Summer Heat

Shut the *** Up, Asshat.

“Fuck,” Alex muttered as he pulled away from me, crossing his arms with an annoyed look spreading across his face. I looked away as David and Jason walked onto the bus and sat down on the couch next to us.

Jason laughed when he looked at Alex. “What’s with Mr. Grumpy Pants over there? Stick up your ass today?”

“Shut the fuck up, asshat.”

Jason gave Alex a weird look and got up. “Come on, David. Let’s leave fucktard alone.”

Alex sighed loudly as they went towards the back. I awkwardly looked around, trying to find something to focus on. The only thing interesting that I could find was my shoelace. I only looked up when I felt the weight on the couch beside me shift because Alex stood up.

“You wanna go ahead and go to the barbeque, Jazzmynn? Ava keeps blowing up my phone asking when we’ll be there. She said she saved us a couple chairs.”

I smiled at him, earning a small smile back from him. “Yeah, sure. Let’s go.”

We made our way towards where Ava and Austin were waiting. As we got closer to the crowd of various band members, merch people, and roadies, Alex gently grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I could feel my face heat up immensely. He chuckled softly and sat down across from Ava. She was whispering something to Austin and they giggled at each other before waving at us.

“It’s about time, you guys! I feel like I’ve been waiting all day for you two.” She laughed, getting comfortable in her chair.

Alex pulled my hand softly, making me sit on his lap, and smiled at her. “It’s really nice to see you happy, Ava.”

“Do you guys want anything to drink?”

I moved around on Alex’s lap without realizing it. “A water will be fine for me. Alex?” He had made a grunting noise. “Beer.”

Austin chuckled as he tossed us our drinks. He opened his and kissed Ava’s cheek. I smiled at them and sipped on my water, thinking about how cute they were. Frowning slightly I glanced at Alex, who was busy chugging his beer. I only wished that I could have a cute relationship with him like Ava had with Austin. I leaned over to set my water on the ground and straightened up, earning another grunt from Alex.

“Jazzmynn,” he growled. “If you do that one more time, I swear I will take you right here, right now. I don’t know if you’re doing it on purpose or not, but it is driving me absolutely insane.”

I was a little confused at first, but my eyes went wide as soon as I realized what he was talking about. I was sitting on a now very noticeable hard bulge. He stared at me with this look in his eyes that made me realize that he meant exactly what he said; that he would indeed take me right here.

I leaned in close to his face, whispering, “Meet me at your bunk in five?”

Smiling at Ava and Austin, I got up and made the excuse that I needed to change into a tank top. I walked away, sort of fast and checked to make sure the bus was empty before stripping off my clothes and lying in Alex’s bunk. A minute later, the curtain was pulled back hard and he pounced on me.

“Don’t worry about anyone walking in on us this time. The door is locked and I took the spare key from our driver.”

I didn’t have time to say anything, for Alex immediately started kissing all over me. Moaning so softly, I could feel him smirk against my skin. His hands roamed my body as mine took off his clothes. He pulled away long enough for him to slip on a condom. I couldn’t help myself and I pulled his face back down to mine by his hair. He growled a bit and slid himself in all the way. I arched my back and closed my eyes, letting my body adjust to how big he was. But Alex wasn’t one to wait. He grabbed my hips tight; digging his nails into my flesh just enough, and started to thrust in a hard and fast pace. Neither of us held in the noises that escaped our mouths. He threw his head back, going faster than before, as if that was even possible. My arms snaked their way around his neck as I stared into his brown eyes and I could feel a warming pressure building in the pits of my body.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” he gasped, pulling me closer into his body. He shoved his face into my neck and he pushed himself as deep inside of me as he could get. I let out a loud cry of pleasure before I came, and hard. Not a second later, and I could feel Alex release himself. He pulled out and smirked at me. “Damn.”

I giggled and playfully hit his chest as I got my clothes together and put them back on. I waited for him to do the same and once again, we made our way back to Ava and Austin, but this time, there was someone else with them, someone with long, dark hair; Gabi.

“Bitch.”

“Whore.”

“Oh, sweetheart, look who’s talking. You break up with your man who you’ve been with for over a year and a half, and the next day you’re with another. And you call me a whore.”

“That’s because you are one, Gabi.”

She stood up and faced us, smirking slightly. “AK, baby. How are you?” She stepped closer to him.

He moved back. “Don’t touch me.”

“You've never had a problem with me touching you before,” she laughed. It was almost sinister. “I always left you begging for more, if I recall correctly.”

“Gabi, I need to talk to you. Follow me. And Jazzmynn, I’ll be right back.”
I nodded softly as I watched them walk away. Ava mumbled something about Gabi being a slut, but I just looked down at the ground, Gabi’s words replaying on repeat though my brain. What exactly did she mean when she said Alex never had a problem with her touching him? And what about the part where she supposedly left him begging for more? I was so confused, but I figured that I would just ask him about it when he came back.

Minutes passed; soon five minutes turned into fifteen, and still Alex wasn't back. I kept looking around, but no sign of either of them. I got up and made my way towards the buses, thinking that maybe she had said something that really pissed him off and he went to his bunk to cool off.

A couple buses away, I heard some muffled voices coming from behind another bus. Curiosity got the best of me, and I quietly made my way towards the sounds. I peeked around the bus and froze where I stood.

I think I literally heard my heart break.
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously apologize for the massive delay. So much has been going on and I hope you guys understand.

Comment, subscribe, recommend.
-Macky.