Summer Heat

I Have Something That Needs to Be Taken Care Of

I jumped up and down and cheered along with Jazzmynn as Chelsea Grin played their set. I swore I saw her staring at Alex most of the time, but maybe she was just amazed at all the back bending exorcist stuff he does. I know I was when I first saw him. I blew Dan a kiss during “Lifeless” and he thrusted his hips a bit and winked. Alex saw and glared at him but kept on singing, well, screaming. I was so proud of the whole band for making it this far and for living the dream they’ve always had.

Jason walked off the stage first, giving me a bone-crushing hug that drenched me in sweat. I started beating him with the towels I was holding for Alex and Dan. As I was giving Alex his, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me and I was carried a bit a ways from the rest of the group. As soon as I was set down, lips attached to mine and I was backed up against a wall. I immediately knew who it was when my arms were pinned above my head and my hips were pulled tight. Dan licked my lips slowly, begging for entrance. As his tongue slipped in, his hand that wasn’t holding my arms above my head, reached down, wrapping my legs around his waist. I almost wasn’t able to control the noises that came out of my mouth when he ground his already hard erection against me. He knew just what to do to-

“Ahem.” Someone cleared their throat. “We’re kinda still right here.”

We both blushed a bit as Dan set me down on my own two feet. Alex was just staring at us with his arms crossed. He looked over at Jazzmynn.

“Jazzmynn, right? Yeah, want me to walk you back to your tent? I think these two need to go somewhere I don’t have to see my sister almost being fucked right in front of me. Come on, let’s go.”

She looked a little surprised but followed him anyways. The rest of the guys followed, saying something about going to get a couple drinks before they had to do signing. Dan nudged me.

“Wanna head back to the bus, babe?” He started to smirk. “I have something that needs to be taken care of, if you know what I mean.”

I just grabbed his hand and started to drag him back towards the Chelsea Grin bus.

~*~*~

I clutched onto Dan as he literally fucked me breathless. I gasped and started to beg for more of him as soon as enough air filled my lungs. He gripped the back of the couch and pushed as deep as possible into me, pressing up against my bundle of nerves. I screamed his name, just the way that made him go insane. And insane he went. He pulled completely out of me and slammed right back in. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as pleasure consumed my body. He started grunting and his thrusts became sloppy, and that’s when I knew that he was reaching his point. And I knew exactly what would send him over the edge. I grabbed his head, making him look me in the eyes, and starting moaning his name repeatedly. He roared my name, pounding into my spot, and we both came hard. He collapsed beside me, our sweaty bodies tangled together.

“Mmph, what time is it, babe?” Dan asked, burying his head into my neck.

I checked my phone. “Time for you to go to your signing. You have five minutes.”

“Come with me,” he pouted. “I want to show off my beautiful girlfriend.”

I laughed and got up, pushing Dan towards our bunk. He stopped and turned around, grasping my face gently, and gave me the sweetest kiss imaginable. I smiled against his lips, probably ruining the moment, but I didn’t care. I had the sweetest boyfriend, and well, I had my brother to thank for that. He was the one that introduced us two years ago.

Dan intertwined our fingers as we set off towards the merch tent. “I love you, Ava.”

“I love you too, Dan.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a quick sex scene. Not that good, if you ask me. You'll find out more about Gabi, Alex, and Jazzmynn in the next chapter so stay tuned.

Comment and subscribe.
-Macky.<3