Status: Active

Dedication Takes A Life Time.

Chapter Two

Alex smirked as Jack’s hand reached his pants.

“Jack we have a house full of crap we need to cle-’’ He was cut off, as an overly-eager Jack climbed onto his lap and pressed their lips gently together, grinning into the kiss. Alex was a little shocked at the suddenness, but soon parted his lips slightly, allowing Jack’s tongue in.
They sat there like that for about five minutes, Jack straddling the older boy, tongue exploring his mouth. They only parted when Alex decided breathing through his nose wasn’t satisfactory and he shoved Jack onto the floor, smirking.

“We need to clean up, now.”

“If you say so,” Jack grumbled, standing up and brushing fluff off of him. “I don’t see why Zack and Rian couldn’t have gotten off their fat arses and done something for once, but hey, it’s obviously only our house.”

Alex just rolled his eyes at the younger boys pathetic remark, got some bin bags from the kitchen and started picking up the cans strewn across the room.

--

When Zack and Rian finally returned, they entered the house at the same time, after having ate lunch out at Pizza Hut, like the classy fuckers they are.

Upon entering Rian shot Jack a dirty look, arm still wrapped around Zack’s waist, and proceeded straight to their bedroom.

Alex chuckled a little as Jack’s eyebrows furrowed together.

“He’ll have calmed down by tomorrow, don’t worry,” He breathed into the skunk haired boy’s neck.

“I hope so. I am sorry you know? I just come across as a bit of a prick, I don’t know why.”

At this Alex leaned back and looked him straight in the eyes.

“You don’t know why you come across as a prick?” He said, a grin dancing on his lips.

“Just don’t even start Alex. I’m not in the mood for your pathetic comments.”

Alex frowned, he’d only been messing, why was Jack getting so worked up? “And what do you mean by that?” He asked.

“I mean how you always find a way to put people down, do you even have any sense of emotion?” Jack was getting worked up now, “You’re a fucking wanker and you know it, why I like you I don’t know,” He spat.

At this point Alex was on his feet, Jack had the height advantage, but standing up whilst the other is sitting down is always pretty intimidating.

“When you take some fucking medication for your fucking bullshit bipolar outbursts, come and find me,” He said, walking to the bedroom, that tragically he had to share with Jack.
Alex knew that there was nothing wrong with Jack, he had no mental or physical illness, he was just a dickhead. And it upset Alex, ever since they all moved into this apartment, Jack had kept flipping out at the smallest of things and then expecting Alex to just go along with it, be happy again without an apology. That boy had some nerve.