Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lover What?

Part of Training

*The Next Night*

"Welcome to training, ladies." Zsadist greeted as Hailey and Amy were led into the gym by Rhage, dressed in their new work-out sweats and tank-tops, their hair pulled back in french braids done by Payne and Cormia. "Listen up!" Z ordered sharply, drawing the males' attention away from the females. "Rhage'll be taking the big males and will be training you separately. I'll be taking all you pre-trans. Now warm up! Ten laps around the gym! Go!" The males took off and Rhage went with them as Z came over to the girls. "You two will be with me since you're pre-trans and we don't know what you can do yet. Alright?" The girls nodded. "Good. Now go catch up with the class."

***

"Up....Down....Up....Down..." The pre-trans followed Z's rhythm as they bent their arms to perform the push-ups. Amy was struggling just as much as the males, her arms shaking horribly, barely able to push herself up by number sixty. Next to her, however, Hailey was only slightly struggling. "Everyone up. Hailey. Come over here."

"Yeah?" she asked as Z led over a couple feet.

"I want you to go over with Rhage for a while, just to see how you do there. 'Kay?" She nodded, a small smile on her face. "Tell him I sent you over, now go."

Amy watched as Hailey happily walked over to where all the transitioned males were, happy for her to be doing well enough to go, but slightly sad that she was still the weakling, just as she had been ever since they were together. "Alright. Take ten!" Z snapped.

She jolted back as one of the cocky pre-trans came over to her, strutting like he thought he was one of the big males. "Hey there. I'm Gohr." he smirked.

"Good for you. You want a medal or something?" she retorted quickly. Some of the other males started chuckling.

They shut up when he sent a glare to them, before turning back to her, another smirk on his face. "No. Just thought you'd like to know since I've seen you look at me, that's all."

She gave a little snort, starting to walk over to the weapons rack. "I've looked at everyone here. What makes you so special?"

He placed a hand next to her head and leaned toward her, only a couple inches taller than her. "Well, my father is one of the heads on the council, and my mother is one of the most influential females in the glymera. And we're fairly rich, if I do say so myself." He looked at his nails as he spoke, as if he was bored with the idea but she should be groveling at his feet.

"And?" she scoffed. "What do I care about all that?"

He looked taken aback for a second before he straighten. "You should care. You're a female and females should be staying home, not fighting. You'll never get mated that way."

She rolled her eyes, picking up her bow and arrows. "Have you met the warriors Xhex and Payne? They fight and yet they're mated."

"They're freaks." he spat at her. In a flash, her arrow was set and the bow was aimed at him, drawn back and ready to fly.

"Do not disrespect the warriors of the brotherhood. Those two females are stronger and braver than you'll ever hope to be."

"They're not in the brotherhood. They just fight for them. I can insult them all I want."

"Is that so?" came a dark voice from behind him. "Amy, lower your weapon." Gohr turned around and saw a dark-eyed Zsadist towering over him. "Now...what was that you were saying?"

"Um...uh..I-i" Gohr stuttered.

"I think that you were just earning yourself 100 laps and a talk with your parents with the King. Start. Now!" Gohr took off running and Zsadist gave a little smirk. He turned back to Amy, who still had her arrow ready even though it was lowered. "Nice job, female. You're quick with the bow."

"I've had practice." she shrugged, putting it away.

"You're not much with hand-to-hand, but maybe you'll be like John. He wasn't that great to start out but when he got on the shooting range, he was the best in the class."

Amy felt a little hope start to swell at the thought that she'd be able to catch up with Hailey in class. Then the feeling dropped again. 'Probably not. I don't have that kind of luck."

"But you're fast too."

She shook her head. "I'm a short-distance sprinter, not a long-distance runner. I got second-hand smoke when I was little."

Z sighed and shrugged."Well....maybe there will be something you can do, just keep up with your aim and you'll definitely be able to help." Then he walked away.

Amy looked down at her feet, thoughts running through her head: what if she wasn't any good? What if she couldn't be of help? What would they do with her? What would she do? What if she was left in the dust by Hailey? What if Hailey did so well and felt so at home here that she didn't even look back at her?

"Alright! Break's over!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. And let me or RogueShrown1221 know which of our's you like best. It's our little contest and we need your feedback to see who's is better. And if you can, include why you like it better. THANKS!!!!!!!