Status: Hi, first one-shot ever, be proud.

This Isn't Goodbye

This Isn't Goodbye

Tay sang into the microphone, looking out to the crowd. Within seconds Alex had joined her and the band on stage, singing what was originally Jordan’s part in Kiss Me Again. His arm wrapped around Taylor’s waist and the crowd went wild, he kissed her on the top of her head, earning another cheer from the crowd.

The song ended and Alex went off to, back to getting ready for All Time Low’s last show of their British headliner. It had been perfect, both Tay and Alex tried to hide their feeling not from each other, but from the fans at first, but it got boring, they weren’t stupid. The piggy backs to and from the bus, the flirting on stage, the studio version of Kiss Me Again they were going to record after the show. It was simple to see this wasn’t just an extra close friendship.

She watched side stage for All Time Low’s set; Alex turned and smiled at her every so often turning her stomach to butterflies. She had been a fan of the band before We Are The In Crowd even existed, they met not so long after they formed because they were signed straight to Hopeless Records, within two years they were best friends, more even.

Towards the end of the show, finishing with Dear Maria – Alex asked the crowd if they could be quiet for a moment. “This has been an amazing tour, one of the best. We can’t thank you guys enough, but we have some more people we would like to thank. Can We Are The In Crowd and The Maine get there asses on stage please?” Alex said, Taylor laughed before getting pushed out by Mike and Cameron, she joined Alex by his side and he automatically put an arm round her shoulder, as per usual the crowd started screaming, Alex smiled and bent down to whisper in her ear “They like us, eh?” He told her, she giggled a little and he laid a kiss on her ear.

He introduced everyone one by one, everyone earning their own joint scream from the crowd. Alex said thank you again, and ended the stage. Finally being able to give Tay a proper kiss, before they went back to their buses, every single one of them tired out after a long day. Tay collapsed into her bunk; Jordan did the same across from her, except he hit his head.

“We’re going to need bigger bunks next time we tour” He said, rubbing the back of his head. Tay laughed. “You’re going to miss him aren’t you?” He asked, Tay looked at her best friend and nodded.

“It’s crazy” Was the only thing she could say about the whole situation. “I mean, we’ll see each other soon enough, we’ll get to spend the whole of summer together, but after spending weeks together and then having to go our separate ways so suddenly, it’ going to hurt a bit” Jordan moved over to her side and gave her a hug.

“It’ll be fine” He told her, before moving back over to his bed, carefully avoiding hitting his head once again while trying to get under the covers, Tay did the same, except it was easier for her because she wasn’t freakishly tall unlike Jordan.

She remembered her freshman year, Jordan was in her homeroom and she had the biggest crush on him, that’s how they met – she was attempting to flirt with him, but it was a terrible attempt, and they’d been friends ever since, it was the same with Alex, but this time, she was almost sure it was more than a crush.

They were almost at the airport when she woke up to the sound of Jordan swearing because of course he’d hit his head again, she got changed and dragged herself of the bus, Rob handing her, her suitcases. She pulled them into the airport and checked in straight away. She spotted Alex sat next to Jack who was slurping on something he’d bought from Starbucks. Alex spotted her and ran over. “Hey!” He shouted, not giving her a chance to speak before he kissed her.

“What do we do now?” She asked, she was curious, scared. He grabbed one of her hands.

“All I know is, I really, really like you, I’ve wrote songs for you, I’m unbelievably excited for Warped tour because I get to spend summer with you” He said smiling, Tay looked down blushing.

“Flight 339 to New York boarding now” Someone shouted over the intercom, Tay went on her tip toes to give Alex another kiss, before quickly taking a few of the bracelets of her arm and putting them in Alex’s hand, folding his fingers around them.

“I know you always feel left out because fans don’t give you any” She said smiling. “I’ll see you soon” She hugged him as tight as she could and he laid a goodbye kiss on her cheek before she rushed off to her terminal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey.
Well I fangirled because I found a picture of Alex wearing bracelets.
And this happened.
Follow me on tumblr.
http://quelle-est-la-vibe.tumblr.com/