Status: Trying to update as much as I can...Don't give up on me!

Give It Time and It Will Change

A Slight Connection.

Her face and hands felt hot from the anger. The slight breeze outside cooled her down, but not her temper. She didn't bother to turn around to see what was going on inside. She already knew her parents were thinking of probably disowning her. She didn't care. She didn't wanna take shit from anyone.

Sure, he did save her. But he had no right to get THAT pissed off. Amelisa thought back to the sight of that blonde girl laughing and touching his arm. She then noticed she was gripping the rail so hard, her knuckles were white. Amelisa needed to talk to someone...Natalie.

Her hands went to her leg, but she remembered she was in a dress and her purse was inside. At the table. Where Shawn was.

'Alright. You can do this. Just ignore him, and try NOT to throw a chair at him...You'll be fine.' she thought, trying to motivate herself. She held her head high and walked through the sliding glass door. The lights were dim and there was still music playing. No body seemed to notice Amelisa's mini food fight attack on Shawn, thankfully. She approached the table and saw that Shawn had taken off his cake covered suit jacket and tried to dry his hair with the overly large napkin on the table.

Amelisa spotted her purse. As she walked up, Shawn stood.

"Hey, look, I-"
"Shut up." she said without even looking at him. She dug inside her purse and grabbed her phone.
"No, let me talk. I wanted to say that I-"
"Shut the fuck up." She cut him off again before walking back outside.

Shawn growled and banged his fist on the table before sighing and sitting down.

Amelisa stood by the rail again and dialed her friend up.

"Hey, I thought you were at a wedding?"
"I have another long story..."
"Go for it."

Amelisa got done telling Natalie everything happened. "Wow...and you dumped cake and water on him?"
"Yeah."
"I bet he was pissed off."
"Mhm. I went back in there to get my phone and he tried to talk to me. I'm still mad at him. So I told him to shut up."
"What did he do then?"
"Growled and hit the table."
"Hmm...Why was he so pissed off?"
"I guess because he had to save me from that weirdo. He probably wasn't pissed off at me directly, but at the guy....Still doesn't give him the right to yell in my face."
"Yeah, but you did kinda act stupid after going back to dance with him."
"I was mad when I saw Shawn with the other girl. So I just thought it would only be fair..."
"What's he like when he's mad?"

Amelisa sighed and leaned her back on the railing. "He was scary...But, as weird as it is, he was kinda cute...in a rough kind of way, you know?" she said blushing a bit. "Oh my God, you like him, don't you?!" Natalie squealed through the phone. Amelisa didn't really wanna admit it, but she was starting to think so. "I don't even know. If I do, then he probably loathes me by now." "So THAT'S why you were so pissed off when the other girl was flirting with him!"

Amelisa hadn't realized it, but that was probably right..."I'm still pissed off at him though." She said stubbornly. "He probably got so mad because he was scared." Nat said.
"Scared of what?" "The guy hurting you. I mean, imagine what would have happened if he didn't push the guy away?" Amelisa gave it thought.

"Okay, I'll give him that...But I'm still pissed off."
"Honey, give it time, and it will change. Trust me."
"I don't know..."
"Well, I do. So trust me. Plus, you need some fun. You spend too much time worrying about school work and your future. He could be good for you."
Amelisa stayed silent, unsure.
"If he won you over that quickly, he'll get you to forgive him in a heart beat. You just have to let him. If he tries to apologize, then he probably cares. You just can't be so damn stubborn."
"It's in my nature." Amelisa said sighing.
"Well, change that. If not, you're gonna have a bad time."

Just then, the glass door slid open. Amelisa figured it was a random person, until she saw someone's arms on either side of her and someone behind her.

"Hey Nat, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later. Love you." "'Kay love you too."

"Can I explain now?" Shawn asked, his face in her hair. 'Damn she smells good...' he thought.
"No. Shut up and go inside." She said, examining the large golf field and pond in front of her. "No. How about you shut up and let me explain." He said, irritated this time. She rolled her eyes. "Talk."

