I Don't Have Much In Life But Take It - It's Yours.

eleven.

It's quite late when I wake up - I can tell from the bright light shining through the curtains - but Jay's not awake yet and I lie there for a long time, curled up with his arms around me, feeling his breath in my hair and his legs tangled again with mine. It's quite reassuring to be somewhere safe with someone who cares, but my heart's scaring me and I don't know what's going on with it.

I carefully untangle myself from Jay, who carries on sleeping, his hair a total mess and his eyes fastened shut. I sit on the edge of the bed and watch him for a few minutes, before getting up and going into the bathroom.

I stare at my blonde hair in the mirror, running one of my hands through it to tug out the knots, and I shake my head so it goes everywhere and when I look again it's a total mess over my face. It's something I like, and as I fluff my fringe a little, I notice the purpley bruise on my neck and I find myself blushing as the memory of Jay and I kissing in this room last night resurfaces in my mind.

I check the door is locked and then strip off and get in the shower, feeling hot water run over my head and down my body and wincing slightly as the heat scalds my skin. I'm not used to hot showers and I don't much like the feeling of water slamming into my hair, but I suppose it's something I'll get used to for the while I'm staying here with Jay.

As I wash the eyeliner I had on yesterday off of my face, I remember that Jay promised me my own room, but I still ended up sleeping in the same bed as him again, but I decide that I don't really mind that much and besides - he's already done enough for me and I don't want to be any more trouble.

When I get out of the shower and dry myself off with a towel, I realise one thing - that I've left my clothes in Jay's room and I've only got boxers and a shirt in here. I pick up the boxers and put them on, deciding that I'll be fine in going into Jay's room with just them and the shirt on, but when I go to pick up the shirt, I can see it's in a puddle of water on the bathroom floor and I swear loudly.

Just boxers it is then.

I go back into Jay's bedroom, shutting the door quietly after me and sighing a little when I see his eyes are still shut and he's still breathing heavily in sleep. I make my way across the room almost silently, trying to not to wake Jay up.

When I get to the bags filled with the clothes we bought yesterday, I look for those mega-tight grey jeans and white Kill Brand shirt that Jay insisted I buy. As I find the shirt and drag it out, someone calls out, "Fynn," from behind me and I wince, before slowly turning around.

Jay's sitting up in the bed we've shared for the past few nights, rubbing his left eye with his wrist and yawning. He smiles at me and then tilts his head to the side slightly. "Why are you wet?" he asks sleepily, getting out of bed and coming over to me.

"I, uh, had a s-s-shower and I, uh, f-f-forgot my, uh, clothes," I stammer out, feeling my heart pound in my chest as he steps right up to me and places his hands - which are actually freezing cold - on my back, by the waistband of my boxers.

He leans forwards so his lips are merely millimetres from my ear. "I think," he whispers, his voice only just audible, "that you look," he bites down softly on the top part of my ear and I draw a sharp breath. "Fucking," he says, pressing kisses down my neck and then up again to my collar bone. "Amazing," he finishes, biting down on my neck and causing my heart to beat faster and faster. I can see him smile from the corner of my eye and he moves his lips to my temple.

"Th-thanks," I stumble over the words as his nails dig into the skin on my hipbones and I put my arms around his neck to stop myself from falling over.

"I mean it," he mutters, pressing soft kisses on my cheeks and to the corner of my mouth. "You look good with wet hair," he laughs quietly, bringing his hands up and tangling them in my still-damp hair. "And you look good shirtless," he says, before putting his lips on my own and stepping even closer to me so our bodies are pressed up against each other. I take a small step backwards, as I feel like I'm going to fall, and I stumble and end up against the wall, but that doesn't bother me and I'm pretty sure Jay isn't that bothered either.

We kiss until my hair is dry and my legs are beginning to get tired from standing up. I know I'm going to have more love bites along my neck and on my collarbone, but I don't really mind, as Jay's going to be pretty much the same.

"Jay.. I need to get dressed," I mumble as he bites down on my collarbone and growls softly. "And my legs are tired," I gasp as he brings his lips up to mine and tugs on my bottom lip with his teeth.

He takes his lips away from me and stares into my eyes. "Fine," he grins, untangling his hands from my hair and letting me take my arms from his neck. He grabs one of my hands and leads me over to the bed, us both sitting down for a moment before he kisses me against and pushes me down so he's lying on top of me.

I kiss back for a few minutes, before mumbling, "I really do need to get dressed," and running a hand through his hair.

He smirks down at me, cupping my face in his hands. "You don't need to," he whispers, rubbing my jaw line with a thumb and his eyes searching my face. "I don't mind," he laughs.

I giggle at the compliment but shake my head. "It's making me paranoid that you've wearing a shirt but I'm not," I say, and a glint comes in his eyes that I haven't seen before.

He sits up so he's still got a leg either side of my hips, and takes his baggy shirt off over his head and dropping it onto the floor by the bed. "Is this better?" he asks, raising and eyebrow and staring down at me from where he's still sitting up.

"By far," I say, and drag my hands up his chest before looping them around his neck and pulling him down again, so his lips crash onto my own and his hangs tug on my dyed hair. He makes a sound of approval and continues to attack my mouth with his, and I laugh and we just carry on kissing, with my heart beating at a scary pace that I'm not sure what it's caused by.

