Status: Trying to update as much as I can...Don't give up on me!

Give It Time and It Will Change

A bed.

Shawn and Amelisa finally arrived back to their room. The rest of the reception went by uneventful and both were very tired. All Amelisa wanted to do was get ready for bed.

"You know, my back hurts from sleeping on the floor." Shawn said while Amelisa took off her heels. "Sucks." was all she said while grabbing her pajamas and heading to the bathroom. After she took off her make up, changed, and brushed her teeth, she stared at her reflection. Thoughts of what happened outside on the balcony slipped into her mind. She backed up into the bathroom wall and sighed.

The feeling of his lips on her neck still lingered there... She bit her lip.

'Damn this guy...' she thought.

When she walked back into the room she noticed Shawn was laying under the covers on the bed. She rolled her eyes. "You know once I lay down, you're getting off right?" She said turning on the nightstand lamp and starting to put lotion on her legs. "I like when you put lotion on." He said, propping his head on his hand, watching her. "You've only seen me do it twice." "So, I still like it."

Amelisa then got up and turned off the room light. She slid into bed and turned off the lamp, the room was pitch black. "You can get out of my bed now." "Technically it's not your bed." He said. She noticed he got closer. She scoffed. "Whatever, just get out." "No."

He wrapped his arms around her waist; she shivered at how warm his body was. She almost got used to it until her eyes flew open. "Shawn?" "Hm?" "Are you wearing clothes?!" Shawn chuckled in her neck. "I'm wearing boxers, love." "Ohmygod. Go sleep on the floor." She said, ripping his arms away from her. "But we were getting so comfy!" She couldn't see his face, but she knew he was pouting. "Fine, if your back hurts so much, I'll sleep on the floor." She said getting up. "Oh? Allow me to join you." He said happily getting up next to her.

Amelisa felt slightly annoyed. Although it was still dark, her eyes got used to it. She could now see shapes. She turned around towards the bed with Shawn still sitting on the edge. "Take a pick. You sleep on the bed or the floor."
"I'm sleeping where you are, sweetheart."
"No, you're not."
"What's you're problem with sleeping with people next to you?"
"I don't know. It weirds me out."
"Then I feel bad for who ever marries you. Oh, wait. That's me!" He said laughing and pulling her body towards his. "You're going to have to get over it. We'll be doing a lot of things together in the near future." He said, lust somewhat in his voice as he slid his hands up her body.

"You seem to have gotten used to that idea rather quickly." She said, half concentrating on why she was mad at him, half concentrating on his hands. "Mmmm..." was his reply as he kissed her stomach. She shivered. "Okay, I'll sleep next to you if you stop." She finally gave up. Shawn felt victorious as he flipped her onto the bed with him on top. Her surprised scream was muffled by his lips. After a few moments of Shawn's tongue violating her mouth, she finally got the courage to break the kiss.

"You need to get off me." She said. She noticed that thing again...the overwhelming feeling she had on the balcony. "It doesn't seem like your body wants me to..." He said into her ear. Amelisa didn't know what he was talking about until she noticed her legs were wrapped around his waist and she was breathing heavily.

"Then ignore it. We have to go to sleep." She said taking her legs off of him. Half of her mind cursed her for breaking from his warm body and the other half was thanking her. However, Shawn just couldn't take a hint. He wrapped his arms around her, one hand going under her nightshirt, the other rubbing her bare thigh.

"It didn't seem like you wanted me to stop on the balcony..." He said before nipping her earlobe. She couldn't take it anymore. The heat between their bodies and her legs was overbearing. She let out a long sigh, relaxing her body. "Good girl..." he whispered. Shawn began lifting her shirt and his hand fondled her breast while his other hand slipped under her sleeping boxers. She felt his fingers slip into her and she gasped. "Shawn..." she heard herself moan. Shawn breathed in the scent of her hair and started to mark her neck.

Amelisa felt herself turn around to face Shawn. She cursed herself for turning out the lights. She was the one to kiss him this time, her legs wrapped around his body again. She felt his member right on her own. This time her tongue dominated his mouth and then went to his neck. She nibbled his collar bone and then his shoulder. He left out a groan as his hands squeezed her butt.

Things were getting so heated, they began lightly sweating. Shawn didn't want to wait any longer, he needed to have her. He flipped her on her back and took her shirt off. He felt Amelisa shiver. He quickly covered her body with his own. "Shh, I have you." he whispered in her ear. Damn he loved when her breasts were pressed on his chest. Next came her shorts and underwear. He rubbed his cock against her and she moaned. Before he could take off his boxers, Amelisa stopped him.

"Wait..."
"What is it?"
"No condom."
"I think I might have one somewhere." he said.
"What if you don't?"
"You take the pill, don't you?"
She mentally kicked herself for not hiding her pills.
"Yeah, but not for sex. My cycle is pretty bad..."
"Well, then there you go. You have the pill." Shawn said going back to sliding down his boxers.
"Shawn, no..." "Why, what is it?" Amelisa was quiet for a few minutes. She couldn't bring herself up to telling him. "Well..you see..." She began, then stopped. "Yeah...?" he asked, waiting. She gave up. "I'm a virgin."

Shawn went still. She was hoping he wouldn't be mad at her. "A virgin?" "Yeah..."

"I couldn't even tell..." he said more to himself than her. He rolled off of her leaving her feeling completely exposed and awkward. He looked up at the ceiling with his hands behind his head. "So we really will have a white wedding..." he said. Amelisa wasn't even paying attention to him. She was trying to calm down her own heart.

