I Don't Have Much In Life But Take It - It's Yours.

twelve.

"Fynny where are we going?" I ask as Fynn pulls on my hand, leading us through alleys and streets with a secret smile on his lips. He glances back at me and shakes his head, tugging me a little more and I quicken my pace so I'm next to him. I've got a dizzy smile on my face as Fynn tightens his fingers round mine, since this time Fynn took my hand and whispered in my ear he wanted to show me something.
I have absolutely no idea where we are when we stumble out into a cul-de-sac and I look round, confused. Fynn takes a long look round, then smiles wider, "Almost there," He says, leading us down the road.

"Where?" I whine a little, smiling and hopping round so I'm in front of Fynn, walking backwards.

"Watch, you'll trip over," He remarks, taking both my hands. I shrug and smile at him, walking backwards quite quickly. We keep walking, Fynn occasionally on tip toes to see over my shoulders where we're going. We keep walking, Fynn warning me when there's a curb, still holding my hands. I keep walking until I feel a fence dig into my back and I suddenly stop.

"We're heeerrrrrreeeee!" Fynn says happily, dropping my hands and grinning excitedly. I turn round and we're at a park, one of those squashed in between council estates, with run down climbing frames and creaky old swings.

Fynn ignores the gate and hops over the fence, running to the swings and falling onto one, kicking his legs like a child. I smile at him, and pull open the little gate, the creaking echoing. I step in and it clangs behind me. Fynn holds his arms out to me and I quicken my pace to him.

Fynn giggles just like those little kids we used to live next to when I go behind him and push him on the swing. He glances back at me and smiles widely. I can't help smiling back when he tilts his head right back and looks at me upside down, still giggling madly.

When the swing reaches it's highest, almost horizontal, Fynn looks back and smirks, as if he knows something I don't. My eyebrows furrow as I push him again and when it reaches its highest again Fynn throws himself forward. I swear loudly as Fynn jumps from the swing, limbs flailing, and rolls onto the tarmac.

"What the fuck Fynn?" I yell, falling next to him. He looks up and still smiles, until he sees the worry in my eyes and his face falls a little. He brings a hand to the side of my face and I rub my cheek against it.

"I'm okay look, it was only for fun, I wouldn't get hurt," He says softly, shifting so he's kneeling in front of me. I bite my lip uncertainly and my hands find his hips again.

"Okay, just be careful, what if you were hurt? Fuck, I was," I laugh a little, "I was scared Fynny," He moves closer and suddenly I'm not scared anymore. He leans forward so his forehead touches mine, and a smile finds my lips again. So do Fynn's lips. I kiss him back, finding my nails digging into his hips again. I glance up through my hair, Fynn now kissing his way from the corner of my mouth down my neck. I gasp a little at his lips, and find the street is empty. I twist so I'm sitting cross legged, and Fynn moves again, getting as close as he can, sitting in my lap. My hands are frozen on his hips, fingers still digging in.

When we pull back for air we're both gasping, still smiling. Fynn keeps his arms wrapped around my neck, resting his head on my shoulder. We sit like that for a while, until I guess something catches Fynn's attention and he gets up, running over to the climbing frame, just a little out of view.

I take a deep breath and stand, straightening my shirt and wandering over to the climbing frame. I turn the corner and smile when I see Fynn desperately clinging to the monkey bars. I smile and come up behind him, but I don't vouch for his flailing legs. One of them catches me in the stomach and I let out an Oomph, completely winding, and bend double. Fynn drops down from the bars and bends next to me.

"Shit sorry Jay!" He brushes the hair from my eyes as I clutch my stomach, "Sorry,"

He kneels down in front of me and I stare at him through my hair. He runs his hands through my hair, watching the light glance off it. I lean forward and capture his lips with mine. There's more force to the kiss now, as if we're getting desperate, and his hands drag down my chest. I let out a low growl and Fynn smiles, as I push us against the climbing frame, pulling Fynn so he's straddling me. I run my hands down his legs, clothed in those mega tight grey jeans that had driven me so crazy yesterday, and pull him even closer.

I can see the love bites already formed across his pale neck, and lean down a little, pushing my lips against his collarbone. He gasps and his hands immediately tangle in my hair, tugging at it sharply. I growl again and graze my teeth across Fynn's neck, just under his ear. He gasps louder, with another tug to my hair and I smirk. Fynn leans his head on my shoulder and I realise he's out of breath, smiling even more.

He takes my hand again, smiling, and pulls us both onto the climbing frame, so we're sat on the slide. He sits in my lap and pushes us both down the slide. I shriek happily and wrap my arms round him, smiling. I run back up the steps to the top again and this time throw myself down the slide head first like Superman, laughing hysterically. Then I take Fynn's hand again, climbing to the top of the slide again, and we sit back to back, me facing the wrong way, linking arms. I shriek again when I'm going down backwards, and we both fall off the end into a giggling heap.

