The Rendezvous

Original; SomethingEdge

SomethingEdge, or Sarah, is one of Mibba's oldest (not age-wise) members and you probably didn't even know it. She's a used-to-be WAYT lurker, would choose Jell-O over cheese and barbecue sauce and she likes Lord of the Rings. Therefore, I think it's safe to say that she's pretty cool.

How did you find Mibba?
One day whilst browsing the boards on the INO fansite I found that my precious storyboard was to be deleted and relocated to a new site. Mibba. And that's how I came to be here.

What do you like best about Mibba?
The satisfaction, after hours of searching through mediocre posts, finding that one story which is truly amazing and well worth the search. It's very satisfying. I would say I enjoy the 'family' feel of Mibba, but I'm really not in on it, since I practically know no one on this site. But I like to imagine I'm included.

Have you got a favourite thread on the forums?
Well I used to haunt the WAYT but now I basically just look through the journals for some reason, they can be quite enlightening.

What would you say is your main interest/hobby?
Main interest, I'd have to say I'm not to sure about that one. I do enjoy reading, quite a lot and horse riding. But I'd probably have to say hanging out with the person who, in theory would probably be my best friend, but it's really more of an unspoken thing, and I'm really branching off the subject at the moment but basically whatever we do we have fun.

Have you got a favourite band?
Well I could make this answer extremely uninteresting and just say; yes, I do and it's-
But I won't, because I don't really have a 'favorite' band, I've got a few which I'm going to rant about now and you can't stop me.
Bowling For Soup, because, well basically there's no band which can make me laugh harder, except for when Jeff fell off the stage, which brings me to Simple Plan, they were the first band I ever truly liked and without them there would basically be no music, I probably wouldn't even be here, which I don't want to think about. Wish for Wings, if anyone knows who they are, if not go Google them. I also collect Fall Out Boy CD's.

Use three words to describe yourself.
Quirky. Odd. Impossible.

What's one of the most embarrassing things you've seen happen to someone else?
Oh dear I'll need to think about this one.
One thing which gets me is people on reality shows, and you sit there clenching your teeth thinking 'oh dear god, why is that person doing that, I can't watch its too horrible.'
And you know when your school had those like "talent shows" and well I think you get the idea but there's this one boy who always gets picked and he sings and it's just... well, embarrassing. O.o

If you could have one million dollars worth of cheese, barbecue sauce or green Jell-O for free, which would you choose?
I think I'd go for the Jell-O, because cheese would make me like a giant and I don't particularly care for barbecue sauce.
And I could make a giant pool of Jell-O and then if people annoy me I'll push them in and they'll be silenced.

Name a celebrity you'd love to meet.
Tough one, just one?
Well I think I'd have to say since J.R.R. Tolkien is deceased, I think I'd go with Peter Jackson out of everyone just because well, he's a genius.

What's your favourite book, if any?
Well I guess you could guess that I love the hobbit and Lord of the Rings, but I don't know about a favorite book. I don't think I could really pin myself down to one.

Do you tend to read only one genre or will you read anything?
I am partial to fantasy books, anything which I wish would happen but, it won't.
But I will basically read anything and everything, even if it is about the 'real world'.

What's your favourite song at the moment?
At the moment I've been really into "With Me" by SUM41
I don't know why but it's just one of the songs, makes you think, makes me think anyway.
Also All Time Low's cover of Umbrella, it's really good =D

The singularity, when computers become smarter than humans. It didn't happen in the year 2000 but do you think that it ever could?
Personally, I think it could. In fact I have extreme paranoia of it. I'm pretty old fashioned in the way I wish that I lived without all the "new technology" because it just keeps developing.
I've seen the movies, please don't make robots outnumber humans by 3-to-1.
I like Terminator but I don't want it happening, thank you.

What's your message to Mibbians everywhere?
I think something that's important is sticking up for your opinions, even if you have to fight everyone else. I know it's not easy when everyone's fighting you on it, I know I've done it, been there [ and not too long ago either ] but I find that you feel bad if you don't say what you feel. Another thing, don't be so quick to judge.
All of it's been said before I know but if I can drill it into your brain then maybe you'll get the message.
=D
[Stay off the streets at night, you don't know what might be lurking. But I do.]
♠ ♠ ♠
Interview by Glitter.
Thank you to Sarah!
This interview was edited.