Status: Ladies and Gents... it is back on!

Burn You Down

Bedroom Talk

“Avinne, say something.”

“Zacky, I don’t know what you want me to say. At first, I thought you were a total jackass. Actually, you were a total jackass. But I saw these little glimpses of the real you when she wasn’t around, and I loved them. I loved seeing the real you. But then every time she was around, you would turn into a total prick and I didn’t really understand why. I still don’t know why you didn’t just break up with her and get her out of the way. I’ve liked you since the first time you and I got into an argument with you, actually. I love a challenge, and you definitely were one.”

He laughed at this.

“Look, I love you, too. But I need you to seriously get rid of her. Like, right now. She makes me miserable, she makes you miserable, and she makes everyone else totally fucking miserable. Please, just tell her to go away. I mean, she was so into John when I introduced him to her that maybe they can go out,” I chuckled at this.

“Don’t even bring him up. I’m looking for him later with the guys.”

“Jesus Zack, don’t waste your time. My Olympian self can outrun him, so it’s no biggie.”

He shook his head and rolled his eyes.

“Do you want me to sleep down here, or would you rather come up and sleep in my room?”

“Honestly, I’m not ready to have sex with you yet, Zacky. I know you’re a manwhore and all but-“

“Christ, Avinne! We’re not going to fuck. What kind of person do you think I am?”

I laughed.

“Fine. Let’s go to your room. Everyone’s going to think we fucked anyway.”

He picked me up and carried me upstairs to his room, for the second time. I smiled and nuzzled into his chest.

“If you don’t want to fuck, you better quit doing that,” He hissed.

He opened the door to his room and carried me over to the bed. Then he turned on the bedside lamp and shut the door. He turned around and just stared at me.

“Uh, what?” I asked.

“I don’t know what to do. I’ve literally never brought a girl in here and not had sex with her. I mean, I brought you in here that one time, but I hadn’t just told you that I loved you.”

“Zacky, just wear what you normally would wear to bed and get in this fucking bed so I can go to sleep! If you have a boner, fine. I don’t care; get in this bed, now.”

He smiled and took his shirt off, which was a huge mistake. I was instantly drooling. It was a problem.

“Well, now I feel awkward,” I said shyly.

“Why?”

“Because now I have a girl boner.”

He laughed so hard I thought he was going to pee his pants. After he contained himself, he walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

“This is why I love you, Av. I never laughed or smiled this much around Gena. Ever. I never felt anything around her.”

“Shh, Zacky. Don’t talk about her right now.”

He nodded and looked right into my eyes. I looked right back at him and felt my breathing speed up and my heart race. I knew that I needed to stop or else I would lose control. He leaned forward and licked his lips.

“Can I kiss you?” He asked.

“Don’t ask, just do it.”

He put his hands on either side of my face and pulled me up to him. His lips softly touched mine and he kissed me chastely. But I wasn’t having that. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him on top of me. He looked startled, and pulled back a little.

“Avinne, I thought-”

“Don’t think.”

He kissed me again, and held his weight with his hands so that he was barely touching me. I reached up and kissed him and he smiled.

“I love you,” He said softly.

“I love you, too.”

He kissed my neck, and I involuntarily groaned and arched my hips up toward his groin. I reached up and tugged on his hair and wrapped my leg around his. He continued kissing my neck and heading down my chest, then back up to my neck. I ran my nails lightly across his back and he made a low growl in the back of his throat.

“Avinne, is this what you want? I can stop if you don’t want to do this.”

“I want to, Zacky.”

He searched my eyes for a minute and then gently pulled my shirt off. I undid the back of my bra and
tossed it onto the floor. He sat back and smiled.

“You’re so beautiful.”

I blushed and he kissed me deeply in response. He kissed his way back down to my chest again, only this time he didn’t stop. I arched my back and started to undo his pants. He stopped and practically ripped them off. I grabbed his boxers, slid them off slowly, and tossed them onto the floor.

“Are you absolutely sure, Avinne. I don’t want to ruin this,” He asked nervously.

I nodded and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys here's the thing. I spent about thirty minutes trying to write a sex scene without sounding like Fifty Shades of Grey and I couldn't do it. Everything sounded absolutely ridiculous and was making me laugh out loud. Not sure if it's because I'm at work or what, but if anyone wants to volunteer some advice or a scene or something, that would be great. If not, I think I'm just going to omit it, because I'm a terrible smut writer.