Status: New, comment and subscribe if you like! The character page will be LONG.

Where'd Ya Go?

"Ray Ray lion!"

Ray held out his hand for the keys, traditionally a dom would drive.

“Ha, you got jokes now fro boy?” She rolled her eyes and got in the drivers side. Ray rolled his eyes and got in the passenger seat as Frank clamored into the back.

Five Finger Death Punch began to float through the speakers, Ray's eyes widened. Fertiles normally listen to things like Sum 41 and Simple Plan. Perhaps Pantera, Metallica or Slayer if their mate wanted to.

Ray liked how different Hayden was from all other fertiles. She was, figuratively, the Dom of her household. He'd seen her protect Allen from humans, and she was as verbally viscous as a fertile could ever be. He'd seen her slap a human boy for touching Macy in an unwanted way. She protected her family and did all she could to help.

Unlike Billie.

Ray shivered at the memory of the one time he'd met the boy. He was one of the few who knew anything of him, Hayden never spoke of him. No one in the family did, Ray happened upon a baby picture one day, Hayden's mom told him the tale. Or some of it. That was the last time Billie Joe visited, 3 years ago.

Snapping back into them moment, Ray couldn't help but head bang to the sounds of 'Under And Over It.'

When they arrived at Hayden's house, Frank got out of the car as fast as he could. The music was giving him a headache. Ray grinned and got out with dom speed, going to Hayden's side. He opened her door and offered his hand.

She unbuckled and smiled up at him, taking his hand. He helped her out and let go of her.

“Let's go!” Frank stood on the front porch tapping his foot.
Hayden made a point to walk at a snails pace up the path to the door. Frank glared playfully, tapping his foot faster.

Giggling, she opened the door and her legs were caught in a tiny embrace. “Sissy!” Anna grinned. Hayden patted the girls back “Hey Anna.”

Frank brushed past them and Ray waited for Anna to notice him, still behind Hayden. Soon, she spotted the hair she loved.

“Ray Ray!” Anna let go of Hayden and ran to Ray, who picked her up with a smile. He held her on his hip as they went into the house, finding Frank petting David's hair while he played a video game.

Anna was fluffing Ray's hair, giggling to herself about how many bows she could put in it.

“Hayden?” she asked, Hayden looked at her.

“Can I take Ray Ray to my room?”

Dom's are there to please fertiles, so she knew Ray wouldn't mind.

“Okay, but the door stays open.” She giggled.

Anna gave her a confused look and Ray chuckled, shaking his head and going to Anna's room.

“So...you..uh...kill them?” Frank asked David, referring to the video game, that happened to be Call Of Duty.

“Yeah dude.” David smirked as he threw a tomahawk and got a head shot.

Frank flinched and slowly slid away and into Hayden's room where she'd disappeared to.

“Whatcha doing?” He asked, making her jump and almost drop her guitar.

She glared.

“Sorry.” Frank held his hand up in surrender, he sat on the edge of her bed where she sat with the acoustic.

He looked at the sheet of lined paper with writing on it.

“A song?” he asked.

She blushed and nodded.

“Can I hear it?”

“Uh, well okay. I had a dream last night, I was just watching ya know? And, I wrote a song about it.” She licked her lips nervously.

“Go on, wait can I get Ray?”

She nodded, taking a shakey breath.

“Ray!” He was there in an instant, Anna on his shoulders placing yet another bow in his hair.

Already there were pink, red, blue, yellow and orange ones all over his fro.

“Hayden wrote a song, and she's gonna play it for us.”

Ray raised his eye brows and took the toddler off his shoulders, sitting in a chair and putting the girl on his lap.

“It uh, it's supposed to be a duet. Just so ya know. Uh...this is Broken.”

She took a deep breath and began to pluck the melodic intro.

“I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph, I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

You're gone away
You don't feel me here anymore

The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

'Cause I'm broken and I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

You're gone away
You don't feel me here anymore”

Frank wiped tears “That was beautiful!”

“Heck of a dream.” She laughed, recalling it.
“Dream?” Ray asked, hoping she didn't really feel this way.

“Yeah, last night.”

Just a dream?” he asked again.

“Yeah.”

“Okay. That was really good, could use a second guitar though.” He stood with Anna.

“Oh and Ray?” He looked at Hayden.

“Love the hair.”

He smirked and strutted out of the room like a super model.

The fertiles laughed.

“Hayden, I have a few suggestions on the guitar part of you song, may I?” Frank gestured to the guitar in her lap.

“Of course.” she gave it to him.

He played a bit and looked to her for her approval.

“Much better. Thank you.” She pecked his cheek.

“Anytime Haybear.”

“Haybear?” She raised an eye brow, taking the guitar back.

He nodded “Yes! And I shall be...” his eyes darted around the eyes for inspiration.

“Frankiecakes!”

He smiled “Yes!” He punched the air, making her giggle.

“Mikey!” Allen could be herd in the living room.

“To the living room?” Frank asked.

“As you say, Frankiecakes.” She smiled and put the guitar on it's stand, leaving the room with Frank.

Bob stood awkwardly while Mikey hugged Allen.

“Hey Bob.” Hayden greeted, he gave her a nod.

“Sup Bobbert?” Frank asked casually.

Bob rolled his eyes and nodded to him.

“Hey Mikers.” Hayden greeted when Allen let go of the taller fertile.

“Hey girl.” They hugged.

