Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lover What?

A Little Time Together

Quinn groaned and rolled over in his sleep. His eyes moved quickly behind his shut lids as his dreams started clarifying and becoming more colorful.

He groaned as a small hand cupped his large erection through his leathers. His hands traveled over smooth skin, causing sighs and gasps. His lips covered a neck, producing loud moans from the female. She gripped his shoulders and arched into him. One of his hands dipped lower, under the waistband of her pants and even lower still. He covered her mouth with his as she let out a loud cry as two of his fingers entered her wet entrance. The female's breathing sped up as he pumped his fingers and the pitch of her moans rose as he added a third and continued.

"Ah! Quinn!" she panted. "I-i'm close! So close!" One of his hands dove into her long brown hair and pulled her head back so he could kiss her again. He pulled back to look at her just as she arched into an orgasm.


"Amy!" Quinn gasped as he sat up in bed. He looked around his room, making sure what he just saw was only a dream. "Ah shit." he groaned, rubbing his face. He swung his legs off the bed. When he went to get up, he paused as he felt something off. He looked down and cursed again. "You've gotta be kidding me." Time for a cold shower, he thought.

____________________________________________________________

Amy walked down the hall. Under her clothes she had on the new bathing suit that had magically appeared in her closet, along with the clothes from her's and Hailey's apartment and a bunch of new clothes that were just her size and just her style. She held one of the fluffy towels from the bathroom, her bare feet padding down the carpeted hall and stairs. Where was she going? Why the pool of course.

When she got to the library doors, she saw that it was still dark out. A glance at a clock on a bookshelf showed that it was only four in the morning, everyone having just gone to bed for the day. Within a half hour, the sun would be coming up.

She dropped the towel on a chair near the pool and looked around before taking the clothes off. She tested the water with her toes and, satisfied with the warm temperature, jumped in, cannonball style. When she surfaced, she was surprised to see someone standing on one of the bedroom balconies. She smiled when she saw it was Quinn. Her and Hailey hadn't been at the mansion long but she was glad that she was comfortable with at least one person. She climbed out and stood at the edge, looking up. "I thought everyone was in bed." she quietly called.

She smirked as he gave a little jump and looked down at her. "So did I." he laughed. "What are you doing down there?"

"Tanning." she replied. "The stars are great for it this time of day, you know. Not a lot of people know that. You should try it." She smiled as he let out a bark of a laugh. "Why don't you come on down so we're not yelling to each other and waking everyone up?"

"Good idea." Amy gasped as he suddenly disappeared from the balcony and squealed as he reappeared right in front of her. She backed up rapidly and yelped as her foot met empty air and she started falling backwards. Quinn reached out and grabbed her flailing arms, pulling her away from the edge. "Don't you know you're never supposed to stand near the edge of a pool like that?" he chuckled.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah yeah. I know."

"Really? 'Cuz you know, someone could always come up and...throw you in!" He lifted her and lightly threw her. She squealed in delight before holding her breath as she hit the water. When she came back up, she laughed.

"I can't believe you did that!" She came closer and sent a big splash to him, which he easily dodged. "Why don't you join me?"

He shook his head. "No thanks."

She pouted. "Why not?"

"Well, mainly, I don't have a swim suit."

She gave a little smile that, from Quinn's angle, looked a little mischievous. "Haven't you heard of skinny-dipping?" She started floating around on her back, her long hair swirling around her. "The water is such a wonderful temperature, it wouldn't matter if you were wearing anything or not."

He smirked, looking down at her. "I'll do it....but only if you do."

She laughed. "Not a chance!"

Quinn pouted in an imitation of her. "Why not?"

She floated over to him and placed her arms on the edge while he crouched down to her. "Well...if you must know, I'm extremely self-conscious of my body and don''t feel comfortable being in a bathing suit around a male such as yourself, let alone completely naked. I'm not exactly that type of girl."

"Why are you self-conscious?" he frowned. "You look great." He smirked as she blushed and dropped her head.

"Yeah, well,.....I'd rather not go into the why's and what-for's." She looked back at him. "So...are you joining me or not?" He looked up as his skin started tingling and realized the horizon was starting to lighten rather quickly. "I guess not." Amy said as she looked too.

"How 'bout you join me for a movie then?" Quinn asked, putting his hand out. She took it and he easily lifted her out.

"Sure. Why not?" she smiled, getting her towel and clothes. She tried to hurry up and dry off so that she wasn't dripping on the floors. "Oh fudge." she huffed."I'll come in in a second once I dry off enough."

"No need." he said before taking a step forward and lifting her up, bridal style, causing her to squeal in surprise.

"Quinn!" she exclaimed. "What are you doing?!"

"Helping." She laughed as he closed the library door and continued carrying her out into the hall and up the stairs toward the theater room.

"Wait! I need to get dressed." she continued giggling.

Quinn shrugged. "You'll be fine." he smiled, rather enjoying the feel of her bare skin against his hands and arms. She playfully huffed, pouted, and crossed her arms. "So, what kind of movie would you like to watch?"

"Anything but horror. How about a musical?"

Quinn smirked. "Got it, anything but musicals, so horror it is."

"Quinn!"

"Hahahaha!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! How do you like it? Please let me know. Thank you!!