did you remember all of them?"

"I have then written down in my wallet. I take it everywhere with me. It's a piece of you that's always with me. That sounds really cheesy."

"I like cheesy."

"Anyway, I wanna try and do all of the stuff on the list with the girl I love. You." I blushed like I always do when around Alex.

I remembered the list. They were going through my head suddenly, all the memories or writing it flooding back.

Maddison And Alex's amazing list of 7 perfect things to do with your boyfriend/girlfriend

1. Dancing in the rain.
2. Watch the sunset.
3. Candle lit picnic
4.Midnight beach walk
5.Cuddle under a full moon
6.Kissing in the rain
7. Love notes


"Full moon. Cuddling under the full moon. How do you even know tonight is going to be a full moon?" I questioned Alex.

"I made sure that there was a full the second that I knew this date was going ahead."

"You're too sweet Alex. You didn't have to do something as big as this."

"I wanted to. I wanted to show you I love you. Show you how much I care."

"Where are you taking me then?"

"There's a beach down the road from here. The boys helped me set up a blanket with some candles and some food. I want to make tonight perfect. Perfect night for a perfect girl." Alex pulls up in a space next to nowhere. He helped me out the 4 by 4 that someone had lent him. Alex led me to where the entrance to the beach was.

There was a red and white checkered picnic blanket laid on the sand held down by stones. Candles were lit around it and there was a pathway made out of single stones leading us to the blanket. Plates and bowls of food were laid on parts of the blanket, only leaving a space for Alex and I to sit.

"This way my princess." Alex said to me as he took my hand and led me down the path to the blanket. Once we reached it I sat myself down and Alex sat in front of me.

"This is perfect. It's almost too good to be true. It's like something out of a movie. This must of taken you so long to plan!" I was suprised, thrilled. My hair blew in the wind but I didn't care. All I wanted to do was look at Alex.

"It was all for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, how are you guys liking it? I ask that everytime! Haha, I need to get a new thing to say.

I'm not going to make their lives perfect from now on, I just need it to be like this for a few chapters so there is more emotion when it all goes wrong. Let me know what you think!