Status: Completed

So, Long Live Us

Things are looking up, Oh finally!

The bus pulled up in the car park of the hotel. I look out of the window to see we were parked next to another tour bus, which I was guessing it belonged to We Are The In Crowd. “Jacky” I say, hugging him.
“Maddyy” He says to me before taking my hand and both of us running out of the tour bus, jumping the steps together.
“Like brother, like sister” Zack says behind us.
“Shut up Merrick! You know you love it” I say as Jack and I run into the lobby of the hotel. Everyone stared as Jack and I slowed ourselves down. We couldn’t help but laugh as we walked to the desk.

“All Time Low party” Jack says to the receptionist.
“Ah, yes. Your guests are waiting for you in the conference room down the hall. Enjoy your stay. You can come pick up your keys after you have finished with your guests”

We all nod and make our way down the hall. I couldn’t help it but I was getting excited with every step I took nearer the door. The door that We Are The In Crowd were behind.

"Ready?" Jack asks as he places his hand on the door handle.
"Just get in you freak" I say, pushing him softly then smiling at him sweetly. Jack opens the door to see the band sitting. They end up rising as we all walk in. I looked behind me and saw Lisa giving me dirty looks. I shook my head. I was not letting her ruin this moment.

We all said our hellos to the band. Lisa was clinging onto Alex's arm, per usual. Everyone was getting to know each other but I decided to sit in the corner. I didn't exactly want to get into the way of everyone. "This seat taken?" I hear a male voice say. The voice was deep and it was kind of hypnotising as well. I looked up to see Jordan Eckes standing over me. Jordan was a vocalist and guitarist for WATIC.
"No, Not at all" I say, moving up giving him space to sit down.

"Reason you're not over there with your brother?"
"Not exactly my scene"
"And why don't I believe that?" He asks in such a soft tone. I turned my head to look at him and I was caught by his eyes.
"I don't know. Maybe I'm not a very good liar" I say letting a smile creep on my face.
"You're cute" He says softly.
"I know, little sister and all" I look away once more. Every boy said I was 'cute' or 'adorable'. I wanted boys to see me as girlfriend material not a petty little child.
"I didn't mean it like that. I meant as in... well, you know what I mean" Jordan says as he becomes flustered and embarrased. His own cheeks turned that awful shade of red my own did when I was embarrased.
"You're not too bad yourself Mr Eckes" I became flustered myself. I didn't know what was happening but I definatly liked what this boy was doing to me. I think this is what I needed. A boy to sweep me off my feet. I was stuck in a whirl of Alex and it was no use. I needed to get out of the whirl and find someone new and in all honesty I fancied Jordan a lot before I met him anyway. Being a We Are The In Crowd fan and all.

"Why, thank you. That means a lot coming from you"
"Why's that?"
"I've admired you from afar. I think what you do is amazing. I know my siblings wouldn't come on tour with me every tour. Wouldn't come to every single band practice. Help make the albums. Do the photography for the tours"

Well, Jordan was right. I went on stage at times to get the pictures to put in a scrapbook for the boys. I have already filled up a few scrapbooks for the boys. I thought it would be nice to give them on an anniversary of the band or something. Something to remind me of the times on tour with them.

"I try my best to be a good little sister"
"You and Jack must be really close"
"We are. Should we maybe stop talking about my family?"
"And what would we talk about?"
"You take your pick, big guy" I say sitting back. Jordan follows.
"Would it be bad if I asked for your number so quickly?"
"Not at all" I say smiling.

I get my phone out of my pocket and exchange numbers with Jordan. This tour was getting better. Much better.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I know this is pretty short compared to what I have written before but I have a feeling the next one is going to be long and filled with drama so hopefully it makes up for it!