Status: New, comment and subscribe if you like! The character page will be LONG.

Where'd Ya Go?

Fertile & Dom

Billie Joe Armstrong is the oldest in his family, and the only Dom. He should help take care of his siblings, but instead he does pot with Mike and Tre. Leaving his sister Hayden to take care of them, their elderly mother cannot due to her age.

Billie rarely comes home and no one knows where he is. He almost never calls to check on them and leaves the family of fertiles to fend for themselves; a big no in the Dom world. Hayden mothers all four siblings and does her best to keep them happy. Hayden is the rock for all of her friends, and her family. But Hayden has no rock, no one to be there when she needs help. And she's needed help before, and had to deal alone.

She is friends with many dom's at school but refuses to speak of Billie Joe for fear he would get in trouble with the counsel, it is to painful for her to think of how he abandoned her family. He used to protect her from humans on the play ground when they were little, now she has no one to protect her. She faces the world alone.

What as Bille Joe missed in his absense? What has Hayden been through? Who will she tell? Will Billie come back? Will Hayden break down? Who will Hayden mate with, if anyone?

---

I do NOT own the fertile dom concept.