Status: New, comment and subscribe if you like! The character page will be LONG.

Where'd Ya Go?

Pete Wentz

Riley walked her to her locker before leaving to his first class. After getting her things, she headed to her Honors Chemistry class.

“Get to class whore!” She was shoved into the wall by a cheerleader who strutted away.

Hayden shook it off and went into her class moments before the bell.

“Ah Miss. Armstrong how nice of you to join us, care to answer the question on the board?” the human teacher Mr. Lewis said, with a grin that said she wouldn't be able to answer.

She nodded, put her things on her desk and went to the board. 2.05 × 1022 molecules of N2O contain how many atoms of nitrogen?

After thinking for a moment, she wrote the answer. Returning to her seat, she got out her things for this class as Mr. Lewis went over her answer, displeased to find it correct.

He scowled but none the less said “Correct Miss Armstrong.”

She pulled out the worksheet from the previous say and a pencil.

As class went on, balls of paper were thrown at her back but she ignored them like always. When class was over she gathered her things as the other students shuffled out, as she stood one pushed her things out of her hands so all her papers went all over the floor. She looked up to see the person was gone, so she fell to her knees to pick up her things.

“Why are you such a slob Armstrong? Why can't you just let other kids do some work and stop detracting them by flaunting your breasts?” She dropped her things in shock and looked up at Mr. Lewis.

“I don't-”

“Just because you're a fertile doesn't make you any better than anyone else! Learn your place! You are no better than your brother!”

That struck a nerve.

Leaving her things, tears streaming down her pale cheeks Hayden bolted from the room down the hall looking for comfort, looking for a dom. Any dom, mated or not would help her.

Hayden stays strong for her siblings sake, but being told she was no better than Billie...was crossing the line.

As if on cue, Pete rounded the corner as soon as he spotted the crying fertile he ran up to her with his dom speed and took her hands softly, then let her wrap her arms around his waist and put her head on his chest. He rubbed her back.

“Hayden, what happened?” he asked as gently as he could.

She shook her head, not wanting to talk about it. Not wanting to talk about Billie Joe.

“Honey, tell me who upset you.” He said with a bit more authority.

“Nothing important, I just overreacted.” She mumbled, still holding onto him.

“Okay well, do you want to sit with me until you calm down?” He offered.

She nodded and let him pick her up bridal style and carry her down hallways and through doors. She quaked with sobs in his arms and soon they were on the roof of the school, over looking the school's field. Pete sat on the ground Indian style and cradled her in his lap. He sat quietly and rubbed her back as her tears soaked into his shirt.

After 10 minuets, she stopped and looked up at him with blood shot eyes. “Done.” She offered.

“I don't mind holding you. If you want to go to class I'll walk you there.” He shrugged .

“No, no I like it up here.”

“Okay.” A cool wind blew over them and she cuddled closer to Pete for warmth.

“You're cold. Maybe we should get you in side so you don't get sick.”

“But-”

“No but's about it. We're going in.” Accepting his decision she got off his lap shakily so he could stand.

He turned to go in “Pete?”

He looked at her.

“Piggy back ride?” She gave a small smile, indicating that she was in a better mood.

He rolled his eyes and grinned, turning and hunching down.

Beaming, she ran and hopped onto his back, he grabbed her legs and waited for her to wrap her arms around his neck before heading to the door.

Pete hummed as he descended the multiple stair cases. “Thank you for that up there.” She said softly.

“No problem.”

He kicked open the door that led them back into the hall. “What class do you have?” he asked.

“Uh...what time is it?”

He checked his watch “10:23”

“Calculus.” He wrinkled his nose in distaste.

“I hate math.”

She giggled and kicked his sides lightly like a horse “Onward to Miss. Zepp's class!”

He neighed to play along and began to jog down the hall towards the class. She smiled, but it faltered when they arrived.

She slid off his back and gave him a hug “Thanks again Pete, you're so nice.”

He smiled and asked “Permission to kiss the lady's hand?”

Giggling she replied in an old time accent “Permission granted.”

He took her hand and pressed his lips to it lightly. She blushed when he let go as she would if any dom kissed her hand.

He opened the door to the class and went in first. Everyone grew silent, there were no dom's in this class.

“She was with me. You will not mark her late or I will rip your fingers off and shove them into your eyes.” He growled at the teacher.

Hayden shifted the way she was standing, loving it when he spoke that way. All fertiles love it when dom's threaten humans.

Miss. Zepp's eyes widened “Y-yes sir.”

He gave her a final death glare before smiling at Hayden and leaving the room. She blushed and took her seat in the front of the class, getting her things out. It turns out there was only 10 minuets left of class so she didn't do much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading chapter 2! The story hasn't really started yet and I hope that you'll read on. Who likes Pete? What do you think of him?