Status: New, comment and subscribe if you like! The character page will be LONG.

Where'd Ya Go?

Dom Talk

Sitting next to each other, as well as mates Chris Cerulli and Angelo Parente. “Hey doll!” Angelo packed her cheek in greeting, she pecked his and smiled. “Hey Ang. Chris.” She patted the dom's back.

He gave her a polite smile, and a respectful nod to Ray who returned it.

“Bon après-midi de classe!” (Good afternoon class!) Miss. Piatt greeted as she entered. She, like Mr. Groff, is well liked by doms and fertiles.

“Bon après-midi, madame Piatt” (Good afternoon madam Piatt) The class chimed, some more enthusiastic than others.

Piatt smiled and went to the chalk board, but as she did a boy reached for her butt, in a flash Chris had the boy's wrist bend it an awkward angle. At the boys scream of pain, Madam Piatt turned around quickly to observe the scene.

“I didn't mean no harm man!” The boy cried.

Chris glared. “You do not touch a woman in any unwanted way.” He seethed.

“She isn't a fertile!” The boy whimpered.

“In matters NOT! You will learn to respect women. AND fertiles!” Chris flexed his wrist and the sound of the boy's wrist snapping echoed in the room.

“Ray, if you will?” Chris looked at Ray who nodded and pulled out his cell phone, sending a quick text. Within seconds, Gerard Way, Robert Ortiz, and Max Green burst in the door. Tears began to fall down the boys cheeks as Chris threw him over to the three doms who were the highest ranking in torture of the entire school.

“No! No! Please I'm sorry!” The boy yelled as the three doms took him out of the room.

Chris was shaking with anger, he looked at his mate.

Angelo smiled “Well go join them silly.”

Chris smiled at him and fled the room.

Piatt cleared her throat “Well, please open your text book to page deux cent onze.” (211)

Hayden and Angelo smiled at each other as they did as told.

“Thank you Raymond.” Piatt said to Ray who grinned slightly.

The teachers liked by doms are the only ones allowed to call them by their first names, as you can tell. Everyone else refers to doms as 'sir' or faces the consequences.

After French class, was a study hall for unmated fertiles while the doms had gym. If mated, the fertiles were allowed to watch their mates but not participate. Fertiles are considered to 'fragile' to participate in athletics of any kind.

Because Chris was with Gerard and Max, Angelo went with Hayden to the study hall where they were greeted first by Avril. “Ello my peoplez! To the table!” She took their hands and skipped over to where the others sat.

Everyone looked at her strangely. “It's my first day, of course I'm gonna be quiet around new people. But I know all of you so...” She smiled and sat beside Hayden.

“...Wow...”

Everyone, Hayden, Angelo, Avril and Bryan,\ looked over at Devin who was staring at a book.

He showed them the cover. “Sylvia Plath...her works are...wow...” he said, quickly returning to reading.

“So uh... anyone up for dom talk?” Avril asked, like how humans as about 'girl talk' but of course with fertiles that isn't the case. Most fertiles are male.

All but Devin, who was engrossed in his book, raised their hands.

“Alright, anyone got a crush?” Avril asked, looking around. Angelo raised his hand. “You don't count silly.” She giggled.

He smirked and dropped his hand.

Bryan blushed and they all looked at him. “Spill!” Avril ordered.

“Pete Wentz.”

Hayden clenched her jaw, hearing Bryan say that just made her a bit miffed for a moment before she totally got over whatever upset her.

“What about you?” Bryan tried to take the heat off himself.

Now Avril blushed “I..uh...I like Andy. I know I've only known him for a day...”

Everyone, even Devin, smiled smugly at her.

“Go for it, he's a really nice guy.” Hayden advised.

“I...I think I will. But of course he has to make the first move.”

“Andy takes his time, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.” Devin said, returning to his book.

“Chris once tortured with him, said he's more creative with it than anyone he's ever seen before.” Angelo spoke up.

Avril smiled “Really? She looked at him.

He nodded.

“That's....hot.” they all giggled at her comment.

Soon the bell rang and they all headed to their lockers to get their things to head home.

Just as Hayden was closing her locker, Ray made his way up to her.

“Mikey and Bob are coming. Uh, Gerard still dealing with that shit bag so Frank is going to come with us if that's okay. Gerard will stop by your house to get him. Also Gerard drives Frank and I to school so uh...”

“You'd like to know if I can give you and Frank a ride to my house?”

He nodded “Mikey and Bob are stopping at Bob's house to get something Mikey got for Allen.”

“Okay, sure.”

“Glad to here you say that!” She jumped and looked down at Frank who seemed to come from no where.

“Onward to the center of Hayden's car!” Frank grabbed Hayden's hand and Ray's arm, running out of the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
“Pete Wentz.”

Hayden clenched her jaw, hearing Bryan say that just made her a bit miffed for a moment before she totally got over whatever upset her.


What do you think? Is Hayden not sure if Bryan is a good match for Pete or is it something else?

Hopes for Avril and Andy?