The Rendezvous

Famous; we are galaxies.

After checking out her profile, I realised that her and I have a lot in common. She would use the same three words to describe herself that I would to describe myself, her favourite person is my favourite person and we both love cranberry juice. Scroll down the page and you'll get to read my rendezvous with we are galaxies., otherwise known as Kristen.

How did you find Mibba?

My friend told me about it. I wanted to post stories.

What do you like best about Mibba?

The community, most def.

When it comes to writing, do you use a keyboard or a pen?

I don't write well longhand. Mostly only letters are longhand for me, but I will write regular stories by hand, but it's usually on keyboard.

Your story,Do Not Turn Out Like Me seems to be sort of popular on Mibba. Did you ever think that your writing would be as appreciated as it is?

Actually, I didn't think it would be. It's nice to have people it, simply because that story is so personal.

What's your favourite word?

Galaxies. By far.

Are there any people in particular that have had a big influence on your writing or who have inspired you?

Lots, actually. They ever-so-loved/hated Pete Wentz, Druscilla, Chuck Palahniuk...

Use three words to describe yourself.

Uh... Fall Out Boy. That's three words.

Name one person you'd love to meet.

Pete Wentz. I would sell my soul.

What's your favourite song at the moment?

I have a lot, but right now it's "The (After) Life of the Party" by Fall Out Boy. It's so damn gorgeouds and it's exactly how I feel, and probably will feel. It's reassuring and I sleep to it a lot. Most played on iTunes.

What genre of music do you usually listen to or do you listen to a lot of different music?

I like a lot of music, but if FOB were a genre then it would be my favorite. I'm not kidding when I say I can keep them on repeat for week upon week without getting sick of them.

What are your views, if any, on teenage love in the twenty-first century? Do you think that teenagers are expecting too much too soon nowadays?

Well, I'm in love right now, and I'm a teenager, so I have to say I think you can fall in love at any age, really. You can't help how you feel, even if you are 13 years old. And I'm not really sure about that second question. I think that maybe teenagers are pressured to prepare too soon, but that's about it.

What's your message to Mibbians everywhere?

Play it safe. Keep the light on. And please, keep the xXx's out of your username.
(I had to include something snarky and something kinda deep. Haha.)
♠ ♠ ♠
Interview by Glitter.
Thanks to Kristen for the interview.