"Jacob! Mum and Dad are- Oh, you total whore." A voice snaps from behind us and Jay takes his lips from mine and looks aroud. I turn my head and I can see Chelsea standing in the doorway, her arms crossed a scowl plasted on her face - which would be quite pretty if bitchyness wasn't etched into her features.

"Shut up, Chelsea," Jay snaps, getting up from where he's straddling me and sitting down on the edge of the bed. I sit up too. "Can't I kiss a guy without you saying something?" He glares at her and I curl up into a ball, trying to make myself as small as possible and stay out of this awkward argument.

"Oh, you can kiss whoever, but you're shirtless and your hair - sex hair or what? And how you were kissing him.. I'm serious Jay, you need to stop sleeping with strangers. Who is this guy anyway? I thought you had that Fynn kid last night."

Jay growls under his breath and I make myself smaller, hoping that I'll dissapear and I won't have to listen to them and hoping it will all be over soon, hoping that Chelsea will just clear off and I can be with Jay again and I don't have to hear any insults or thoughtless comments.

"This is Fynn, Chelsea," he hisses, his eyes narrowed to slits and his hands curled into fists by his sides. "His hair is different, that's all, okay?" I clench my eyes shut and hope that by not seeing them I won't be able to hear them. "And we didn't have sex. And so what about how I was kissing him? It's not wrong."

"Psssht. That's what you think," she snaps. "Anyway, Mum and Dad won't be back until next Thursday and I'm going to pick up Marc later, so you've got the house. Whatever."

A door slams and I uncurl myself from the position I'm in, and Jay's sitting there, staring at the floor and I edge closer to him. He looks up at me and smiles weakly, his eyes not matching his mouth, and puts an arm around me. I move closer to him and lean against his side, closing my eyes and letting my breathing slow down. "I'm gonna go have a shower," he says quietly, and I nod.

He gets up, and suddenly I remember Avalon's last letter and an idea comes into my head. "Jay?" I ask, and he turns around just as he's about to go into the corridor between his rooms. "Do you have a phone I can use please?" He smiles and nods and points to a cordless one lying on the table next to his bed.

When he's gone I pick up the phone and put in the number that I've read over so many times and pressing the green call button, raising the phone to my ear and hearing the dial tone at the other end before persistent ringing.

"Heylow!!!" A childish voice yelps down the phone and I flinch, blinking a couple of times before asking,

"Is that Quinn?"

"Nopsie! Thomas! Ahaha! Quinnie!!! PHONE!" The voice giggles and I hear the phone being passed between people before a slower, deeper, sadder voice says, "Hello?"

"Hi.. This is Avalon's friend.. Fynn.. Can I speak to her?" I ask, and the voice says a "sure" before the phone gets passed again and I hear mumuring in the background and then - for the first time in a long time - I get to hear the voice of my best friend and remember how much I love her and how much I miss her now she's locked up.

"Fynn!" She squeals, her voice echoing down the phone line. "I've missed you, sweetie! What's new?"

I smile as Avalon always has that affect on me, and I lie back on the bed and sink into the pillows. "I'm staying at a house! I need your help. So, so, so much. I miss you, so much you wouldn't believe. I mean it. It's so weird without you here!"

"I miss you too! So, who are you staying with and what do you need my help with?"[/]i she giggles girlishly, and I can just see her face, a smile etched across it and her eyes bright, like they always were, even when things got tough.

"Well, I'm with this guy called Jay, and you'll never guess where! One of the rich kid houses! Near our woods! I really can't believe it. But the thing is, I'm really confused because my heart keeps going really fast and my breathing keeps going all weird and I don't know what's causing it! I think it's heart disease! I'm scared, Avalon!" I ramble down the phone, being glad that I can finally tell her something because you can't put things down in a letter and I haven't been able to use a phone for a long time.

There's a pause and I can hear her breathing down the phone, along with that childish voice that answered in the first place saying something in the background. "Fynn.. Have you kissed this guy?" Avalon asks, her voice trembling with something that I think is excitement and I don't think before answering with "yes. Lots."

Avalon giggles. "Sweetie, it's not heart disease."

"What is it, Avalon?!" I whine, my hands twitching in anticipation to find out just what everyone knows that I don't.

"Awr, shit, sweetie, the warden's coming and we're not meant to have phones. I'll tell you tomorrow. Love you, kisses!" She garbles, hanging up before I can reply.

I stare at the phone for a second, before whispering an "I love you too," and letting it drop onto the bed.

Love.

Jay comes out of the little hallway, with just his boxers on, and gives me a quick smile before going into his drawers and grabbing some neon-coloured clothes and dissapearing back into the bathroom.

And suddenly, I know exactly what's calling the flippy, heart-disease like symptoms I'm getting.

And I know that I'm going to do something for Jay - that I'm going to show him somewhere special he'll have never been and I'm going to teach him how to be a kid, how to be a child, how to act childish and have fun from the smallest, craziest, most stupid things because I know that he won't have done it before because of the family he's from.

And I'm going to do this for one reason.

The reason why I'm getting these stupid feelings.

And it's because I fucking love Jacob Franklin-Williams.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love these two boys :) Thanks for all the lovely comments.