Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lover What?

Date

Hailey riffled through her clothes for the hundredth time before looking at the clock. "Ah!" she exclaimed. "I only have a half hour before I have to meet her!"

Amy giggled from the bed. "I've never seen you like this, Hail."

Hailey straightened up from her closet, trying to act nonchalant. "Like what? I'm not doing anything different then when I've gone on other dates."

Amy raised one eyebrow. "I've been with you each time you've gotten ready for a date and you've never done this." she smiled.

Hailey huffed and sat next to her on the bed. "Okaaay." she drawled out. "Maybe I wanna make a bit of an impression on this female."

"She's all ready seen you hot and sweaty from training the other night, and when you were being protective over me." Amy said as she nudged her friend in the side. "Oh! And she saw you naked in the shower. So, I don't think there's much else you can do that'll change her first impressions of you."

Hailey laughed. "Yeah. True. Ya gotta point." She got up and stood in front of her closet. "Well, you're the one who likes to put outfits together. Help me out here!"

-forty-five minutes later-The Mask-

"There you are!" Tehmper called to Hailey. "I was beginning to think you stood me up." she joked.

"Nah. Just had a bit of a heated discussion to finish with the King." she smiled. She nodded toward the line. "One benefit to that, though, is knowing how to get past this line." She smirked at the taller female. "Follow me."

As Hailey walked in front of her, Tehmper looked her over, taking in her appearance. She was wearing a thin, off-the-shoulder, three-quarter-sleeve, t-shirt that clung to her rather nicely. For bottoms, she had on a pair of torn-up jeans that shaped her hips before loosening up at the thighs. She was wearing a pair of black converse sneakers, and her hair was done in a very nice headband-braid that had a couple pieces loose. The only make-up she was wearing was black eyeliner and little bit of lip gloss. She was a mix of real casual and slightly proper and it looked really good on her.

"You look good, ya know." Tehmper complimented, standing closer to the shorter female.

"Thanks." Hailey smiled. "I have a best friend who has a bit of a flair for piecing together clothes and completing outfits." She looked over the female next to her. Her flaming red hair was gelled to stick up in messy spikes, she had black eyeliner around her amber eyes and just a hint of red lip gloss. She was wearing a dark red, fitted tank top, tight leather pants, and low-heeled black boots. To Hailey, she looked rather bad-ass.

They got to the door and stood in front of the tall and buff bouncer. "End of the line." he grumbled.

"I'm with Xhex." Hailey said. The bouncer stood up a little taller and moved aside, letting them pass.

"I'll have someone lead you to the table." the bouncer mumbled before talking quietly into his collar.

"Thanks, big man." Hailey smiled before walking in, Tehmper following behind her.

"Must be nice having connections with the Brotherhood." Tehmper observed.

Hailey shrugged as a waitress led them to the VIP area. "I wouldn't know. We haven't been with them long enough." They sat down and gave their order to the waitress. "Although, Amy has been liking having new clothes and having a huge pool, and a library with a fireplace." she chuckled.

Tehmper looked at her. "You and Amy really are close, aren't you?"

Hailey nodded. "Yeah. We've really come together over some tough situations." The waitress brought their drinks in record time. "But enough about all that. This is our date." She smiled and lifted her drink. "Here's to us kick-ass females."

"I'll drink to that." Tehmper laughed. They both took a large drink and put the glasses back down. "Come on." Tehmper urged, getting out of the booth. "Let's go dance." She grabbed Hailey's wrist and pulled her out, and didn't let go until they got to the dance floor. They danced close, face to face, neither submissive enough to turn around. Tehmper grabbed Hailey's hand and spun her, having her back against her, but Hailey would have none of that. She twisted her wrist to grab Tehmper's hand and spun herself back around, and then spun Tehmper to have her back to her. Tehmper laughed in challenge and turned to face Hailey again. "Ok, ok. No one turns around." she smiled. She grabbed Hailey's hips and brought her closer, making small sparks between them. Hailey grabbed onto the taller female's shoulders and pressed her upper body close as well.

"So what are we going to do after this?" Hailey asked.

Tehmper shrugged. "I haven't thought that far." She thought for a second, and an idea came to her as Hailey pressed her body closer. "How 'bout we go to your old place? If you still have it, that is."

Hailey tried to remember if she had the key to her's and Amy's old one-room flat, and she remembered that she did. "Ok. Sure." she answered, giving Tehmper a mischievous smirk.

-the next morning-

Amy waited at the front doors. Everyone else had just gone to bed for the day, and Hailey had sent her a text to let her know she was on her way. "Good night, Amy." Quinn called down from the second floor.

"Morning, Quinn." Amy mumbled, not even paying attention to him. He chuckled, knowing her mind was occupied with worrying about Hailey getting home safe, and went to his room.

A few minutes later, the doors opened and Hailey stepped through, a satisfied smile on her face. "Hailey!" Amy exclaimed, jumping on the female.

"Hey, Ames, what's up?" she laughed.

Amy backed up with a little smile. "Sorry. How was your date?" Something already told her how it had ended anyway, from the way she was glowing, obviously satisfied, and from the feelings she was picking up from her earlier.

"It was good. We had a few drinks, danced a bit, nothin' much." she shrugged casually.

"Nothin' much, huh? Then why do you smell like sex?"

Hailey blushed just a little. "No reason." she said with a straight face. A second later she was cracking up. "Ok ok, you got me. We went back to our apartment."

Amy smiled, happy that Hailey was happy. "Well, I'm glad you're back safe."

"Yeah. I'm safe and starving. Anything left over from Last Meal?"

"I'm sure we can scrounge something up." She paused for a yawn. "But then I'm going to bed. We've got training tomorrow night."

Hailey smiled as she yawned again. "You go ahead and get some sleep. I'll probably be up for a while."

"Mmk. Night, chica."

"Night, cutie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!