Status: In ***in' progress!!!

She's So Gone

Chapter Two

My phone in my right hand.

My gun in my left hand.

That's normal for me, no matter how many people stared questioning my attire. So what, it was July and it's not uncommen to see a girl wearing shorts and a t- shirt is it?

"Hey. Miss, are you a cop?" A group of neighborhood kids ran up surround me. The last thing I needed was a bunch of snot- nosed street rats asking me a million questions.
"No."
"Oh."
"Are you a spy?" A little girl with a messy ponytail on the side of her large head asked.
"No."
"A ninja?"
"Space cadet?"
"Kung fu master?"
"Racecar driver? Like the one in The Fast and the Furious."
"Oh I like that movie."
"Me too!" The kids continued to follow me. I didn't have the time for them and people always said I had a short temper. I could feel my face flushing the color of my crimson hair.
"Fuck off!" I clutched the gun in my left hand.
"Are you a killer?" The first kid asked me. The same kid that believed I was a cop now figured I was a killer.
"Wait two more seconds and you'll find out." That froze each one of them. They stood watching my gun as I rounded the corner. What I hated more than cities, were city kids.

I was a murder.

It started thundering as I crossed the street toward my temporary apartments. Unfortunantly I didn't even make it past that damned bar without almost getting knocked down. I looked up, eye to eye with a female with long black hair. She seemed to be some type of islander, with perfect golden bronze undertone , not like my pale skin. She was about a foot or two taller than I was, basically she reminded me of a model.
"Watch where your going, bitch!" She had a foul mouth that pissed me off.
"How about you watch where the fuck your walking, slut! I was walking a straight line until your dirty ass blocked my course." For a second she looked shocked, but her face turned murderous.
A man behind her gently pulled her arm back, softly calling her name. It was a poor attempt to hold her back. She was ready to fight and I, to kill.
"Nic. Nicolette stop it. Control yourself. She has a gun." The man stated louder than before.
That did seem to faze her, she kept her intense glare on me. I happily compiled by keeping the stare down going. Niether of us were going to move, and I realized that. It wasn't until I turned my safety off that she realized it too. Didn't take more than fourty seconds before she broke the glaze, leaving towards the bar she silently cursed to herself. The man she was with stood his ground, his eyes on the gun.
"What?" I hissed. He looked up, shook his head and ran after the chick. I began to walk slowly to the end of the block. I expected her to leave when she noticed the gun. What I didn't expect was for her to run up behind me with a broken beer bottle. Hearing footsteps behind me, I managed to move out of the way, but not enough to prevent the bottle from slicing my cheek. I dodged her a second time as her other hand nearly connected with my nose. She was fast. Her leg wrapped around mine, both of us crashed on the sidewalk. I grabbed her chin with my free hand and smashed my gun into her jaw with my other. She tumbled to the side, enough for my to get up. I turned to face her (and hopefully place a bullet in her skull) but her leg swiftly rose. My gun flew and slid toward a group of motorcyclist. They, as everyone else, formed a circle around me and the chick.
"I guess this means hand to hand combat." I announced.
"Bring it, motherfucker." She spat, blood literally hitting me in the face.
She launched at me, her right fist aiming at my stomach. Quickly I backed elbowing her head down farther. Catching herself, she rammed me back to the ground. On top, she had an advantage. Her fist chained against my mouth. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right.
I freed my arms, twisting them together I swung at her stomach. She backed and puked on my shirt. Gross. I sat up, she looked at me. Her flawless face scarred itself on my fist. I couldn't handle her weight on my lower intestants any longer. I gripped her shoulder, slamming her down. Standing, I went for my gun by a swagged out red and green motorcycle. I returned over her body arching in pain.
"Kill me. You'll be doing me a favor." She said squinting at me.
"Yeah, Imma be doing me a favor too." I said in my baddest bitch voice.
The ring of people was deathly silent. It was a shame how everyone could stand around and watch a person murdered. They were all as bad as the murderer. They all deserved to go to hell.