"I know I shouldn't of yelled and pushed you. I'm sorry if I scared you. It just got me mad that, that guy kept bothering you. And...I'm sorry you thought I was flirting with that girl."
"Thought?! No, you guys were flirting. She touched your arm and everything."
Shawn turned Amelisa around so she was between him and the rail.
"No honey. The girl was drunk. She's been hanging around the bar for two hours, flirting with anything that has two legs. Go in there and see for yourself." He said.

She looked at his face for a few minutes. "Still doesn't give you the right to yell in my face...You actually scared me with pushing me and everything..." Amelisa said.
"I know...I shouldn't of over reacted that way. I'm sorry. Forgive me?"
She was about to look into his eyes to see if he was being sincere, but he buried his face in her neck and hair. She almost giggled because he had to actually bend down to her.

'Fuck it...one more chance wont hurt I guess...' She thought. She couldn't believe it! She was actually turning into a softie for this guy!

"Alright...but fuck up one more time and I'll rip out all your hair." She said pulling his blonde hair lightly. He chuckled and his warm breath tickled her neck, causing her goosebumps.
"Are you cold? We can go back inside." He said still not moving. "I'm fine...but we can go back inside if you want." "Alright but first..." he said lifting his face up. He turned her around again and placed something around her neck. It was the purple necklace. "On days you give this necklace back to me, I'll know when I've fucked up." he said clipping it. Amelisa couldn't help but giggle and stare back to the golf field.

They stood there together for a few minutes in a comfortable silence. She was staring into space but was brought back to the moment when she felt kisses on her neck. All she could do was stand still and bite her lip. He placed his large hands on her hips and stroked the hip that was free of clothing. He trailed his lips agonizingly slow all the way up to her ear.

'My God...I can hear him breathing....he's breathing right in my ear..!' she thought squealing in her mind.

"We should go back inside..." he said, his voice so low and deep. Her eyes fluttered shut. "Mhm..." was all she could say. She couldn't think straight with his lips so close to her ear and his hands stroking her hips. It was...overwhelming. Shawn seemed to notice the effect he had on her. He raised an eyebrow. Amelisa felt him trail his lips back down and he nibbled on the base of her neck.

She couldn't hold back the small gasp. Her hands were gripping the rail again. He went back to her ear and kissed the bottom of it, to the back. When he paused, he saw that her mouth was slightly open. He was starting to have fun. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her hungrily to him. She began biting her own lip, not wanting him to hear her enjoy what he was doing. Yeah, she was stubborn like that.

Amelisa decided to have a bit of fun as well. She rocked her hips back, rubbing her butt against his member. He leaned into her and softly groaned. She held back her giggle by biting her lip more.

"We should get going." She said turning towards him. "Oh come on, you can't really do that to me." He almost pleaded. "Yes I can. Lets go back inside." she said smiling. His blue eyes looked wanting. "I'm gonna get back at you tonight." He said as he let her pull him back inside. "No you wont." she protested.

'Just you wait...'Shawn thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was kind of just a teaser ;)
oh nooooo she's giving in to him! Don't worry, it'll get hostile soon...again. But not before some more teasing ;3

A big fat THANK YOU to all the readers, subscribers, and comments! I actually started to think this story was gonna epically fail...But you guys made me a happy camper with the comments, subscribing and reading! C:
Might post the fourth chapter tonight. Pulling an all nighter...>.> Lord help me, I'm gonna be so out of it tomorrow.

Another thing: I don't know if any of you read Avengers fanfics? I have been...I'm fan girling over Captain America. Oh yes... <3 Anyways, I'm actually thinking of writing a fanfic about it? Maybe? Perhaps? I'd like to have some messages if any of you guys have some ideas. I need some sort of a plot before I start writing. I'd love to hear from you peoples ;3

Anywhoooo, thanks for reading. <3 <3 Readers, subscribers, and comments are always welcomed and make me a happy camper. :)