Status: Working on it slowly but surely.

Crumbling Beneath Me

Waking up Confused

My eyes slowly fluttered open as the light beamed down on me from the large opened window near the couch I was on. I looked up at the clock on the wall across from me in the small dingy room, wobbling as I leaned up on my elbow to check if anyone was there. "Stormy, right here." The male voice rung from behind me where the door was. I turned around lazily, peering up at him. He leaned against the door frame, his pale arms crossed over his chest and his hoodie pulled over his large mass of messy light brown curls. He was squinting through the bright light at me, his piercing blue eyes settled on my weak form.

I sighed at him, lifting myself up to sit against the back of the couch. "Jer, I do not know what the fuck happened last night.." My eyes scanned the room for some sort of clue as to where I was and what had went down the previous night. Beer bottles were strewn across the floor, things were broken, the lamp across from me flipped upside down, hanging off the table and barely holding on from the plug. A pack of cigarettes laid squished where I had previously been laying, a bright red lighter peeking from under the bright colored pillow. I grabbed onto it shakily, somehow lighting a cigarette after minutes of struggle.

Jerry sat down beside me, practically falling onto the couch as his legs seemed to give out from under him. "I don't either, dude. Matt through another one of his extravagant parties. I think you were the first to pass out, too. Shit, who wouldn't after what you did."

I shifted my gaze from the lit cigarette in my hand to Jerry. He sat staring at me, a blank look in his eyes. I stared back confused, raising my eyebrow as I stretched out my toes. "What... Did I do exactly?" I spoke through a yawn, making him snap out of it. He pulled at the bottom of his hair, leaning back on the couch with a grin.

"The fuck man, how don't you remember? You went through like, I don't know, a whole case of beer and a few shots. You were lit last night." He chuckled to me, snatching the cigarette from my hands. "You were upset about something when you came over."

That's when it hit me. I knew exactly why I had came over. Heaving a deep sigh, I closed my eyes, thinking back a few weeks prior. My blood ran cold as the visions came ouring back to me, the pain between my legs returning. The bruises on my stomach and the scratches on my back.. I tried to shake the thought of the sweat that poured down from his body onto mine. The agony he had caused me that night. I shivered, popping my eyes back open.

"Well, we should probably go find Matt or Sammy. I gotta get home." I rose from the couch, my legs shaking under me. Jerry stood from the couch, helping me stand. I looked up at him in relief. Thank god I didn't fall on these beer bottles.. He shot a smile my way as our eyes hooked for a minute, making us both freeze as my heart speeded in my chest. "Jerry..."

He turned his head away from me, biting at his thin pink lip. "Do you need me to carry you to the kitchen? There's some advil in that bitch. You look like you need it." I nodded to him, my face seeming to heat up as he leaned down infront of me, his head so close to my legs that I could feel his hair blow back and tickle my skin because of the fan. "Hop on, darlin'."

I hesitated, putting my foot forward and snaking my arms around his neck. He pulled my legs from under me as he stood, holding them around his chest. He struggled at our first few steps, until we got halfway down the dark hallway. "Fuck, Jer. You make me feel like a lardass." I giggled as he stepped slowly down the staircase, wobbling at every stop. He shook his head no in response, concentrating on getting us safely to the kitchen.

We were just getting through the doorway to the tiny kitchen when a voice came from behind us. Jerry flipped us around quickly, making him stumble to keep his balance as my head bounced off the top of the doorframe. Pain shot through my head as we hit the cold tile floor, his back crashing into my hips and making me wince. Way to reopen the fucking wound, asshole. Immense pain shot through my already sore lower half, making my eyes water almost immediately. "Stormy!"

Obviously someone had seen the misery pasted to my face as a stream of tears cascaded down my cheeks, my vision blurring as my head hit the floor roughly. I saw the short haired brunette lean down in front of me to help me up- his blue eyes twinkling into mine with worry. His thin arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me up from the floor to carry me to the chair.

"Mattie.." I nearly slurred, gripping onto his arms as he sat me gently on the chair. I saw his gaze narrow at Jerry, glaring at him as he placed his icy cold hands on my shoulders, rubbing them gently. I sunk my head to the table with a groan, squeezing at my head. I felt completely out of it.

"Jerry you fucking dumbass! What the fuck is wrong with you?" His voice nearly shouted as Jer shuffled towards us. "What the fuck were you doing? Have you no perception of height?"

Jer scratched at the back of his head nervously, picking up a small pill bottle from the table and opening it. "Hand." He growled to me, holding out the bottle and dumping a handful into my palm. "Advil. Swallow." He wasn't speaking complete sentences but I gladly obliged, swallowing the pills without any drink and forcing them down. My face contorted to a disgusted look as the bitter taste lingered in my mouth. "Good."

Mattie continued to glare at him for a second or so, until I coughed, making him look back down at me. His eyes softened as he watched me, the sides of his lips turning up into a subtle smile. "How are you feeling?" For a while it felt like we were the only two there, and my heart hummed in my chest as I looked deep into his eyes.

"I'm feeling alright other than the hangover and the headache." I muttered, sucking on my cheek as I looked around the kitchen. "Where's Sammy?"

Mattie grumbled something under his breath with a roll of his eyes, tapping his bare foot against the tile. He looked at me as if contemplating something before looking to Jer- the sour look from earlier reappearing on his face. "She had to leave, just like Jerry has to."
♠ ♠ ♠
Err, kinda short. Trying desperately to remember most of what happened. I struggle with writing about the rape so it's not mentioned much. More updates on the way.