Look What Happened

one

Have you ever had a moment in your life that sent everything into shambles?
That happened to Quinn. Quinn went from being one half of the punk power-couple to an absolute outcast, all because of a rumor.

She sat alone in the back of class isolated from everyone. Her head was lying on the desk, her hair swept all over the place. She could hear the murmur of the lesson going on around her, though she tried with all her might to ignore it. Out of nowhere a loud slap reverberated through her desk. Her head shot up and she shot a death glare to her math teacher, Mrs. Wilson, who was standing over her.

"Nice of you to join us Quinn," Mrs. Wilson said in a overly happy tone.

Students stifled laughs in the background.

"Quinn, what is the answer to the question I just asked the class?"

"128," Quinn mumbled.

Mrs. Wilson stared at Quinn in awe. Quinn was a trouble maker and no one thought every highly of her, but she wasn't stupid. Quinn smirked at Mrs. Wilsons faulted attempt to embarrass her in front of the class. In a huff, Mrs. Wilson walked back up to her desk, and Quinn proceeded to put her head back down on her desk.

When the bell rang, Quinn picked up her bag and walked through the halls to the cafeteria, every once in a while being pushed or shoved by one of her peers. She walked outside past the table she use to sit at, and over to a tree near by.

Quinn has having a beautiful lunch until she heard a shrill laugh, which made her cringe. She looked up to see Cassie sitting at what use to be her table; she was laughing and grabbing Tommy's arm. Quinn dropped her gaze and turned back to her lunch. Those use to be her friends, till Cassie came. She had lost everything to Cassie, her boyfriend, her friends, her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit.