I Don't Have Much In Life But Take It - It's Yours.

fourteen.

I can see Fynn's chest rising and falling, the sobs choking in his throat as he tries to stop them. I feel a rush of guilt, of sympathy, of worry. I pull him into me and he falls against my chest. I run a hand through his hair gently, "Sorry," I say quietly and he shuffles a little closer, "I love you,"
I feel Fynn nod against my chest, but nothing else. My heart twists in my chest, making me feel a little sick. I slip my hand into his, his fingers winding round mine loosely. I squeeze our fingers but Fynn doesn't return it, shaking his hair over his eyes a little.

We walk a little faster than usual, Fynn putting a little more distance between us than usual. I feel that twisting in my chest again and I wrack my brains at how I can make it up to Fynn. Something immediately pops into my mind, making me smirk, but I don't think Fynn's up for that, yet, so I try to think of something else.

The silence is almost unbearable on the way back to my house, Fynn just staring at the floor, keeping his fingers half-heartedly entwined with mine. I've finally thought of something, barely letting a smile creep onto my face, when I let us into the house I hope is empty.

Either it is or Chelsea's quiet for once, as I lead Fynn up the stairs. He falls onto the bed when we get to my room, face first into the pillows, then rolling over away from me. I shrug sadly and slip off my shoes, dodging into the corridor, then into the small black room housing my guitar.

I glance back at Fynn just before I close the door and I can see him lying peacefully. I pick up my guitar, slipping the strap over my shoulders and falling into the seat, shifting a little to get comfy. My fingers twist round the frets into soft melodic chords. My voice soon joins in and I realise I really can't write songs.

I look up and Fynn's stood at the doorway again, a little less nervous than last time. I bite my lip nervously and stop singing for a second, starting the words from the beginning.

"Fynny I'm so sorryyyy," I sing, "For being such a priiicckk, will you please forgive mee? Because I love you like whoaaaa," Fynn giggles a little, a laugh that reaches those piercing eyes.

"I forgive you Jay," He says softly, stepping into the room and closing the door behind him. When he turns back to me he's smiling, a mischievous smile that makes the butterflies dance in my stomach.

I stand and quickly shrug off my guitar as Fynn walks towards me. I place it back on it's stand and when I look back Fynn's a few centimetres away from me. I wrap my arms round his hips and his snake around my torso.

"I am sorry though Fynn, I shouldn't have judged him," I murmur in his ear, feeling him shiver against me when my breath hits his neck.

He nods, "I'm sorry too Jay-jay," I smile at the name and pull Fynn closer. I glance up when I hear something, quiet music, like the TV's been left on. I listen closer and realise it's Mothership Enter Shikari. I squeal and grab Fynn's hand, pulling him into the bedroom, realising the TV's been left on. I seize the remote and hammer the Volume Up button, until it's so loud I can barely hear myself think.

I grab Fynn's hands and pull him into the center of the room, dancing about and shaking my hair. He laughs at me a little and I look up sadly through my hair, pulling the puppy dog eyes on him.

"You're forgetting Jay-jay," Fynn says softly, "That I can do those eyes million times better than you," I raise my eyebrows expectantly and his pulls the puppy dog face. I swear I crumble, my hands have to cling to his hips and I take a deep breath before I can concentrate. He smiles at me, and I smile back, leaning my forehead on his.

Suddenly Mothership ends, and there's a quiet, more slow song echoing through the house now. I glance back at the TV and see it's Four Am Forever, by the Lostprophets. Fynn doesn't move from his place in my arms, and gently starts shifting his weight from one foot to the other, making us sway to the music. My lips curve into an almost permanent smile as Fynn leans closer and rests his head on my chest, still swaying. He starts mumbling the words and I realise he has the most melodic voice.

I touch my fingertips to his chin and he looks up, almost making me crumble with those eyes again, "Ily Fynny,"

He smiles and knocks his lips against mine, "I love you too Jay-jay,"
♠ ♠ ♠
cmmts :)
i do love Jayjay :)