Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lover What?

Brief exploring

*some time later*

Amy followed behind the tall, slight male that she was pretty sure was..Tohrment. Yeah, that was his name. Her mind was still buzzing from the explanation from Hailey and the King, Wrath. Plus she had a headache from the liquor from last night. Oh geez, last night. She could barely remember any of it and she wasn't sure if she even wanted to remember it.

"And lastly is the training center, right through here." Tohrment announced, ending the tour of the mansion with a gesture to a set of double doors. Amy stood on her bare tiptoes and looked through the door windows. It looked pretty much like a high school gym, with mats and workout equipment, only there was a rack with an array of cool looking weapons. Oh, and there were a bunch of males having a class right now. Most of them were about her size, and looked really skinny and pretty weak, while a handful looked like the other males in the house: tall, thick, and really muscular.

"Can I go in?" she asked.

Tohrment looked hesitant. "I'm not sure that's a good idea. Recently transitioned males don't have very good control over their hormones and any good-looking female will get them going."

Amy frowned. "I can handle myself." And then she pushed open both doors and strode right in, head held up high. She knew she still had on the tight tank-top and short skirt from last night, and since she was barefoot, she didn't have her heels to give her a couple extra inches against the males, but she could do this. She gave a little wave to Rhage, who she met earlier, and John, and walked over to the rack of weapons. She turned to the two up front and signed instead of yelling, "Can I use any of these?" Both males nodded and everyone watched as she surveyed them. "Oooh!" she gave a little squeal as she reached the very end and pulled out a weapon none of them ever used: a bow and a container of arrows.

"Be careful, sweetheart, or you might hurt yourself." one of the smaller males teased from his spot of sitting on the mats, causing the others to laugh. Amy pulled out an arrow, nocked it, and in one smooth motion, lifted the bow and aimed, the arrow flying and landing between his legs, extremely too close for comfort. Some of the males fell over because they were laughing so hard. Amy walked up to him with a smirk and grabbed the end of the arrow.

"What was that?" she asked sweetly. "I think you might want to be careful, darling, or you might get hurt." She put the stuff back and went back to Tohrment, who was standing in the doorway. "Where was the library again?"

------

Hailey sat on the bed while Amy walked around their new room, exploring all the drawers and the closet. "What's the matter?" Hailey sighed.

"What?" Amy straightened, "Oh. Nothing. Nothing's wrong."

Hailey gave her a look that clearly said she didn't believe her. "You're restless and trying to cover up the fact that you're actually pacing." She patted the bed next to her. "Now come tell me what's wrong."

Amy huffed and flopped down next to her. "I don't feel like a warrior." she sighed. "I mean, what if they're wrong and I'm not a fighter? What if I can't do anything?! What if....what if I'm useless?" She looked at Hailey, her eyes starting to well up. "What do you think will happen to me if I can't do anything for them?"

Hailey wrapped an arm around Amy's shoulders and pulled her close. "Nothing's going to happen to you. You're at the very least a decent fighter. You can hold your own in a fight and they need all the fighters they can get. And even if you end up not being a fighter, you're good at learning everything. There'll be something you're good at."

"But what if there's nothing for me?"

Hailey placed a sister-ly kiss on her forehead. "You're so adorable, they'll have no choice but to keep you!" she said happily. "Now let's get off of that topic."

"Ok." She wiped away the un-shed tears. "What do you wanna talk about?"

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Amy shook her head. "Sooooo....you don't remember that you were all over John and making out with him?"

Amy's face flushed red and she pushed away from her. "Hailey! How could you let me do that?!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, if you're even reading this far. If you are and you're interested, THANK YOU! My friend's brotherhood fanfiction (she's RogueShrown1221) is doing better than this one and I wanna know why. If you read her's and like it better than mine, please let me know why so I can try and write this one better.