Fynn twists to face me and smiles, "I haven't this much fun for so long," I say, still giggling a little.

"Me neither," He says, resting his forehead against mine. I take a deep breath and kiss him again. My head spins and time doesn't seem to exist, let alone matter, and when we pull apart we're gasping.

Fynn shifts so he's still sitting in my lap but he's facing the other way, and I wrap my arms round his stomach, "See that green box there?" Fynn says a little breathless, lifting a slightly shaking hand to point at the green box thing against the fence, "I can never get up there," He whispers sadly.

"Well," I say, standing us both up, still keeping my arms round his stomach, "We can fix that,"

Fynn turns round, "I was hoping you would say that," He smiles and lets our lips linger millimetres apart, so I almost crash mine to his, until he grabs both my hands and pulls us towards the box.

I smile as I see him hook his arms over the top and desperately scramble as he tries to get up there. He drops back down again and looks at me sadly. I wave a hand at him to move to one side, then take a run up to the box, managing to somehow get up there, after one desperate moment where I almost fell again. I hold my arms out to Fynn, and get him under his arms, pulling him up onto the box, wrapping an arm round his waist as he sits in my lap again.

I tilt my head forward and press kisses down Fynn's neck. I feel him tense in my lap and he tilts his head back, stretching his neck a little so I can push my lips to it frantically. Fynn turns in my lap so he's straddling me again and I feel his hips on mine. That just pushes me over the edge. I slip my hands under his shirt and feel them dig into his ribs a little. I kiss my way back up to his lips, which meet mine gratefully. I'm already breathless but the way Fynn moves his lips over mine takes away the little breath I have left. He lets me slip my tongue between his teeth and moves closer. I have to break away to breath, but re attach my lips to his neck, feeling him gasp and clench fistfuls of my shirt in his fingers.

"Jay," He whispers, breathless, pushing himself closer. I murmur an acknowledgement into his neck and his muscles tense again, pushing my lips back onto his neck with a hand in my hair, "Jay," He breathes again, a little louder this time, and I just push my lips up his neck to his ear. I feel him take a deep breath and suddenly realise his fingers are shaking around my shirt, "Jay, I think I love you. No, in fact, I do love you, no think about it,"

I freeze, feeling my own fingers shake against his neck, "Fynn.." I move back so I stare into his beautiful pools of blue. He's shaking more now, chewing his lip nervously, "I love you too,"

He grins so much it's blinding, and shifts in my lap, his eyes still holding mine. This time I don't kiss him, but by the smirk on his lips I can't tell he doesn't mind. I take his hands and slide us both off the box. I pull him along, out the park, stopping at the gates to kiss him whilst I pull it open.

We walk fast, really fast, running back up the rich estate to my house, and I'm glad when I see there's no car on the drive and Chelsea's gone to pick up the poor unlucky guy she's with this week, since I don't think she would appreciate walking in on me and Fynn a few minutes later when we reach my room, or indeed appreciate hearing us.

Somehow we manage to kiss and walk at the same time, stumbling into my room and against the wall near my bed. Fynn tangles his hands in my hair and I pull him closer, slipping my hands under his shirt, pulling it up with me, so I can pull it over his shoulders and head quick. I push my lips back to his and he kisses me back hard, pushing a hand to the back of my neck, digging his fingers in a little.

He drags his hands down my chest, and I quickly drop my arms from his hips so my hoodie falls from my shoulders in a pool round my feet. I growl a little into the kiss as Fynn digs his nails into my chest a little, dragging them down to the hem of my jeans.

He pushes them under my thin shirt and I raise my hands over my head so he can pull it off, throwing it a little way from us before pushing his hands back on my chest, making me shiver from the cold. I push my lips to his collarbone again, and he jumps a little when my lips touch another love bite. I smirk into his neck, finding my breathings getting a little faster, along with Fynn's.

I push us away from the wall and move so I sit on the edge of the bed. Fynn climbs onto the sheets, head tilted back a little as I frantically kiss his neck. He moves a leg either side of me, kneeling up so I can trace patterns down his neck, down his chest, making him squirm for all the right reasons and lodge his hands further into my hair.

My hands find Fynn's new belt, and desperately pull at it. He shifts closer, so there's barely a millimetre between us, so I can barely get my hands between us and tug at his belt until it falls open. Fynn somehow manages to dislodge his hands from his hair, and pushes me away from his neck, "My turn," He breathes. I smile and Fynn pushes his lips to mine, pushing his tongue between my teeth, making me jump a little then sink into the kiss. His hands drag down my chest again and I arch my back a little at his cold fingers, especially when they reach my pink studded belt.

My hands pull his belt from their loops and I kiss him back hard. My back arches a little more at Fynn's cold fingers, since they've undone my belt, and now slip between my jeans and boxers. They're faltering a little, just shaking slightly, so I take the lead, needing to feel more of Fynn's bare skin on mine. I pull at the button and zipper on those gorgeous grey jeans, pushing them off his hips and to his knees.