Another rumble of thunder produced a flood of water to fall from the sky. The wind started to pick up until a twister was clearly visible over my apartments.
"Fuck." I cried. I had wasted to much time on the annoying problem lying in front of me. She swatted the help the man from before tried to give. The crowd's sights were on the tornadeo hovering my place. I must have looked frightened because the chick grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bar. People ran out to examine the odd phenomenon occuring. The man handed the girl a glass of ice. He headed to the door, locking it and closing the blinds. Things had just gotten real.
"What is that?" The girl asked me, holding the ice to her cheek.
"Unrealistic." I replied. Was she bi-polar or some shit? No one just get in a fight and then minutes later act like it never happened. It didn't work like that.
"What?" She questioned.
"Why the hell did you lead me here? What the fuck is with your mind? A you a patient at the mential hostipal?"
"Bitch you aint shit? Where you come from? State Pen.? All I want to know is what that is outside." Her face was turning red again. If we were to fight again, I wouldn't hesitate to kill her.
"OK you two." The man walked behind the bar. He mixed a few drinks, passing one to me and keeping the other.
"What about me?" The girl asked.
"You've had enough. Look what just happened." The man retorted.
"But, you don't even drink!"
"I do now. " He took a sip. He eyed me and the drink.
"My name is Triston. And this drunk slut is Nicolette." He gave me a smile and took another sip of his drink.
"Well?" Nicolette sounded. She irritated me to the point of no return.
"Well, what?"
"We told you our name. What's yours?"
"First of all, Triston told me your names. Not you. And second, don't give me a fucking attitude you cheap ass whore." What I learned from the last thirty minutes was that like me, Nicolette had a short fuse.
"Listen you f..." Triston covered Nicolette's mouth before she could finish her sentence. He raised his left hand to his chest and gave a small bow.
"I apologize for my friend. As you see, she's alittle drunk and she did start your little fray. I understand you for not trusting us. It make sense, but please, if you be so kind. Your name."
"Raine."
Nicolette's face was released from the hold. She cocked her head back and started to laugh. At me no doubt. Her brusied fist slammed down on the red cheerywood bar. She grabbed my full glass and chugged it down as if it were a shot.
"Didn't I just say no more!" Triston cried, snatching the glass from her lips. She grinned at me.
"Your name is Raine?" I saw that one coming. She began to laugh again, this time dropping out of her seat. She hit the ground so hard I expected her spine to be broken.
"Who -hiccup- names their child Raine?" She turned to steady herself up. My anger got the best of me. I socked her right in the kisser causing her to collapse again.
"So what was that outside?" Triston calmly asked, cleaning the counter. "I'm pretty sure you know."
"What makes you think that?" I replied.
"You've kept that scowl since Nic there first bumped into you. The only time it changed was when that wind thing outside appeared. This man was very observate, and dangerously attractive. I glazed at his hair, eyes, lips, body...
Wait!
No!
This was not the time to be admiring when we were all in fucking danger. Right on cue the front door flung of it's hinges to the back of the room. Screams from the idiot city people were now audible. Nothing was in the door way, but I didn't take any chances to see what was coming. Whatever it was this time, it was bad.
"We have to go! Backdoor? Basement?" I yelled, to much in a rush to explain details. I already had Nicolette on my shoulder and my gun, loaded and ready.
"Escape door." I thanked god he understood. We ran to the back of the bar and into the 'Employees Only' room. He pulled some type of trigger. The wall opening up and stairs appearing. As I started desending a loud growl came from the front of the bar. Instead of running the rest of the way, I hopped over the rail. I looked up at Triston, who stood horrified at the door.
"Lets go! Triston come on!"
He just stood there. I didn't have time to save him, that thing was too close. Instead I ran as fast as I possible could. It wasn't long before I heard the man's screams from down the corridor.
"Damn." I muttered. Just then Nicolette started to wake up.
"Hey! Nicolette! Come on! Get up!" I screamed into her ear while still running. "WAKE UP BITCH!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay it's finished.