Status: Well... it does take awhile for me to start a story i never seem to get passed the first chapter. t - t Sorry if this takes awhile.

Adopted by a Neko

Annoyance

I looked around at all the pets; this would be the first pet I would’ve ever owned. I needed to find one that would suit my life style thou, my house was small and my back yard was just a small square of grass. I looked around at all the pets in cages, they all shouted at me as if begging for me to get them out of there small prisons. I felt bad as I walked down the line of cages, they all looked so lonely.

I sighed and made my decision, after days of mulling over the possibilities... a cat. A cat would be perfect, their cute small and don’t need a ton of space, I quickly shuffled out of the room containing the cages of the larger, louder animals and made my way to where they kept the cats.
I was quickly over taken by the amount of cuteness before me. Small, furry kitten faces peered thou the glass as I passed by, wondering what I was doing there. I had to admit most of the small rooms, set up to look like a natural cat friendly houses, looked better than my small little apartment. I took my time going over to every little window, looking at all the cats, pondering each one. I decided that each room was a lot like school, there was one mean little cat, then that cat had its mean little friends, after them there were all the other cats that minded their own business, doing their own thing with their own friends. Then there were the kittens who just acted like little retards in the corner. I laughed as I went from window to window deciding which cat was which. That was until I got to one window.
Inside were all the normal cats, as I slowly started to decide who was who I realized there was one cat in the corner; I couldn’t place him in any other category but the outsider. I slowly circled around, my face pressed to the glass, till I was right in front of him. I swear as soon as he saw me his eye twitched; he smoothly got up and walked to the other corner making it clear he was ignoring me. I smiled and circled around the where he was again, this time he just stared at me, it was creepy it was almost like he was human, a very annoyed human.
We kept this up for a while, I felt as if this one cat was staring straight into my soul. He slowly stood up and turned away from me; I puffed my cheeks out and stood up, “Well fine my moody if you’re going to be that way then I’m just going to have to keep annoying you.” I could see his ear twitch, no sign of even caring, I knew he could hear me, the cocky bastard… I had made my decision, probably a very stupid one but a decision. I walked my way over to the counter, making it more dramatic than it had to be, knowing he was watching me now, “Ma’am I would like to adopt one of your cats.”
And with most of my paycheck, some paper work, and some massive cat hysteria. I had a cat, a pissed off cat, in a box… in my car… driving home with me.
I looked over at the box slowly, my new cat, a very angry cat, was making low growling noises, he was pissed, and I wasn’t helping. “So…my cat… what shall I name you,” I said smiling lightly. I heard a faint hiss come from the box, “Ah, yes I see, Mr. Fuzzy sound quiet nice.” This time I heard claws scrape against the box, I bit my lip lightly, maybe doing this before I had to let him out of the box was a bad idea.
One short car ride later…
I slowly picked up the box, hugging to my chest as I slowed the car door; I had a bag of cat related items hanging from my mouth and my keys hanging from my finger. I slowly waddle over to my door and set the box down slowly. I opened the door and pushed the box in with my feet. I had a plan, and it was going to require speed and wit. I slowly grabbed the little tab that would release the beast, I slowly started to pull it…I as soon as it popped out I was gone down the hall in my room, door closed. I had made it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well ya.. just testing this chapter out to see how the story goes before i post another. Hope you enjoy.