The Rendezvous

Undiscovered; batman.

Being one of the many My Chemical Romance fans on Mibba, one might not remember Ruth for her fandoms but her kickass username and a quirky sense of humour are sure to imprint themselves in your mind. Read on for a look inside the mind of the one and only batman..

How did you find Mibba?
I actually found it through Mindfreak. She posted a bulletin on MCR&More and yeah, here I am!

What do you like best about Mibba?
The colors! No but really, I like the stories and the people, both are so amazing :]

Have you always enjoyed writing or was Mibba something of a kickstart for you?
I have always enjoyed it, since I think second grade when I actually learned more words than just "I'm hungry" haha.

When you write, do you write longhand or do you use a keyboard?
It depends on what I'm writing for.
With my book I'm writing, I'm actually using longhand.
Fanfics and stuff I post on here, that's keyboard.

Do you have a main source of inspiration?
Honestly, I can't say I do. I enjoy writing, I think if there is an inspiration, it's my dog, Ninja. She barks at me when I'm doing nothing.

Are you very critical of your writing?
Umm, sometimes. I try to not yell at myself if something is stupid, I end up deleting it no matter what if I don't like it. So yeah, maybe I am a bit critical about my writing!

What's your favourite type of music, if any?
I listen to almost anything. Mostly alternative rock, indie stuff.

I tried starting a band once, we sucked.

What's your favourite song at the moment?
This is hard. I have favorite songs from many bands.
I'll go with, The Tide, by The Spill Canvas.
I always love singing along to that.

When it comes to bands, are you interested in the band members as much as the music or is one more important than the other?
When I first find out about the band, I have to listen to the music. If your only liking a band because of how attractive the group, or artist, is then you seriously have something wrong in your head because they're more than just a pretty face.
Music is about the music.

If you could meet anyone you wanted to, who would you meet?
You know that Head-On comerical on TV? I would like to meet all the people that helped that and slap them in the face.

Which holiday is better Christmas, summer vacation or Mayday? (Mayday is my birthday. -cough-)
I get more presents on Christmas.
Haha, just kidding. I think I like my birthday better; the only story behind it is I was born.

Though the singularity never occurred in 2000, do you think that computers could ever take over the world?
Right now, I think that man is still smarter than computers. Without us people behind the screen, I think the computer would be pretty dusty.

What's your message to Mibbians everywhere?
Not to worry about how many comments you get on a story. Honestly, if you like your story that's great but if no one else is commenting it don't get discouraged. Keep writing because someday you will be an amazing writer and all those people who didn't comment you will hit themselves in the back of the head because they should've commented your story and got a dedication in your first book.

And I know I used to be a bitch (Am I allowed to curse?) about comments but hoenstly, why waste my time being mad that I'm not getting commented when I can just enjoy writing it.

Cause we all know, it's about the writing!

Okay, and I thought of another thing to say to Mibbians EVERYWHERE, when your dog is humping the couch it's probably best you look away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lotsa thanks to Ruth ;)
And sorry for making you wait so long.