Status: On Hold

Take Me With You

Sabrina

School starts in one week.

So much time has passed since we found out, and I already feel where the baby is. I mean, it’s not really noticeable to anyone but me. I just feel this little knot right above the base of my pelvic bone. My belly doesn’t really stick out much, but I can notice the difference.

Luke tries his best to make me happy whenever he can, but he’s not perfect, of course. Neither of us understands any of this, so naturally we’ll be pretty bad at it.

We’ve kept the secret pretty well. As far as I know, only Luke, Jordan, Chase, and I know about it.

Mina has been bugging me non-stop to go back to school shopping with her, so we’re going today.

When I wake up, I flat-iron my hair and do my make-up. I pull on my blood splatter jeans, beanie, The Used shirt, and Converse . Mina arrives at noon, dressed in her usual manner. A Superman crop top, short shorts, low-top Converse, a bunch of bracelets, and a cross ring. Her make-up is excessive for a day at the mall, but it’s Mina. She’s just always been that way.

“You ready, white girl?” she asks happily.

“You’re white, too, Mina,” I mutter.

She laughs and grabs my arm, pulling me out of my house. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I pull it out. I see a text from Luke.

Have fun with Mina, babe, it says.

I smile and respond, I will, baby!

I love you, he responds. I smile and put my phone away, suddenly realizing that Mina was reading over my shoulder.

“Aw!” she exclaims. I roll my eyes and she pulls me into her car. The drive to the mall is twenty minutes, and it’s spent with Bring Me the Horizon blasting through the speakers.

We get there and she drags me inside. As soon as we walk in, guys start staring at Mina. They always do. I hang out with Mina so no one notices me. That’s the way it’s been for us, since we started puberty. Well, aside from the whole situation with Luke. According to Mina, no matter what she did, he had an eye for me.

I smirk at the memory and Mina yanks me along, chattering about her movie night with Jordan.

We hit the stores Mina likes first. Hollister, Aéropastle, Abercrombie and Fitch, places like that.

The situation with Mina and her admirers starts to escalate then.

One guy watches us for a while. Before I know it, he comes up to Mina and gives her a look. “You’ve got a nice ass, baby,” he says, trying to be seductive. I just see him as a pig.

But she doesn’t react the way I think she should.

“Oh, really? And what do you plan to do about that?” she says, running a finger along his cheek.

I raise my eyebrows and mutter, “Can I talk to you, in private?”

She rolls her eyes and says, “One moment, please.”

I pull her to the side and hiss, “What was that?!”

“What was what? That’s just a little harmless flirting! You can do it, too!”

“No! I- I don’t want to flirt with anyone but Luke! Does Jordan know you do that?!”

“Jordan doesn’t fuck me enough, so I just have to get my kicks elsewhere.”

My jaw drops and I mutter, “You’re cheating on Jordan.”

“Not currently, but I have before! And I’ll do it again if I have to!”

“You’re un-fucking-believable!” I bark, turning and rushing away from her with my bags.

“Where do you think you’re going?! I’m your ride!”

I turn and shout, “I’m calling Luke and having him pick me up!”

She doesn’t attempt to follow me or anything. She returns to that pig.

Once I’m outside, I feel tears at my eyes. How can she do this to Jordan? Jordan has been my friend for God knows how long!

I pull out my phone and call Luke. He picks up immediately.

“Hey, baby! What’s up?” he asks.

I push back the tears and ask, “Can you come pick me up at the mall? Please?”

“Sure. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” I lie.

“Sabrina, I can hear it in your voice. Do you want to wait until you see me?”

“Yes. Please, just come get me.”

“Alright, I’m on my way, babe. I love you.”

“Thank you,” I say, hanging up. I still can’t say I love you, can I? I sit on the curb and wipe my eyes. As people walk past me, I get stared at about one million times. I hate it when that happens, that’s why I put up with Mina.

Twenty minutes pass by slowly and he pulls into the parking lot. He instantly sees me and runs over.

He crouches down before I can stand up. “What happened?” he asks, cupping my face lightly.

I take a deep breath and look at him. “Mina’s been cheating on Jordan, a few times.”
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O Drama! Too much drama??? I've been watching Degrassi again, sooooo yeah XD