Fynn kicks his legs a few times until his jeans fall to the floor. He kneels back up, so I can press my lips to his chest and gasp when he pulls open my jeans. I kneel up too, so he can push them down to my knees. One of my hands drops from Fynn's hips to pull them off and fling them behind us.

We press ourselves together, still kneeling up, our hands frantic across each other's bodies, pulling each other closer, dragging down chests, across limbs, round necks. Our breathing's heavy and Fynn's fingers find the hem of my boxers. He slips his fingertips underneath the elastic and I react on pure instinct, my eyes closed, body as close as possible to his, and drag my hand between us, pushing Fynn's hand further into my boxers. He jumps a little but keeps it there, digging into the skin a little.

I can feel Fynn's chest heaving next to mine, almost hear his heart pound as we lock lips again, "Give or take Fynny?" I murmur into his ear when we pull apart and I'm kissing down his neck again. He stops and gives a little 'huh?'. I look up at him for a second or two, planting little kisses across his jaw line, "You wanna give or receive?" Confusion crosses his beautiful face and I slow my frantic kisses down a little.

Then realisation dawns on Fynn and I stop completely with one last kiss to his jaw before I look up, "Jay.. I'm a- a, well, you know," He blushes a little, chest still heaving. He whispers the next bit so I can barely hear, "A virgin," I actually feel my jaw drop, "Just with guys.."

I go back to kissing his jaw line, up and across his cheeks and nose, and move so our lips are just brushing, "You've managed to stay this long being that hot?" I shake my head a little, "It's inhuman,"

A little chuckle escapes Fynn's lips and the lust in the air drops a little, but just barely, "Just go along with it Fynny," I whisper, brushing my thumb across his cheek and his slightly parted lips.

He smiles and presses a kiss to my lips, almost pulling away until I snake a hand round his neck to keep him there. I slip my hands into his boxers, feeling him shake a little, then press himself against me as I pull his boxers down to his knees. I feel his muscles tense a bit and lift one hand to his cheek. I manage to mutter a 'Shh' into the kiss as Fynn snakes his arms round my neck, using them to lift himself up a little so he can kick off his boxers.

He drags his hands down my chest, digging his nails in a little more now, making me growl. He pulls at my boxers, slowly, until they fall to my knees and I kick them off. I smile and look down at Fynn, seeing his eyes flickering over my body. I lift his chin up with a soft finger, and smile even more at him, "You want to?" I ask softly and he nods, jerking his head towards the wall.

I can feel his hands shaking as they wrap round my stomach from behind, "Just do it Fynny,"

"Won't it hurt?" He whispers, moving just a little closer.

"Fynn just do it, kay? It wont hurt I promise," I whisper, putting my hands over his. I feel him nod behind me and tighten his grip on my middle. He pushes in and I instinctively gasp, tightening my hands round his and he stops.

"Sorry!" He murmurs worriedly and I rub my thumb across the back of his hand.

"Nothing to be sorry for Fynn just keep going," I manage to choke out, wanting to feel Fynn inside me.

His hair brushes my shoulders as he shakes his head, "It hurts you though,"

"Fynn!" I reach behind me and grab his hips, pushing them towards me, pushing him right in. I feel his knees buckle and he yells, his nails digging into my stomach. I keep my hands there until he can hold himself up. I can feel his chest rising and falling, feel his heart beating so much it's going to break. Fynn's breath is tearing at his lungs and I'm sure mine is doing the same.

"See," I gasp, "Now move out a little bit, then in," I take a deep breath and Fynn does like I said, his gasps turning into moans as he builds up a rhythm. I curse under my breath and move my hand to my own erection, but Fynn beats me there, wrapping his thin, still shaking slightly fingers round me.

He makes me swear louder and I'm adamant it's impossible for a virgin to be this good. I dont know how long we go for, but I know that my legs are aching, my fingers are aching and my heads spinning as Fynn rests his head on my shoulder.

He reluctantly pulls out and I instantly feel that ache across my lower back and fall forwards onto the bed, "My god Fynn," I say breathlessly, pulling him next to me and kicking the covers up over us.

"Was it okay?" Fynn asks nervously, tracing patterns down my still heaving chest.

I raise my eyebrows at him and press a kiss to the top of his head, "Are you kidding? It's the best I've ever had,"

Fynn grins and rests his head on my shoulder, letting his eyes flutter shut as his arm snakes across my chest. I don't bother sleeping, I just watch Fynn, watch as he smiles in his sleep, when he shifts a little, and how his breath tickles my chest.

I run a hand through his hair, "I love you Fynn,"

He smiles and I instantly know he's not asleep, "I love you too Jay,"
♠ ♠ ♠
i think this is well cute :)
boysecks :)
CMMTSPLZKTKS :)
xx