Summer Heat

I Let Them Down

Shudders racked my body as his breath cascaded over each and every single hidden spot that resided on my neck. My back arched, causing a great smirk to form on his thin, yet oh so perfect lips. He nipped at those spots. Small gasps and moans escaped from mouth, even though I was trying my damndest to hold them in. But it was no use. I could never control myself when he had his very intoxicating and very naked body hovering above mine. He was like my heroin, and I was well past addicted. His lips were my very own poison. I couldn’t survive without them, but with them, there was just another overdose. I couldn’t get enough of him. Especially when he thrusted his long and think cock inside of me. That always sent me over the edge; over the edge and to a point where there was no return. And he knew that. He knew exactly what he did to me, and he always used that to his advantage. He knew all the small things that would drive me to the fine line between pure bliss and shocking insanity. One of these days, he would take me past that line. Who knows what would happen when that moment came?

What I did know is that Alex Koehler was indeed a sex god.


~*~*~

I awoke from my sleep with my heart pounding and my breathing deep. That was the third dream tonight that I had about Alex. Well, to clarify, that was the third sex dream that I had about him. We haven’t done anything so I had no idea why I was having these dreams. The only thing we’ve done was hold hands earlier tonight at a hangout spot after everything was done with. I glanced at my phone, groaning when I realized that it was only 6:47 am. Today we had the day off, and we planned on spending the whole day together. Since I was already up, I figured I would just head over to his bus now, and start the day off. Maybe I would surprise him by slipping into his bunk. I just hoped that he wouldn’t have a problem with that. He shouldn’t though.

I used the key that Alex had given me to unlock the bus and step onto it. I was greeted to the sight of Dan’s tanned back, and pale ass. And moans. A lot of them. I giggled to myself, thinking that Ava and Dan were a hot couple who had even hotter sex. I felt a little awkward standing there, so I decided to make my way to Alex’s bunk. But that’s when I noticed something. The first day I met Ava, during one of our slow moments at the tent, she told me about all her tattoos. She had a ¾ sleeve on her right arm, with the beginning of another on her left. On her left wrist, she had a smile tattoo. Then on her upper right leg, right under her “ass cheek”, she had another one. But the thing that got me was the fact that she had tattoos on the tops of both of her feet. The girl who was underneath Dan, did not. I felt my jaw drop as I made the realization that Dan was having sex with someone else. He was cheating on Ava! I didn’t think that he would do something like that. Soon enough, Dan pulled away and tossed his used condom into the trash. But my focus wasn’t on him. It was on the girl who was slowly pulling her clothes back on with a smirk on her whore face. It was the Oompa Loompa girl that I saw yesterday. After they were both dressed, still not noticing me standing there, Dan pulled her up and close to his chest.

“See you later, Hannah? I want to get back to bed before anyone notices I was gone. I hope you understand. No one knows I dumped Ava yet.”

“I do understand, baby. I should get going too,” she whispered as she pressed her lips to his. They started to make out and I couldn’t keep quiet any longer.

I cleared my throat. “Uhmm, hi.”
They both turned around fast to stare at me. I raised my eyebrow as I pushed past them both, shoulder checking them. I could not believe this. I almost made it to the bunk area when my arm was grabbed. It was Dan.

“Jazzmynn, please, please don’t tell anyone.”

“Why the fuck should I care what you want? You broke my best friend’s heart! Do you know what she’s been doing these past days? She’s been crying. Crying because her heart was ripped out, stomped on, and torn to shreds. She loves you and you’re too fucking stupid to realize it. And it’s quite obvious that you never loved her. Don’t even say a damn word. You know what I’m saying is true. If it wasn’t, you wouldn’t be screwing that stupid fucking whore. I’ve only known you two for a little while but you guys seemed so in love! How could you let that happen? How could you throw all of that away? You’re lucky I didn’t walk straight off this bus as soon as I saw you two and go tell Ava. But you know what? I know the one person who will be just as bad, if not worse than telling her.”

His eyes went wide. “You wouldn’t… You wouldn’t dare to tell him…”

“What’s going on? Who’s not daring to tell who what?” Alex walked out, scratching the back of his neck. “Is anyone going to fucking answer me?”

I crossed my arms and stared directly into Dan’s eyes. “I think Dan has something every important to tell you. Don’t you, Dan?”

“IbrokeupwithAvabecauseshethoughtourrelationshipwasbasedonlyonsexandnowI’mwithHannah,” he said as fast as he could.

“What was that? We couldn’t hear you?”

He took a deep sigh. “I broke up with Ava because she thought our relationship was based only on sex, and now I’m with Hannah.”

Alex just stared at him. And stared. And stared some more. He had no emotion whatsoever on his face. I can honestly say that I was a little frightened. I said the first thing that came to my head to erase the silence.

“I walked in on him and that whore fucking.”

“WHAT?!” Alex roared. “ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!”

He took a step towards Dan and whispered in this menacing voice, “You’re lucky we’re already on tour. If we weren’t, I would replace you right this fucking second. But I promise you this, as soon as this tour is over, you’re gone. And you better stay the fuck away from my sister. You hear me?”

He gulped and nodded fast as Alex went back to the back. But he didn’t stay back there long. He came back a minute later, fully clothed and gently grabbed my hand before walking off the bus. “Where is she?”

“Of Mice & Men bus. Austin Carlile’s bunk.”

He was silent as we made the rest of the journey. In no time, we were on the OM&M bus. Alan Ashby and Phil Manansala looked up from their bowls of cereal, and when they saw Alex standing there, they immediately pointed towards the bunks. Soon enough, we found her. She was in Austin’s bunk, cuddled up with him, with a few stray tears dried on her face. At the sight of those tears, Alex stiffened up. I watched him, knowing that he was trying to remain strong for her. I gently squeezed his hand and he looked down at me.

“I promised our parents that I would never let anyone hurt her. I let them down…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi. Here's another chapter. I barely had the urge to update. I'm only updating for my friend whom I'm writing this for. I seriously don't see why I should update anymore.

Comment and subscribe.
-Macky.