The Rendezvous

Famous; Gee's No. 1 teenie.

When I first joined Mibba she was Crayolla; inspire. and this past week, I got the chance to interview the girl who now goes by the name Gee's No. 1 teenie.. Although she's one of Mibba's younger members (though older than myself), her age doesn't mean that Korynn is any less talented, mature or funny.

How did you find Mibba?

Gah, I think this is the worst story ever. I read Rolling Stone with My Chem, and it had a tiny piece about INO. So I went on INO and lurked for a bit before I joined Mibba. And, now here I am. (:

What do you like best about Mibba?

The people. The fact that I can write and feel at home.

Do you have one main source of inspiration for your writing?

Music. Alwaysalwaysalways music, for some reason. One song can set off a whole story.

Are you an aspiring author or is it just a hobby?

Aspiring and hobby, I suppose. I want to be a journalist once I graduate, though.

Who's your favourite author?

Ah, off the web, it has to be Sarah Dessen. She's just really got the emotions down in a story.

Your Frerard story, His Personal (Lover) Assistant, is very popular. Did the response surprise you?

Yes! I didn't ever think it would be that popular. And I always found it a tiny bit cliché, so I was sure people would resent it more than like it, to be honest. (:

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

London, probably. It's actually where I plan on moving. London or anywhere in Australia, I suppose. Out of the US, for sure.

Do you want to be famous?

I think everybody has just a tiny part of them that wants to be famous. That wants to have that feeling of being well-known, having a ton of money, and having connections.
But for the most part, not famous, just successful.

Name the musician you admire the most.

Jepha Howard. It's unexplainable. He's just...my hero. And Gerard Way. They're both...inspirable to me.

At the moment, what's your favourite song?

Oh jeez. I have too many. I listen to Buried Myself Alive a good ten times a day, depending. And Hospital. Both are by The Used. I'm always listening to some FOB song. But Em has got me hooked on Placebo's Running Up That Hill.

Do you have any views of teenage love of the twenty-first century? Do you think that kids today are perhaps falling in "love" too easily?

Love's unpredictable. There's no telling when it can happen, I think. I don't think there's such thing as falling in love easily. I think it happens when it happens, and I'm sorry for those who've had their hearts broken.

What's your message to Mibbians everywhere?

Oh...never be afraid to take chances. Always experiment with your writing. Make friends, they're the greatest thing you can find on here. And...don't be afraid of WAYT. We're not actually that horrifying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Interview by Glitter.
Thank you, Korynn, for the interview.
Edited.