Look What Happened

six

Everything at school was quiet, no one knew about Tommy and Quinn's reconciliation yet. Technically, Tommy was still with Cassie, but Quinn hoped that wouldn't last long. Matt grabbed Quinn as she was heading outside for lunch.

"Come on, you're sitting with us today."

Quinn walked closer and closer to the table her, Tommy, and Matt had picked out freshmen year; the table she was exiled from four months ago. For some reason this fact made Quinn nervous. She cautiously sat down across from Matt, one seat form the end of the table. Tommy soon sat down next to her, at the end of the table.

"Hey," he said with a smile.

Just as Quinn was about to open her lunch, someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around to see Cassie standing behind her.

"You're in my seat," Cassie stated in a snotty tone.

"No I'm not," Quinn replied calmly.

Cassie stomped her foot on the ground and placed her hands on her hips, "It's my seat! It's not like it has your name on it!"

Everyone watched Quinn as she stood up from the table.

"Actually it does, have a look," Quinn said moving aside.

Sure enough, Quinn's name was scratched into the top of the table where she had been sitting. Cassie shifted her weight and glared at Quinn then turned to Tommy.

"You're not going to let her sit there after what she did to you, are you?"

Tommy gave Cassie a cold look. "She didn't do anything, you're the one who spread rumors about her, and I was stupid enough to believe them!!!"

The lawn went quiet, the whole student body turned to listen to Tommy.

Cassie looked around at everyone, "She deserved it!" she screamed before stomping off to her car.

Tommy grabbed Quinn's hand as she sat back down beside him. He smiled broadly, "God, you're amazing!"

Quinn kissed Tommy lightly on the lips. "I know," she replied.

The whole table erupted with laugher. Things were going back to the way they had been, and no one could be happier than Quinn.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit.
The ending is short and simple. =)