Status: Enjoy

Confused Love

Abby POV

“This is your house?!”
“Yep” I said with the biggest smile. All I wanted to do was impress her and get her to my bedroom.
Megan parked in the front of the door and I got out quickly and opened the door for Rae. I looked up and saw Megan roll her eyes at me. She knew what I was doing.
“Oh thanks Abby, I could have got that” She said with a confused look of her face.
“I wanted too” I stammered
She smiled as she walked past me and up the steps, mouth open in awe at the size of my house.
“You better close your mouth before you swallow a fly” I joked

“It’s just, it’s amazing!” She basically yelled at me

“That’s what you get when your father owns a giant insurance company” I stated

I took my key out and opened the door and let them both go in before me. When Megan passed me she whispered,

“She’s straight I’ve already tried Hun” with a huge grin of her face

“I can changed that “Hun”” I mocked her and laughed
I offered her something to eat or drink and headed into the kitchen.

“I’ve got anything you want cutie” I flirted “water, milk, OJ, soda, and if you really want I have some beer up in my room that nobody knows about”

“Waters fine” she stated with a half smile

Damn I can’t crack her, but just as those words came out of her mouth I had the best idea ever. Maybe if I “accidently” dropped the glass, spilling it all over her, she will need a change of clothes, therefore having to go up to my room.

**

“Abby Turnball we are ready for you” The lady at the front desk of the ER called my name.

Well, it turned out my little plan on getting Rae in my bed didn’t work out as planned. When I dropped the glass it broke and some of the pieces kind of got jammed into my hand. I started crying and swearing making a fool out of myself. But the whole thing didn’t go to waste. While Megan drove us to the Emergency room Rae was holding me in her arms in the backseat comforting me.

“The things I do for girls” I thought to myself