The Rendezvous

Undiscovered; Happy Sunshine

Leen, meaning "strong as the lion". You may not know her, but after interviewing her I decided that she definitely lives up to her name. She's a talented writer and someone who's happy the way she is (which is a refreshing change from three quarters of the world who would much rather be Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt). On Mibba, she goes by the name Happy Sunshine.

Have you got a favourite band or musician?
My Chemical Romance.

My Chemical Romance are often seen as "the face of emo". Do you agree with that? Or do you not believe in "emo" as a stereotype, genre etc...?
I don't think MCR is emo. I like them because they have really good music!

If you could have any super power... what would you have?
Read someone thoughts, even when I chat to somebody that lives on the other side of the world.

I have been dying to ask someone this question. Peanutbutter; crunchy or smooth? Any reason for your choice?
I don't know. But not peanutbutter.

At the beginning of the millennium, the singularity was meant to take place when machines became smarter than the human race and took over. It didn't happen but do you believe it could?
I don't think so. The humans become smarter, so they have the control over the machines.

What's your message to Mibbians everywhere?
I love you all, we are a big family. I know, we are just people that post their stories, poems. And we don't know each other in real life, but somehow we know each other's thoughts. We can say everything to each other, we can become best friends. <33
♠ ♠ ♠
Interview by Glitter.
Thanks, Leen, for the interview.