Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lover What?

Picking up girls

"Tonight, John my man, you are getting laid."

"I'm not so sure about this, Quinn." John signed, the muffled bass music from the club mixing with the chatter of the long line outside. "Why aren't we going in already?"

" 'Cuz we need to find two girls first." He looked around and quickly locked onto two new comers.

The taller of the two had straight, chin-length, red-ish brown hair, bright hazel-green eyes outlined with black eyeliner, and smooth pale skin. She wore a blood red, low-cut baby-doll top, dark wash jeans that flattered her shape, and black leather boots. She walked like she didn't give a shit what others thought of her and that made her attractive.

The smaller one looked like she wasn't sure about being there. She looked pretty young but also kinda cute. She had straight, elbow-length, dark-brown hair, coffee-brown eyes circled with black eyeliner, and tanned skin with a couple blemishes. She was wearing a black, low-cut, form-fitting cami, a black mini-skirt, showing nice, smooth, shaped legs, and black heels.

They got close enough just in time for the males to catch the end of their conversation. "You need to get laid tonight, Amy. I'll even help you find someone." the taller said.

"Hailey," the shorter one, Amy, objected, "I'm not sure about this. How 'bout you get laid and I'll just dance?"

"Perfect." Quinn mumbled. "Good evening, ladies." he spoke up, approaching them. "How would you like to join my friend and me for a drink or two?" He gave them his sexiest smirk and John could see Hailey was immediately interested and even the shyer Amy couldn't help being a little swooned.

"Sure." Hailey smirked. "Where's your friend?"

"Over here." Quinn led them over to John and he gave them a little wave. "John uses sign language so I'll translate for you girls."

"Oh, no need." Amy spoke up. "We both know ASL." She turned to John and signed fluently, "Can you hear or are you deaf?" she asked with a smile.

John and Quinn were a little impressed. "I can hear. I can't talk thought, 'cuz I don't have a voice box." John answered.

"Oh. Ok."

"So, shall we go?" Quinn urged.

"But the line's so long." Hailey pointed out.

"No prob. We've got VIP access. Come on." He looped his arm through Hailey's, and Amy and John walked side-by-side, following behind him. They quickly entered and were soon sitting at a VIP booth.

"Drinks?" a waitress asked.

"Usual." Quinn said for him and John.

"Captain and coke." Hailey answered.

"Pina Co-Ow!" Amy yelped as Hailey elbowed her in the side, "Uh...make that a tequila?" She didn't receive another hit so she guessed that was ok.

"Have you had anything that strong before?" John asked her as Hailey and Quinn started talking on the other side of the booth.

Amy shook her head. "I usually get Pina Coladas or Shirley Temples."

"Then you're in for a bit of a shock." He silently chuckled.

"We'll see." she smirked in challenge. The waitress came back and John took his Jack Daniels while Amy took the shot-glass and tequila bottle. John and Quinn watched in amusement as she poured a shot, chugged it, and slammed the glass on the table. John had to admit, it was kinda hot that she could hold her liquor. However, after three of four shots, her cheeks were getting pink and she was starting to lean on John.

Quinn and Hailey left for about ten minutes and came back fully satisfied. When they returned to the booth, Amy was cuddling against John's side, giggling at nothing.

"Oh, geez." Hailey laughed. "I should've let her stick with the lighter stuff." All four of them straightened up as the atmosphere changed and the Reverend, Rehvenge, came over.

"How you boys doin'?" He greeted John and Quinn, "my staff treatin' you right?"

" 'Course." Quinn nodded.

Rehv looked at the two girls. "And who are these lovely ladies?"

"Hailey. Pleasure to meet you." She held her hand out to shake, but instead, Rehv took it and placed a kiss on her knuckles. He paused for a second and a look passed over his face before he covered it up and straightened.

"The pleasure's all mine." he turned to the other girl, who sat up and loosely held out her hand.

"I'm...uh...I'm Amy." She broke out into a bout of giggled as Rehv kissed her hand as well.

"She's had a bit too much tequila." Quinn chuckled.

"Yes, I see that. May I speak to you, Quinn? Alone." Rehvenge led Quinn to his office. "So what are you going to do?"

"About what?" Quinn asked.

"About those two females who are vampires, don't know it, and are extremely close to their changes."

Quinn balked. "Uh...uh..I don't know."

"I think you may want to let Wrath know."

"Why?"

"Because they also smell like warriors."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please be patient. It may be a little slow in coming because I get stuck a lot. Please comment though.