Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lover What?

Bedrooms

Quinn gently laid Amy on the bed, her stomach now full, her eyes closed as she slept. He pulled the covers up to her chin and tucked them in around her. After she had finished eating, she had gone into the bathroom and gotten dressed. When she had come out, Quinn had pulled her close again and they talked about nothing for a while until she was sleeping against him.

'It was kinda nice,' he thought as he brushed a hair out of her face. 'I don't think I've ever spent time with a female just to talk and hang out.' He found his hand moving from her hair and down along her face until it lightly cupped her cheek. Amy sighed in her sleep and turned her face into his hand.

"I hope you didn't do anything to her." came a voice from the door. Quinn jumped away from Amy and saw Hailey leaning against the doorway with her arms crossed, a slight smirk on her lips.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

She moved into the room, closing the door, and sat on the bed near Amy. "I've heard that you're quite the player. I hope you didn't play her."

"What if I did?" he tested.

The warning glare she shot him was so intense, he knew that if anything happened to Amy, he would not want to be her target. "If you did anything to her against her will, I'd have to torture you until you wished you were dead." she said in a low voice.

Quinn nodded. "Got it." He watched as Hailey looked down at Amy. "You two are really close, aren't you?"

"Like you wouldn't believe." she smirked, brushing away the same hair on Amy's face that Quinn had. "We've been together since we were about fourteen. We knew each other two years before that but we weren't really together then." She sighed. "I'd do anything for her."

"She'd do anything for you too...I can tell." Quinn mumbled. "You two are tight. That's cool." He cleared his throat and got up. "I should head down to the kitchen and see what food is left over." He went to the push cart and started leaving.

"Wait. But didn't you come up here with a bunch of food? Where'd it all go?" Hailey asked, looking at the empty plates.

Quinn chuckled. "She ate it all. She was hungrier than she thought." He got out the door. "Later."

_______________________________________________________

Hailey went to her room, which was right across from Amy's, and pulled out her cell phone and the slip of paper from Tehmper. Her thumb hovered over the keys for a second before she dialed the number. It rang for a few seconds before someone answered. "Hello?"

"Uh..Hi, it's Hailey." she said, suddenly feeling a little shy.

The female on the other end let out a little curse and Hailey could hear a bunch of rustling and...water splashing? "Gimme a sec." she called, her voice far away like she had put the phone down. Hailey waited. Finally she heard the phone being picked back up. "Ok. Sorry 'bout that. I was just...uh, nothing. Anyway, you called." Tehmper rambled.

Hailey gave a slight chuckle at how flustered the female sounded. What had she been doing? "Yeah, I called. So...what's up?"

She could picture Tehmper giving a shrug. "Nothin' much. Just my parents still being disapproving of me training to be a warrior."

"They don't approve? Why not?"

Tehmper sighed. "Well, my father would approve, if I was a male, same as my mother. But because I'm a female, I'm supposed to be training, quote on quote, to be a proper female and future mate." She made a disgusted sound. "That female stuff makes me gag. I'd rather be holding a knife to kill a lesser than to open my mate's letters."

Hailey laughed. "I know what you mean." She paused for a second. "So...do you have a boyfriend, though, or a male that your parents are trying to set you up with?"

Tehmper laughed on the other end. "If I was with anyone, it'd be a female, which is another thing my parents don't approve of."

"So, you're..what? Bisexual?"

She laughed a little again. "Nope. Full on lesbian, baby." She paused. "What about you?"

This time Hailey laughed, a little bit in relief. "Same as you, actually."

"So you had asked me about a boyfriend to find out if I was straight or not, am I right?"

Hailey laughed with her. "Yeah. That's about it."

"Well, now that we got that out of the way, how would you like to go out some time?" the red head asked.

"Yeah. That's be great. Where and when?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.