Summer Heat

She Wasn't Over Me

”Useless waste of human flesh,
Fucking everything you see.
Body like an hourglass,
But a soul just like a succubus.
No, I will not fall victim to your disease,
Or your hideous vagina trap.
Like fucking a malady filled gangrenous wound,
I want nothing to do with you.
Love is dead instead,
You’d rather give head.
You stupid trick,
I will end this.”


Alex bent backwards, almost as if he had no spine. Then, with perfect synchronization, Alex, Dan, Jake, David and Jason started to headbang. I watched in pure amazement. This was only my second time being able to watch Chelsea Grin perform, but it was like it was my first. I tried to hold in my laughter when Alex glared at Dan, but my laughter caught in my throat when I noticed Dan’s new bitch watching them on the other side of the stage. Alex must have noticed her as well, for he had started to scream with more aggression. A couple of times during Crewcabanger, he looked directly at her, as if he were saying the words to her. I couldn’t contain my amusement then.

“Thank you, Glendale! You’re all fucking amazing. I love each and every one of you so fucking much. Except for Dan, cause he’s a fucking faggot.” The crowd erupted in laughter while Alex flipped Dan off. “We’ll see you sexy beasts next time!”

I tossed the towel at Alex’s head as he walked over to me. Without bothering to wipe all that sweat off, he pulled me into a bear hug. Then, without warning, Jason yelled, “GROUP HUG!” and I felt more sweaty bodies press against mine. I tried to wiggle my way out of the middle of them, but they wouldn’t have it. Instead, they hugged me tighter, soaking my clothes.

“ASSHOLES! Now I have to go take another shower!” I yelled, which just caused them to laugh harder. Pouting at Alex, I looked up to see him smirking softly at me. “What?”

He waited until everyone else pulled away. “How about I join you in that shower since I need one as well? Saves time and water. Plus, I know you want to see my sexy body.”

When he put it that way, my mind warped a bit, not being able to resist. All I was able to say was a simple, “Okay.”

He took my smallish hand into his significantly larger one and walked us back to his bus. I think I left my mind back at the stage, but as soon as I heard the lock click on the bathroom door, it came rushing back. I watched as he stripped off his wet shirt, his skinnys and boxers following. With feverish haste, my clothes soon joined his on the floor. I didn’t know what this would lead to, but I’m pretty sure that it would be damn amazing. I turned my attention back to Alex and my jaw literally dropped as his bare ass bent over to turn on the water filled my vision. It was- it was so perfect. He pulled me into the shower with him. I stood there, just staring up at him as he started to slowly wash my body, purposely avoiding my chest and lower regions. He smirked and backed me up against the shower wall. But then his expression went soft and he started to lean in slowly. I closed my eyes, feeling his breath on my lips. I anticipated what I knew would happen-.

“Alex!” We jumped apart when we heard Dan bang on the door. “Alex! I need to fucking talk to you!”

He growled as he got out, whispering to me to stay hidden in the shower and wrapping a towel around himself. He walked over to the door, practically ripping it off of its hinges. I silently started to listen to their exchange. “What the fuck do you want, you fucking cunt?”

“I just fucking saw Ava and Austin holding hands. Ava and Austin! Are they together now or something?! This is complete bullshit!”

“What does it matter to you? You’re with Hannah now. You shouldn’t give a fuck about anything having to deal with Ava.”

“She told me earlier today that she wasn’t over me!”

I heard the sound of someone being slapped. I assumed it was Dan since I knew he would have to be absolutely insane to slap Alex. I also assumed that I was Dan, since I heard Alex growl.

“He’s trying to put back the pieces of her heart that you fucking shattered. I don’t want to see you near her. You hear me?”

I stepped out of the shower after I heard him slam the door shut. Alex had his hands in his hair and he was slightly pulling on his hair. I slowly wrapped my arms around him from behind. I tried to think of something to calm him down. So I did what I seemed to do best and said the first thing on my mind.

“Austin will be great for Ava.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhm, yeah. Here's a chapter. Enjoy.

Comment and subscribe.
-Macky.