The Scapegoat

Prologue

Now, before you say anything, this wasn’t some crazy idea to get back at my parents for being the worst parents on the planet. In fact my parents were awesome. My mum, she was the best of the best, the best friend a girl needed when her actual best friend was being a bitch, and the person to turn to for all your boy troubles. My dad, he was super dad, he didn’t care about boys in my room – or in the house even, he was the person you turned to when your bike failed you for the thousandth time that week. My parents were there for me even when I didn’t know anything was wrong.

I had a tonne of brothers and sisters, or just three brothers and a sister. The eldest was my only blood related sibling. He was the oldest sibling and had already left home (however he didn’t stay in his apartment so it felt like he’d never left) I was the second child; also being the reason my parents couldn’t have another kid. Due to complications with her womb, any child they could have had, had to be aborted because my mum just wouldn’t survive the end result. So instead of bearing more children they adopted. There were two women who gave us the big family we have. The first was a druggie, she had sex with her dealer, or something and soon after my sister was born! The second died during the birth of her second child and with no known family members the two brothers were sent to the adoption centre where my parents found them. This whole situation made us close as a family.

So back to the end of my story, or just the end of my teenage story. I was never the most noticed in school. Okay, understatement of the century, I was never noticed in school. I had to use make up to make myself look like a model, used fake tan to even look like I belonged in England (where fake tan is severely over-used to make people look like Cheesy Wotsits or Doritos) and I didn’t have the biggest of boobs…in short I was your Average Joe-sphine. So it only makes sense why I did it right? Because in school everyone wants to be known right? People don’t want to blend into the crowd, they want to be in foreground, be the front man/woman, and say “I’m not afraid to be known!” this is why I did it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...so new story.
I'm starting something new, I've never saw it on any other sites (or this one) and it's not all that cliche (probably since it's either never been done before or it's incredibly rare)
So I'm hoping you guys will like it, comment and subscribe please!

LipstickAndDrugs