Status: Completed

So, Long Live Us

Can anybody hear me? Or am I talking to myself.

The week surprisingly went pretty quickly. Alex and Lisa were getting more serious day by day, even though it had only been a week. We didn’t see much of Alex the whole week because he was too busy with her. Alex brought Lisa to band practice on Monday night. The boys all agreed to let Lisa come on tour with them but we had to make some changes to the sleeping arrangements. Lisa was going to have the bed I usually slept in and I was going to share the bunk with Jack or just sleep on the couch. I’ll probably just sleep with Jack.

It was now Friday and it was the night of the party. I stayed away from everyone at school today because in all honesty, I was having one of those days where I just didn’t want to speak to anyone. Rian was picking Jack and I up and Zack was coming with Lisa and Alex.
“Maddison Emily Barakat, if you don’t hurry up right now then I and Rian will leave without you!” I hear Jack calling from downstairs.
“I’m coming!” I should back down as I pull on my black heeled boots. I looked into the mirror. I had my peace tank top on with a beige pleated skirt. I placed a black blazer on over it then placed my phone and keys into the pockets. I placed my flower ring on and a pair of feather earrings along with my simple black bracelet. I walked down the stairs and looked at Jack. “Outfit approved?” I say, laughing.
“You actually look really pretty” Jack says as he walks out the door with me.
“Wow, thanks Jack! You sound so surprised” I laughed and got into the back of Rian’s car. Jack sat in the front.
“Riannnn!” I say giving me a small hug then strapping myself in.
“Is there a reason we hardly saw you all day?” He asks me as he begins driving.
“I had some stuff to sort out”
“Well you missed Lisa and Alex making out at lunch” He says, sarcastically.
“Wow, lucky people seeing that”

Once we arrived Jack got out the car and ran up to the house. Jack loved to party and I just laughed at him. I went to get out but Rian stopped me. “Woo, hold it there, I need to speak to you Barakat”
“What’s up?” I say, closing the door.
“I want you to answer me truthfully”
“Right…” I say, becoming a little scared.
“Do you like Alex?” I sigh. It must have been that obvious that Rian knows.
“What gave it away?” I ask him.
“Seriously, I see the way you look at him. The way you act together when you’re around him. The way your smile is massive if he gives you a compliment. It’s hard not to notice that you like him” Rian says, smiling at me.
“Keep it our little secret?” I ask him. He nods. We get out the car and I hug him tightly. We both saw Alex’s car parked up and shrugged it off before walking up to the house.

Once we walked in the party was already in full swing and I was already left on my own. Rian got pulled away by someone and there was really no point in me trying to find Jack through the crowd. I sat myself down on an empty couch and soon I was joined by someone. I turn to my side to see Zack. “Hey you” I say as he hugs me.
“Hiya” He says to me softly. Zack was always the shy one.
“You enjoying it then?”
“It’s the same old. Don’t really like sitting seeing Alex and Lisa eat each other’s faces off in the kitchen so I thought I’d come find you to come back with me and save me. So, are you coming into the kitchen with me?” I nod at him softly. Well, I wasn’t going to sit on my own now was I?

We both walk into the kitchen to see Alex and Lisa making out to the side, just like Zack said. Jack and Rian were also standing there. “Maddison! There’s my little sister” Jack says as I go over to stand with him.
“Nice of you to join us, Maddison” Alex said softly to me.
“Nice of you to come up for air” I say and only Jack heard, so he began laughing like a baboon.
“Sorry, I need to get out of here or I’m going to end up pissing myself on the floor” Jack says as he walks out of the kitchen. Rian follows him and so did Zack. I look to the floor, feeling my cheeks turn red.
“Baby, I’m just gonna go to the toilet, I’ll be back in a few!” Lisa said as she trotted out. Alex walked over to me with two drinks. One for myself and one for him.

“Thanks” I said as he handed me the drink. I took a small sip.
“You had your first kiss here, didn’t you?” Alex asked me.
“Shut up Alex, we don’t need to remember that again. Stop bringing it up”
“Come on, it was just a spin the bottle kiss. So what if it was your first kiss?”
“Have you never thought that it could of meant so much more to me than a spin the bottle kiss? Because it did. It was my first kiss. A kiss that was meant to be special. It was meant to be shared with the boy in my first relationship and instead I shared it with you”
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama? I think so! So yeah, thanks everyone for reading and please, tell me what you guys think! It will really mean a lot