Both of them were quiet for a few more minutes. "Well...alright." was all he said. For some reason, his whole reaction sort of stung her. She scoffed and put her clothes back on. "Fine. I'm sleeping on the floor then. Goodnight." She said while getting up. "Amelisa I didn't mean it like that..." He said, realizing how he sounded. "No, whatever. Go to sleep." She said while making herself comfortable on the floor. She heard Shawn get up from the bed. He bent down and picked her up bridal style. Amelsia didn't protest.

"I'm sorry. Come back to bed. We'll just sleep." He said softly, laying her down and laying next to her. He wrapped his arms around her, only this time is was more of an affectionate gesture. They both laid in the dark, lost in their own thoughts. It felt odd to Amelisa, spooning with someone. Although, she didn't really mind it.

"Why didn't you say anything..?" Shawn's voice startled her. It took her a few moments to answer. "I don't know...I guess it hadn't crossed my mind. Why did you stop? You could have gone further." She felt him shrug against her. "I guess because it would have been your first time."
"You wouldn't want to be my first?"
"Well, I'm gonna have to be. But since we're kinda close to marriage, we might as well wait until then."
"But you're not a virgin." She pointed.
"Well, no. But, you are."

She felt no need to press the matter any further and snuggled into his arms. She finally took the time to take notice of Shawn's body. His arms weren't the biggest, but they were pretty muscular. His stomach had abs in the making but was still smushy from a little fat. His butt was rather perky for a guy, but that was probably due to football. One thing she was starting to like about him was that he was warm.

The two both fell asleep comfortably in each others arms.

**********

Another two weeks passed by. Winter break was finally over and school resumed. Shawn kept swimming around Amelisa's mind, which made her blush every now and then. She hadn't gotten a chance to ask him about what would happen at school. He had a car that he drove to school, but he hadn't offered to take her. So she decided to ride the bus as she always did.

"Hey Amy! How was your break?"

Amelisa was greeted at the bus stop by her friend Austin. Austin was taller than Amelisa by a few inches, but he was pretty chubby. Amelisa and Austin had known each other ever since elementary school; he was one of her closest friends.

"Hey Austin. It was...pretty eventful."
"Yeah? That's unusual for you." he said with a grin. She smiled back and playfully rolled her eyes. A few more of her guy friends greeted her and each other before boarding the bus. The bus ride was always a good time to catch up on sleep or homework. It was always Amelisa's time to put on her earphones and stare out the window. The place they lived in was a good forty-five minute drive from the high school.

Once at the school, she was bombarded by hugs upon hugs. Being at school surrounded by her friends was always her excuse to be loud and obnoxious.

Her friend Jane approached her. Jane had been another one of Amelisa's friends that stuck with her through middle school. She was a loud, crazy blonde that loved to laugh. "Hey Amy. How was your break?" Jane asked, glomping Amelisa. "Oh, you wouldn't believe it if I told you." She said rolling her eyes. "Well you'll have to tell me anyways. Oh! Cute necklace!" Jane said taking the purple necklace Shawn gave Amelisa into her palm lightly.

"Thanks, it was a present." Amelisa was glad Jane hadn't asked who it was from. It was almost 7:30 when everyone began to hug each other good bye; even though they all knew they would see each other in classes and lunch. Before everyone left Amelisa, Shawn ran up to her and the group. Naturally, everyone gave him odd stares. He absolutely did not fit into her group one bit.

Her heart lurched when she saw him. He was wearing blue jeans, a green long sleeved shirt that made his eyes look amazing, and his books under his left arm. She noticed he had a gift bag in his right hand. "I see you're wearing your necklace I gave you." He said, looking down at her. Amelisa nodded shyly. She felt so small standing in front of him. She knew every single person in her group was looking at her, but Shawn didn't seem to care.

"Good, I want you to. Here, as a Christmas present." He said handing her the gift bag. "I thought this was my present?" She asked, her hand going to the purple diamond necklace. "No, that was an 'I'm sorry for being an asshole' gift. This is your Christmas gift." he said, urging her to take the bag. They both smiled at the same time. She couldn't take her eyes off of his. She loved how that green shirt looked on him, it made his blue eyes look bluer and larger.

Once she took the bag he stepped closer and bent down to kiss either side of her cheeks. "I hope you like it." He smiled at her once more before turning around and walking towards his own group.

Amelisa was still shamelessly staring at him while being bombed with questions. The bell rang and she ran away from everyone. Only one of her friends that had the same class as her that morning caught up with her.

"Mind telling me what just happened?" It was Sue. Amelisa didn't answer the question until they were both seated in their desks. "Ah...it's a weird situation." Amelisa said. "No, weird I can handle. But that? That was beyond weird. I mean, just because that seriously just happened, I think we're in the Twilight Zone. Or maybe even a parallel universe. That, Amy, does not just happen." Sue said, flailing her arms. Amelisa giggled. She had to admit, her friend was right. Things like that definitely did not just happen. But it did. And she felt like the happiest girl in the world.

This was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Her pj's -> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52576251
her outfit for school -> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52576467

Sorry I took forever in updating...a lot of crap happened... :/

Anyways...on a lighter note... I found a picture of Robert Downey Jr. holding a tuba. No lie. I saw it when a page I liked posted it on facebook. Check this shit out. I almost went crazy. That's pretty hot. <3
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKiKheH512IdHmnbn9dLSHxBcizkhhtyF-dpl9R7ixt0GxLOn7

This chapter was kind of a filler...but they had a moment c: I hope you liked it. Comment, subscribe, read & you'll earn my love for forever. <3