Status: Compete!

Peanut Butter and Toast

To be frank- although my name is not Frank and never would be Frank and whoever thought to use such a word as 'frank'? "To be quite honest with you" was a much more thoughtful phrase, as it did not put anyone in the position to be judged or teased. Had somebody named 'Frank' been brutally impetuous or honest, thus creating the rise of such a word? It could be rather rude, to be quite 'true blue' with you. Another phrase! Ah, how quaint. One could go on with such 'pessimistic' views all day. The word, pessimism, sounds like someone decided to take a leak on a fish; just sayin'. "In the john: ... Poor John Doe. Oh, wait. That would be me; and my father, mind you.

And, honestly? "For Pete's sake?" Oh, poor Peter, yet there are so many. Saint Peter? Peter the Great? Or Peter, your ordinary day Peter? Hey, I like that Peter; be nice to him. But what's for his sake? Perhaps he's dead! Who are you saying to the sake to, in that case? Nothing will be beneficiary to the lad, if he's already dead. And why not the French version of the name, "Pierre"?Or the Russian version, "Pyotr"? More often than not, I go by Peter, but only few were permitted to call me thus; most were restricted to the name of Peanut Butter, which I happen to take very seriously, thank you.

And...where were we? Yes. To be frank. Honestly, I have no idea where this was going.

Oh, right.

"To be Frank"—haha— it wasn't that I was a bad kid or anything; I was just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Well, what I mean to say is, I hadn't ever really been one to curse or do anything bad. Apparently, that alone makes one a suspect.
  1. Part I
    To Be "Frank"...
  2. Part II
    Just Me & The Walls
  3. Part III
    Sir Kensington Jenkins
  4. Part IV
    Insanity Is Bliss
  5. Part V
    That Creepy Little Smile