Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lover What?

Locker room and Classroom

*Still in Training*

Hailey walked over to the big boys and Rhage. As she got closer, she realized not all of them were males. One female was with them, doing just as well as them. She was about 6'1", shorter than the males, her body was pale, toned, had a small chest, small waist, and long limbs. She had flaming red hair, cut short like Xhex, and when they all turned to look at her, Hailey saw that she had a couple earrings in each ear, and a splattering of freckles across her nose and high cheekbones, and very hypnotizing amber eyes, outlined with black eyeliner. "Hey Rhage." Hailey greeted, keeping her eyes on the female. "Z sent me over to see how I keep up with you guys."

"Alright. Why don't you stand next to Tehmper? She'll help you out since she was here before her transition." Rhage said, gesturing to the female.

'Tehmper, hmmm?' Hailey thought, a slight smirk pulling onto her lips.

"Hey." the female greeted quietly with a little smile. "I'm Tehmper, like he said."

Hailey gave a little smile in return. "I'm Hailey."

"Alright. Pay attention now." Rhage ordered.

*later-locker room*

Hailey, Amy, and Tehmper walked into the section of the locker room that had recently been set aside for females and got undressed and walked to the showers. "So, how was it, Ames?" Hailey asked.

"Um....okay." Amy answered in a small voice, turning on the water. She walked slowly, her shoulders slumped and curled in, her head down, her eyes with a far-away look to them.

Hailey stood next to her, looking at her closely. "Hey." she whispered quietly as Tehmper walked a little further in. "What's wrong?"

Amy straightened and gave a tight, obviously fake smile. "Nothing. I'm okay. Training was pretty cool." Hailey frowned at her. "Really, Hail. Now go talk to that female you've been checking out the last few minutes. You know you wanna." She smiled. Hailey smiled too and walked over.

"Hey, Tehmp. How come you're all the way back here?" Hailey asked, turning on the shower next to Tehmper.

"This one has the best pressure." she answered, tilting her head back under the spray. She nodded to the one Hailey was using. "That one has the best hot water." Hailey started washing herself, trying to think of something to say to the transitioned female. "So, you two are new right? How'd they find you?"

"Why do you immediately assume we were found and we didn't already know about the Brotherhood and all of this?" Hailey asked, rinsing her hair out.

Tehmper rolled her eyes, turning her water off. "You both smell like human, neither of you look like a vampire does when they're pre-trans, and shorty back there," she jerked her head towards Amy, who glared at the shorty comment,"looks like she's still in shock, most likely from finding out she's a vamp." She wrapped a towel around herself and headed back out to the locker room to get dressed for the classroom. Hailey and Amy both shut their water off and headed out too.

"Okay, so we are new. Think you can give us a few tips about the training and the males here?"

Tehmper shrugged. "Training with the trans'ed males can get tough. Pre-trans training is a breeze." She glanced at Amy. "For most."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Amy said with an accusing tone.

Tehmper placed a hand on her hip and looked down at Amy from her higher vantage point. "It means that this program and path for fighting is not for the weak."

"Are you calling me weak?" Amy snapped.

"Not weak. Just not meant for this path. This is for warriors, nothing else."

Hailey moved in front of Amy and toward Tehmper. "Amy is not weak, and I don't appreciate you insinuating that she is. She can fight and she can learn fast. And she's my best friend so it might be a good idea if you leave her alone." Tehmper was silent for a second as it seemed like they were at a stand-off. They jumped as she broke out laughing. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. You two are tight." Tehmper answered. "I respect that." She held out her hand. "Sorry about that. Didn't mean to get us off on the wrong foot. Accept my apologies?" Hailey hesitated before shaking.

"It's not me you need to apologize to." she said, moving aside. Tehmper held out her hand to Amy, who stared at it before picking up her stuff and turning away, leaving the locker room. Hailey laughed this time and clapped Tehmper on the shoulder. "Oh yeah. She's a bit sensitive and can hold a grudge."

"No she can't."

Hailey cocked an eyebrow as she picked up her stuff. "She's still holding a grudge from a bully from when she was ten. And there's another guy from sixth grade, one from seventh, her ex-boyfriend from eighth grade, her ex-boyfriend from ninth grade, and now, probably you."

"What will she do about it?" she asked, walking next to Hailey through the locker room.

"Oh nothing. She just won't let you in, she won't be very trusting of you when you're around, but she won't be a complete bitch and give you the cold shoulder or anything." She shrugged. "There is the possibility that she'll warm up to you and forgive you, especially since it wasn't too big an insult." They got to the classroom, where Phury stood at the front, drawing on the chalkboard. Amy already sat in the very back, braiding her long, wet hair. All of the males were in the front and there seemed to be no one in between.

"Sit down you two, and we'll start." Phury ordered.

Hailey walked a little down the aisle of tables but stopped halfway. Amy looked at her and signed, " I don't care if you sit with her. Go ahead."

Hailey smiled and turned to Tehmper, gesturing to the empty table. "After you." Tehmper sat and Hailey followed, the both of them taking our their notebooks.

Amy watched as Hailey flirted with the female vampire, a slight pain starting in her heart. She scoffed at herself as she finished her braid and got out her notebook. Hailey wasn't her girlfriend, never really had been. They were extremely close friends who had had a one night stand years ago....But she always had that little crush on her, wanting to be just a little more with her, wanting to have just a little more attention, a little more worth, a little more...use. But no. She was just the best friend that was protected and her only use was being cute. And now, she was starting to get left behind for another female, who had insulted her, calling her weak. But it didn't matter. Hailey thought she was hot and wanted to get to know her better, even though she claimed that she could only 'do' females, not date them.

"Amy!" Phury snapped from the front.

"Yes, sir?" she replied, straightening up from where she was glaring at the back of Tehmper's head.

"Are you paying attention?" She nodded. "Then what was the last thing I said?"

"Uh....I-it was..." She sighed and bowed her head, flinching as some of the males chuckled. "I'm sorry, sir. I was not paying attention and did not hear what you had been saying."

"Very well. I'll talk to you for a minute after class. Now.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. I need to know if you like this story, or RogueShrown1221's better. It's a little contest between us and we need your feed back! :)