Up All Night

shopping

"I didn't just interrupt something, did I?" Harry smirked looking between Zayn and I.

I shifted uncomfortably from where I was standing. Zayn stood up from my bed, "I'm going to get changed, mate." He whispered before exiting my hotel room.

When I heard the door close shut I crossed my arms over my chest starring daggers into Harry's eyes.

"Wot?" He smiled innocently.

"You know what, asshole." I sat on the edge of my bed with a childish sigh, my arms still crossed over my chest.

"Did Zayn just snog my best mate?" Harry narrarated, throwing an arm around my shoulder.

I shrugged his annoying arm off my shoulder and stood up in front of him. "No, you know I'm glad you walked in on us because that was not suppose to happen! He has a girlfriend, Harry!"

"Like I said, Evelyn," he stood up and stopped me from pacing the room in front of him. "It's nothing serious.. I think?"

I rolled my eyes at my best friend's lack of sympathy for me. "Whatever, let's just go back to Liam's room and we're going to pretend nothing happened, okay?"

Harry nodded in agreement before following me back into Liam's room. When we got back Zayn was already asleep on the couch where as Liam was flipping through the channels, sitting on the floor by the bed. I quietly let out a sigh, disappointed Zayn had already fallen asleep. I took a seat next to Liam on the floor, letting my head fall to his shoulder as I blankly stared at the screen in front of me.

******


It was our second day in Toronto, Canada and three days since Zayn had said a word, or even looked at me. Today is an off day so the boys and I decided to hangout by the pool after doing some sight seeing around the city.

I slipped into my floral bikini and threw on some denim shorts and a white v-neck t-shirt before putting on my sandals. I applied a coat of Covergirl lip gloss before throwing it into my beige purse and heading downstairs to the lobby where I'd meet the rest of the boys.

"Where are the others?" I asked when I only saw Zayn and Louis waiting by the elevator.

"The three of them went to play a round of golf; said they'd meet us in the pool in a couple of hours." Louis replied.

I quickly glanced at Zayn who was texting on his phone, to whom I can only assume was his girlfriend. He finished up what he was typing and locked his phone before shoving it back into his front pant pocket. "Shall we?" He looked at me before sending me a small smile.

After having done quite a handful of shopping at local boutiques, I found myself left alone with Zayn as Louis ventured off to a different part of the store to answer a phone call from his girlfriend.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Zayn asked, lightly grabbing my arm.

"Yeah, sure." I replied, putting the necklace I held in my hand back on the shelf.

"Listen," he started. "About the other night, I don't know what came over me. I guess, I just got carried away.."

I nodded my head taking in everything he was saying to me. "Yeah, no don't worry about it. I know you've got a girlfriend and all." I chuckled lightly, avoiding eye contact so he wouldn't know how nervous and not alright I was.

"Yeah, I do," he looked down at his shoes. "Evelyn, I--"

"Liam says we should head to the pool now." Louis interrupted Zayn.

"Okay." I answered, being the first to leave the boutique to head back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Erin