Status: Please comment and tell me what you think! :)

Born To Be Your Baby

Chapter 6

"I'm going to go change," I said.

Zacky and I had just finished cleaning up the kitchen. I'd told him that he didn't need to help, but he'd insisted.

"Why?"

"I can't just go in this!" I laughed.

I looked down at my clothes; I'd never wear this out. Especially not for a night out with new clients.

"I don't see anything wrong with it," Zacky shrugged. He scratched the back of his head. "I think you look nice."

I looked down hoping he didn't see me blush.

"Thanks," I murmured.

I stood there unsure of what to do next.

"You really want to change don't you?" Zacky laughed.

"Yeah," I smirked.

"Ok fine," he huffed mockingly. "I'll wait here while you go put on something more 'acceptable'," he said using air quotes.

"Just give me 10 minutes," I said walking towards my room.

I walked over to my closet to find something nice to wear. I wanted to look cute, but I also didn't want to look like I was trying too hard...or trying at all. I needed to stop thinking like this! I looked in my closet for a few more moments. Normally I would ask Georgina what I should wear, but I didn't want her to know that I was going out with Zacky. Well..Zacky and the guys. So, I guess technically it's more like a business meeting since the rest of the band will be there. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and sent her a quick text. We had a system that if one of us went out on a date the other would text midway through. If the girl responds, she needs an excuse to leave. If she responded to this particular text, I'd get fashion advice and she'd get a much needed way to escape. The guy didn't have to know my "big crisis" was a fashion crisis. I waited a few moments after sending the text but didn't get a response. She must be having fun...damn. I mean...I'm glad she's having fun, but I really need help right now.

"Storm, are you almost ready?"

Crap. I quickly grabbed a corset top that Georgina had lent me and a pair of skinny jeans. I then slipped on a pair of black cage heels and looked in the mirror. I actually looked pretty decent. Grabbing the red bottle off of my desser, I spritzed on some perfume. My makeup still looked ok, so I walked out of my room. Zacky sat with his back to me as he sat on the couch watching a baseball game. I walked over to the counter and grabbed my purse.

"I'm all set. Are you ready to go?" I asked.

Zacky turned off the TV and stood up, "Yeah, I'm-"

He stopped talking which caused me to look up. His mouth was slightly open as he looked me up and down. I willed myself not to blush, but it was kind of difficult.

"I, um, yeah, let's go."

He stumbled over his words as he turned around and walked towards the door. He opened it for me and waited as I locked up. We walked outside towards my car and hopped in. The ride to the bar was shockingly comfortable. Zacky and I talked, but not about anything too serious. Mostly, we talked about music, movies, and TV shows. He told me more about Avenged Sevenfold and how they were currently working on a new self titled album. He also told me more about the other guys in the band. It seemed like I was definitely going to get along with everyone.

With traffic, it took us about an hour to get to Johnny's, but we finally made it. We walked towards the door, and it was actually pretty crowded when we got inside.

"Oh, they're over there," Zacky said pointing to a booth in the corner.

It took me by surprise when Zacky grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the table.

"Hey, guys," he smiled at them.

They all seemed to notice that Zacky was holding my hand. He followed their gaze and quickly released my hand from his own.

"Um, so, you guys remember Storm," Zacky said looking over at me.

I got various hello's, hey's, and what's up's from the guys.

"Storm, this is Val, Michelle, Lacey, and Leana," he said motioning to each of the girls.

They all smiled at me and said hi. Well, at least they seemed friendly enough.

"Here, come sit over here," Leana said scooching over causing everyone else to move further around the booth.

I sat down next to Leana and Zacky sat next to me.

"I love that top! It's so cute!" Leana said.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"So, Jimmy has been telling me all about your meeting with the guys. I think it's great that you're all going to be working together!"

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it!"

I looked over at Zacky who smiled at me. I looked down before anyone noticed I was a little nervous....too late.

"Aw, they're blushing," Jimmy said in a sing song voice.

He was right. At this point, I was probably blushing like an idiot.

"James Owen Sullivan, shut your mouth!" Leana scolded, smacking him upside the head lightly which just caused everyone to laugh. She was definitely spunky. She squeezed my hand reassuringly as everyone changed the subject.

We spent the rest of the night talking, laughing, drinking, and hanging out. Well, they were drinking. I had to drive Zacky and I back to my house so I just had soda. We finally decided to leave at almost 2 in the morning. I had to work in the morning and Lord knows I was probably going to be late again.

We all walked outside towards our cars, and we all hugged each other goodbye before going our seperate ways. Zacky and I walked back to my car and started heading back to my place.

"So, did you have fun?" Zacky smiled at me. It was a slightly drunk smirk, but it was cute none the less.

"Yeah, I did actually. The guys all seem great, and the girls are total sweethearts."

"See? I told you that you'd like them."

It was silent after that, but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. It was the exact opposite actually. We got back to my apartment and headed upstairs.

"You can just stay here tonight if you want; there's no sense in going home now. Plus, you don't even have a car so either I'd have to drive you, or you'd have to call a cab. I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted. I don't think it's the smartest idea that I drive anymore unless you want me to crash into a tree."

He laughed, "I think I'll stay here."

"I'll go grab you some blankets."

I walked into the hallway towards the closet and grabbed a couple of blankets and also an extra pillow from my room.

"Here you go," I said setting them on the couch.

"Thanks," he said.

Zacky sat down taking off his shoes and making a bed for himself.

"Well, I guess I'll see you in the morning," I said turning to walk back to my room. I only made it a few steps before he spoke again.

"Storm?"

"Yeah?" I turned around and Zacky was much closer to me than I expected.

I froze not sure of what he was going to say. Slowly, he leaned in and pressed a soft kiss against my lips.

"Goodnight," he said quietly and smiled at me.

He walked back to the couch and laid down getting ready to go sleep.

"Goodnight," I mumbled before quickly walking to my room.

I shut the door behind me.

Oh boy....
♠ ♠ ♠
Let's hear some comments!!! :D