Status: New, comment and subscribe if you like! The character page will be LONG.

Where'd Ya Go?

Morning

“Marcy can you please put away the milk?! No Anna don't play with that. David come on! Allen dang it you hair is perfect!” Hayden called threw out the house as she flipped the pancakes.

“Why can't you do it?!” Marcy whined as she put the milk back none the less.

Hayden didn't justify her with an answer, she just slid the pancake on a plate and gave it to her. Marcy sat at the table with Anna and poured a bit of blueberry syrup on her food.

“Hayden can you help me with my hair please?!” Allen called from the upstairs bathroom.

“Hayden we're out of syrup!” Marcy complained.

“Hayden I got to go meet the bus!” David whined.

“Hey Hay Hay!” Anna giggled at her joke.

“Marcy you know where the extra is, David if you help your brother with his hair I'll give you a ride to school and Hey A A!” Anna smiled and clapped.

David ran up the stairs to help his brother and Marcy grumbled “Why do I have to? What makes her so important?” as she went to the cupboard.

Rolling her eyes, Hayden wiped Anna's chin and took care of her empty plate. She used a wash cloth to wash her sisters hands and face before helping her out of her high chair.

Anna ran off to her room to play. Hayden flipped her hair from her face and did the dishes making sure not to make a mess.

Glass hit the floor, pieces flying off. Hayden whipped around to see Marcy looking at the ground in shock, her hand still out stretched as if carrying something.

“Whoops!” she fled the room.

With a sigh the teen got the broom and dust pan, cleaning up the larger chunks before mopping up the syrup. She quickly vacuumed knowing she had to get David to school soon. Content with her clean up job, she went into the living room to see David and Allen come down looking content.

On cue there was a knock on the door, knowing it was who it always was this time of the morning Hayden called “Come in!” From the living room.

Riley Radke came in to walk Allen to school like he did every morning, and every afternoon.
“Good morning Hayden, looking good as usual.” He gave her a casual smile.

“Thank you Ry, Allen's in the kitchen.”

He nodded and went into the kitchen. Soon the two of them left the house, walking within inches of each other. Despite the 3 year age gap, they were pretty much the same save for Riley being a dom and therefore acting as one. They had so much in common, Hayden was sure they'd be mates.

There was a knock on the door, Hayden was about to open it when Marcy flew past her and flung the door open where her best, and only, friend Hillary stood. “Hey!” they hugged before looping arms and skipping to Hillary's brother's car. Pete Wentz waved to Hayden who waved back before closing the door.

“Anna lets go! David hurry up!” She called, putting on her jacket and grabbing her car keys.

David came down the stairs with his back pack and Anna on his hip. He gave the toddler to Hayden and headed for the door.

“Hay I go skool?” Anna asked.

She shook her head “Not yet, you got a few more years.”

Anna pouted as Hayden left the house, David was already in the car. Hayden put the pouting kid in her seat and buckled her up before getting in the drivers seat and putting the key in the ignition.

After dropping David off at his school that was fertiles only, Hayden drove Anna home.

“Good morning Hayden.” Said her elderly mother Ollie from the kitchen table.

“Good morning momma.” she smiled and let Anna run early into the room to hug her mom before going in also.

“I'm sorry I missed another morning honey, I was just so tired from work.” The woman frowned.

“I understand momma thank you so much for working so much for us.” Hayden kissed her mothers cheek.

“Anything for my family, dear.”

“Alright, I'll see you after school. I love you momma!” She hugged her mom, then Anna who ran up and hugged her leg.

“I love you too Anna.” The toddler smiled and ran off.

Getting in her car she drove her self to school. Upon her arrival her fertile friend Mikey Way skipped up to her. “Long morning?” he asked, noticing how she looked tired.

She shrugged it off and looped arms with him. “Where's Ash?” She asked as they made their way through the parking lot.

“Right here!” Ashley Purdy appeared from seemingly no where and looped arms with Hayden.

When they reached the school grounds Ash went to find his mate Jake after pecking Hayden and Mikey's cheeks.

Mikey led Hayden over to where the Brides were gathered.

“Good morning Hayden, Mikey.” Andy said respectfully, being a Dom it was his nature.

They smiled their hellos. Mikey let go of Hayden then skipped over to his mate Bob and jumped into his arms grinning ear to ear.

Hayden was glad Mikey was happy, CC was happy, Frank was happy, Ash was happy too but...she didn't have much hope for herself finding her mate. Even Allen would probably mate with Riley in a few years.

She looked down at her feet and kicked at the ground a little, biting her lip.

Feeling her discomfort and slight sadness made Andy impulsively hug her, she wrapped her arms around his waist and felt a feeling of safety come over her.

Some Dom's have powers, Andy has Empathy; he can feel and control the feelings of others no matter what species. As you can imagine this makes it hard for him to pick a fertile he would like to date to see if they are mates because he knows if they are uncomfortable around him, or if they felt obliged to agree to the date. He knows that Hayden tries her best to stay confident but he also knows that her wall is slowly crumbling.

Still in his embrace she mumbled “Thanks Andy.”

“My pleasure.”

They let go and she gave him a smile before Craig Mabbitt waved her over. She went over to be ambushed in a hug by the only fertile of the group Bryan.

“Good morning Hayden.” The dom's chimed lowly as Bryan let go.

“Good morning guys.” She went down the line and gave them all brief hugs that they each returned with one arm.

“So how'd your date with Pete go?” Hayden asked Bryan who shrugged.

“It was nice but...we agreed we can't be more than friends. It's just a little weird ya know?”

She nodded in understanding.

The bell rang and all the humans waited silently for the Dom's to go in, along with any fertile who happened to be there.

She watched Marcy and Hillary go in with Pete, and all her other friends go in. “Hey.”

She looked to see Riley standing beside her “Shall we go in side?” He said, gesturing to the school with one hand.

Fertiles without Doms are often bullied by the humans, unless a dom is around of course. “Oh, yeah.” in step, they went into the school. “You brother Allen...”

She looked at him, expecting something bad to come next.

“...is very beautiful.” He finished.

She gave him a white smile, glad her brother would have such an affectionate mate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please bare with me, this will get better later on.