“Come on Mikey, you can paint my nails!” Allen smiled.

“I got something for you first.”

Allen's eyes widened. “Really?!”

Mikey nodded.

“Cool!” He took the other fertiles hand and took him down the hall.

Hayden looked at Bob. “Should I be worried?”

He grinned and shook his head no.

“Okay good.”

Frank was doing David's eye liner on the couch. The door opened and Macy strode in, not sparing a glance to anyone. Hayden waved to Pete who was getting back in his car, he waved back with a smile.

“Rrrrrrr!” Hayden herd playful growling coming from Anna's room, she quietly went to the room to see Ray tickling the giggling girl, growling bit for added effect. “Ray Ray lion!” Anna giggled.

Ray stopped and looked at Hayden, a blush on his cheeks. “He's got the mane to prove it.” Hayden giggled, patting his hair before leaving the room with a grin.

“Lets watch a movie!” Frank burst.

“Okay but at 4:30 I have to start dinner.” Hayden said.

“Mikey and I'll help you.”

There was a knock on the door. “Bob could you?” Hayden pointed to the door.

He nodded and opened the door. Gerard strode in with orange eyes, he locked eyes with Frank and the two left the house in a hurry.

Hayden called out the door. “Not on my lawn!” Gerard growled a bit and put Frank in his car, getting in and zooming off down the street.

Bob chuckled, Allen and Mikey came into the room as Hayden shut the door.

“Lets watch a movie though, even without Frank.” David said.

“Okay, uh...what do we wanna watch?” Hayden asked no one in particular.

Mikey looked at his mate. “I'll watch anything you want to watch, you know that.” Bob replied.

Ray came in the room, picking bow's out of his hair. “Anna fell asleep.” He said, fighting with a pink bow.

“Here.” Hayden took his wrist softly and led him over to the couch. She pointed to the floor. “Sit please.”

He sat on the floor with his back to the couch, letting his hands fall from his head. Hayden sat behind him, with one leg on either side of him. Ray blushed as she gently tugged on the bows, loosening them so she could take them out.

“How about this?” Mikey pulled a movie off a shelf, and showed it around. It was Freddie VS Jason.

“Babe you know that movie scares you.” Bob protested.

“It's okay, I got you to protect me.” Bob gave a sigh of defeat and smiled.

“Awesome!” David smiled, never having seen the movie.

“David, you're not old enough for this movie.” Hayden said.

He pouted “But...but...Allen can watch it!”

“Allen's also four years older than you.”

“So?! He doesn't like gory movies!”

“Hayden can I see if Riley can come over to comfort me?” Allen butted in.

“Uh, sure.”

“Yes!” Allen bolted for the phone.

“But...that's not fair!”

“I'm sorry David, you're not old enough. You don't have a dom to comfort you so-”

“Neither do you!”

“Ray...” Ray looked up at her, smirked and nodded.

Hayden made a gesture to say 'ta fucking da'. David pouted and went to his room.

Allen skipped into the room as there was a knock on the door. “Oh crap, my hair!” He grabbed Mikey and towed him out of the room.
Hayden answered the door. “Allen will be down in a minuet. Okay, I lied, in like twenty minuets.”

Riley gave an understanding smile and she let him in. Bob sat on the couch staring at the floor as they came in.

Ray got up on the couch as Hayden put the movie in, just as it got to the main menu Mikey and Allen came in.

Riley stood and went up to Allen, taking his hand and kissing it making the fertile blush. Hayden felt her lips turn down for a moment as she thought about how happy they are when their around each other and how young they were. She questioned if she would ever get a mate, she wanted to be happy like that. She wanted to be happy like Mikey and Bob, like Frank and Gerard, Angelo and Chris, Ash and Jake, CC and Jeremy and Felicity and Ricky. Was that so much to ask?

Ray noticed this before she pulled her lips up into a partly forced smile. Mikey got situated on Bob's lap, Riley sat in the big arm chair and let Allen cuddle into his side. Hayden sat next to Ray, keeping a few inches distance. She pressed the play button and leaned back, noticing Ray put his arm over the back of the couch, ready for her to snuggle up to him when she got scared, and she knew she would.

When the movie was half over, the fertiles were cuddled as close as they could get. Ray slowly wrapped his arm around Hayden's shoulders knowing that her being close to him wasn't enough.

She suddenly leapt off the couch and ran into the kitchen. Stunned Ray looked where the ran. Allen looked at the clock that read 4:40.

“She's late starting dinner.” He explained.

“Oh.” Mikey kissed Bob then went to help her cook.

--_

Before dinner was ready, Bob informed Mikey that it was time to go. Mikey hugged Hayden and Allen before they left. With five minuets left on the popcorn chicken, Riley asked if Allen could eat at his house.

“Sure, if your mom says it's okay.”

“He won't mind.” Riley assured her, leaving with Allen who looked excited.

That left Ray.

“Ray, stay for dinner?” she offered.

Ray opened his mouth to say something but changed his mind at the last second. “No, thank you. I'd better get home, my dad wants to show me his torture equipment.”

“Okay, have fun.” She gave him a hug and noticed how he hugged her a bit longer than normal before giving her a smile and leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought it was a cute title :) So, NOW do you think Ray likes her? Does she like him or is she just that way with doms. Anyone think Allen and Riley will be mates?

Check out my contest?

The song is Seether's Broken featuring Amy Lee