Status: Completed

So, Long Live Us

You won't be seventeen forever (Prologue)

The All Time Low tour had finished. Alex wouldn't speak to me. He got back with Lisa when we got back to Baltimore. He distanced himself from me. I didn't even bother going to practices because he was there. I was leaving today for London. Everyone came to see me and say their goodbyes. Everyone apart from Alex.

I don't know what I'd done wrong. He's ignored me for two months. I should be the one ignoring him for what he'd done to me but I couldn't keep thinking about it. I was leaving now. Maybe when I came back to visit he'd be less bitter towards me.

The car stopped. I looked at the airport. "We're here." Jack spoke. I was so scared to leave Jack. I didn't want to leave him.

"Thanks Jack." I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"I love you, Maddison."

"I love you too, Jack." And with that I was climbing out the car. Jack let a cold tear roll down his cheek. I stood at his window and wiped it then kissed his cheek. "I'll call you when I get to London."

"You better, I don't care what time it is. Okay?" I nod at him. "That's my girl." I hugged him one last time through the window and made my way into the airport.

It was all so big and I had no idea what to do. I told myself I was ready for this but I really wasn't.

After I checked in I just waited. I looked out the window which showed half of Baltimore. I was leaving my family behind, my friends, even the guy I loved. School was important but I was only 17.

And now my mind was running back to thoughts of Alex. I still fucking loved him. After everything, he still made my heart skip a beat. He's with Lisa and I still wish he was mine once more. Maybe we could of made it work. It's too late for that now.

My flight was called. I got up with my bag. I looked again. Bye Baltimore, I thought in my head.

Next stop, London.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I know. It was a shit ending. I'm going to try to make the sequel so much better!

Hopefully I can. Who even wants a sequel, just wondering?