The Scapegoat

scape·goat (skpgt)
n.
1. One that is made to bear the blame of others.
2. Bible A live goat over whose head Aaron confessed all the sins of the children of Israel on the Day of Atonement. The goat, symbolically bearing their sins, was then sent into the wilderness.
tr.v. scape·goat·ed, scape·goat·ing, scape·goats
To make a scapegoat of.

Now, before you say anything, this wasn’t some crazy idea to get back at my parents for being the worst parents on the planet...I was never the most noticed in school. Okay, understatement of the century, I was never noticed in school. I had to use make up to make myself look like a model, used fake tan to even look like I belonged in England (where fake tan is severely over-used to make people look like Cheesy Wotsits or Doritos) and I didn’t have the biggest of boobs…in short I was your Average Joe-sphine. So it only makes sense why I did it right? Because in school everyone wants to be known right? People don’t want to blend into the crowd, they want to be in foreground, be the front man/woman, and say “I’m not afraid to be known!”

Imogen wanted to stand out, so she did just that. She helped the outcasts of her school become apart of it, stopped them getting bullied, all so she could get attention.

Disclaimer: I own everything - everything about these people I own, this never has happened to someone I own or myself. I own everything about this story (probably) except for any character pictures but those will only be a guide
  1. Prologue
    where I introduce our main character