Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lover What?

Who Feeds Who?

Wrath waited until everyone had settled in the study, Xhex and Payne included. "So what's this about, boss man?" Rhage asked, unwrapping a new lollipop and putting it in his mouth.

"All of you have met the two females by now, correct?" Everyone gave different sounds of agreement. "Then you've all noticed how close they are to their changes. One thing we need to figure out with them is who's going to feed them when the time comes."

"If they were males," Phury spoke up on the phone,"it'd be easy to get a Chosen to help them. But they need the blood of a male and the only unmated males in the house are Quinn and Blaylock, not counting the transitioned males in the training program."

"But none of the trainees would be able to get here soon enough." Rhage pointed out.

"And none of the mated males, or their females, would be too fond of sharing, even for one time." Blay chuckled.

"Got that right." Xhex smirked, crossing her arms, glancing possessively at John next to her.

Wrath looked toward Quinn and Blaylock. "When the time comes, if there are no other males, would you boys feed them? You can choose which girl you'll feed, just as long as you do it." Quinn and Blaylock looked at each other and then nodded, mumbling an agreement so he could hear. "Good. Now that that's out of the way. V! Give me an update on the lesser front. Then I want Marissa to come in and give me an update on how Safe House is doing...."

----

Quinn stood in front of the doors of the study, barely hearing anything as Vishous talked to Wrath. He hadn't fed anyone besides Layla. And now he agreed to feed one of them through their transition. Was there anything else he'd have to do? He remembered he had been really horny right after his. Was it the same for females? It wasn't like he could just go up to one of the females in the house and ask. Oh yeah, that's be hilarious, going up to one of the Chosen, or Marissa or Bella, and just blurting out 'You know, I was wondering about something. Right after your transition, were you really horny and wanted screw the male who fed you?' Yeah, sure.

Everyone started to file out of the study, jolting Quinn back to reality, making him realize that he had zoned out through V and Marissa. He started to follow the flow. "Hold up, boys." Wrath called to him and Blay. They slowly came to stand in front of the large wooden desk. "So....who's going to help who?"

Quinn and Blaylock looked at each other, shrugging. "I don't really care." Quinn grunted.

"Same here." Blaylock said.

Wrath turned his head so that it seemed like he was looking right at them. "Why don't you get to know them a little better, and then I'll ask you boys again. Give it some consideration. Your blood is going to be giving them life and flowing through them after all. Dismissed."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read. And comment. And if you read RogueShrown1221's brotherhood fanfiction, and like it better than this one, please tell me why. She's my best friend and I'm just wondering what she's doing different that makes it better.