Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lover What?

Fight

"What the hell are you talking about?" Quinn huffed in exasperation.

"Finish up your night with them. I'll call Wrath and have them pick you guys up. Now go and tell John." Rehvenge ordered.

Quinn left the office and returned to the booth, only to find Hailey gone and Amy straddling John's waist, the two of them making out, John's hands traveling over her small, slight body. Just as he was about to ask, Hailey showed up, her face flushed, most likely from dancing.

Now that Quinn was actually looking for it, he could see little hints that they were fighters: faded white and light pink scars, light bruises on their arms, healing wounds on their knuckles, the way Hailey didn't let anyone stay at her back or left side, and the way Amy wouldn't let John's hands go near her lower back. They had weapons and their wounds were from fighting. But fighting who?

"So what's up?" Hailey asked. "What was that about?"

"Nothing important." Quinn lied with a smirk. "He just wanted me to pass a message along." He turned to John and hesitantly spoke in the Old Language. "Rehvenge said they're vampires and close to their change. He's calling Wrath and they're picking us up. So we need to get outside."

Amy cutely scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, and her words were a little slurred as she asked, "Wha' lan'uage was tha'?"

Quinn ignored her and looked at John. "Thanks for the cockblock, Quinn....Alright, let's go." He took Amy off his lap and helped her out of the booth.

"If you ladies would care to follow me outside." Quinn said, holding his arm out to Hailey.

Hailey's playful attitude disappeared in the blink of an eye and she moved to protectively stand in front of Amy. "Why? Where are you going to take us?"

Quinn held out his hands in a calming manner. "Just for a walk. Get a little fresh air." Hopefully we don't run into any lessers, he thought.

Hailey nodded and held out her right arm for him to take, leaving her left free. John wrapped his right arm around Amy's waist, supporting her as she swayed and stumbled.

"Oh." Quinn spoke up, adding to John, "Rehv also said they smelled like warriors. And they have weapons on them."

John nodded. "Let's hope we don't run into any lessers though."

"Wha' are lessers?" Amy spoke up. John silently cursed; he forgot she understood ASL.

"Nothing. Just a gang we try to avoid."

They got outside and started walking away from the club. The night was fairly cool and there was a slight breeze blowing toward them. They rounded a corner and the club and noise disappeared, the street ahead of them deserted and barely lit.

They started coming up to an alley and Quinn and John tensed as the sweet smell of baby powder drifted toward them. Hailey let out a growl and her left hand inched toward her back. Amy let out a little groan, "Not these guys again."

"You ladies stay here." Quinn ordered, all business now. He and John moved forward just as a group of eight lessers came out of the alley, weapons drawn.

"Hey boys, check it out." one of them smirked, "It's those females again."

Again?, Quinn and John thought. They shrugged it off and drew their guns, moving toward the group. Half of them broke off and moved toward the girls. Hailey pulled out two nine mils from behind her and immediately aimed at two of them. Amy steadied herself and pulled out a Glock from her back. They fired like pros but it barely slowed the lessers. John and Quinn tried to take out the two each of them had, but it seemed like they just couldn't get them down.

They were finally able to strike them down and stab 'em and when the males turned to help the females, they were sure in for a shock. Two lessers were gone so each female only had one to deal with. Hailey's fists were flying as she knocked the hell out of the sucker, oily blood getting everywhere until he fell and she pulled a knife out from under her shirt and stabbed him in the sternum.

At the same time Hailey was playing Mike Tyson, Amy was making like a ghost. Anytime the lesser moved to hit her in one place, the next second she wasn't there. She would land a few quick strikes on him and then dance out of his reach, mainly dodging his attacks, wearing him out. The other three watched, making sure she didn't need any help. After a minute, the lesser panting, she moved in and swept him off his feet, his back slamming on the black pavement. John and Quinn winced as she placed the tip of her heel at his groin. Just because they were impotent didn't mean they were numb down there. She slightly lifted the hem of her skirt and pulled a small dagger out of it, crouching down and easily sending him back to the Omega.

She stood, slightly wobbling, and her and Hailey stood close together again, cleaning off their blades and putting their guns away. John and Quinn whistled and watched. "Damn, females." Quinn exclaimed. "You've been holding out on us! How the hell did you do that?"

"And how did you know what to do with them? And what did they mean by 'again'?" John asked.

A look passed between the girls, the obvious conversation being: Should we tell them? I don't know, I don't trust them. Maybe we should. Maybe we shouldn't.

Hailey opened her mouth to start talking, but just then a tricked-out Escalade pulled into the alleyway and she was cut off. "Who is it now?" she grumbled.

"Your ride to a very important interview." Quinn answered as the doors opened and out stepped four large figures.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please be patient. I'm trying to get this out quickly but also make it good. Hope you like it. Please comment.