Status: I'll update as much as I can! =)

Night Light.

.010

I gulped as he stared at me, his eyes had turned black and he looked as if maybe he would turn into the hulk. The four other men looked between us as Christian shook his hand. But when he had stopped moving it, it healed. I've heard of vampires healing quickly but holy fuck that was fast!

I tried not to laugh but I was uncomfortable, "I do not think this is funny in the slightest." Christian spoke, pissed off. My eyes flickered to Regan who was sitting at the table staring at the men in wonderment. Though I could see the slight worry in his blue eyes as he watched on, nibbling on his PB&J.

"I'm sorry, but I have no idea what just happened..." I told him, Christian glared at me.

"We'll talk later, amore mia. For now I would like you to get to know my brothers." I nodded my head, feeling relief flood my body at the digression. I watched the men as they took in my apartment, almost in disbelief.

"How do you live in something so small?" The tall one asked me, I looked at him like he was an idiot. However I did see where he lived and I could see how he might not be used to a normal citizens home.

"This is how an average twenty-one year old lives...." I said a little snippy, Christian shot me a look as if to say 'Watch your mouth.' They shouldn't ask such stupid questions then. I knew he had heard me because he glared at me once more.

"I meant no offense." The one named Andy said his hands raised in defense. I shrugged my shoulders in response, I did sort of take offense to it I felt like he was judging my home, he's probably one hundred years old and over, he's had time to make money I other hand have not. Being my actual age, this is all I can afford. It wasn't that bad compared to what other's live in.

"So what do you all do for fun?" I asked going to tend to my brother's empty dishes. They all made their selves comfortable around my small kitchen table. Christian sat by my brother and spoke softly to him, making my brother chuckle. I smiled softly my attention returning back to the other men, Ashley I think is the one that spoke.

"We live mostly inside our home, we find a lot of our enrtainment through music." That sparked my interest, a little bit and it sparked more questions.

"What kind of music do you like?" I asked them searching through the cabinets for my brother's cookie.

"I'll answer that one!" The one named Jeremy I think chimed in. "We enjoy a lot of hair metal like the Crue and Poison but we like Misfits too." I sort of frowned at their choice in music, don't get me wrong hair metal is goodevery now and again but it definitely was not my favorite type of Rock music.

"You seem disgusted with me." The man chuckled and I knew my face had given me away. I pulled the oreos out of the cabinet and poured a glass of milk for my brother and set it in front of him.

"It's nothing personal, I like Glam Rock but not all the time." I amended, as Christian and I shared a glance. I smiled shortly after but stood against my breakfast bar as the man asked me a question in return.

"Well what do you enjoy then?"

"Music wise?" I asked puzzled by the question. Jeremy nodded and rested his head on top of his interlaced fingers, curiously.

"I like Tool, Pearl Jam, Bush, Rage Against The Machine, Nirvana, SoundGarden, Stone Temple Pilots, Weezer, Blink-182 and as for modern Motionless In White, Asking Alexandria , Falling In Reverse and Blood on the Dance Floor." I ticked the bands off on my fingers, as I thought about the bands I may have missed.

"Ah so you like 90's rock?" Jeremy asked with a smile.

"I'm a 90's baby what can I say?" I shrugged my shoulders and pursed my lips, receiving a chuckle from the men.

"I admit I'm a little surprised, I thought you'd say Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber or something along those lines..." The tall one now known as Andy told me, in the same stance Jeremy.

"Ew!!" Reggie said, making a face. "Kenny, He swore!" The men looked at me puzzled.

"Those are swear words in my home, we don't mention artists like that in my house." I said trying to hide the smile that was forming on my lips, as Andy tried to figure out what he had said to upset my little brother. But then he laughed when realized I was kidding.

"But no our Mom likes pop, thankfully I inherited my father's taste in my music." I smiled at my brother as he drank a little of the milk.

"Do you want one CC?" Regan asked, holding his last cookie out for him.

"No thanks little one, but it was kind of you to ask." Christian replied ruffling Regan's hair making him laugh, as he then offered the cookie to the four other men modestly, they all answered the same. My brother mimicked me by shrugging his shoulders and popped the last oreo into his mouth.

"All done?" I asked him, he nodded.

"Finish your milk bud." I told him softly, he nodded and drank the rest of the white dairy product and handed me the glass when he was finished.

After that we all made small talk about movies, TV which I had learned they don't really watch and their band. That had fascinated me but I had to put my brother to sleep before he fell over onto Christian. "Excuse me boys, I have to put this one to bed." I said lifting my brother out of his seat and placed him on my hip.

"I'm not sleepy, Kennedy." He said through a yawn. He rested his head on my shoulder, getting lost in my hair.

"Uh-huh, say goodnight sweetness." I told him, he waved goodbye and I took off towards his room tucking in my brother making sure his windows were locked and he was safe. I kissed him goodnight nd headed back into the living room, whne I noticed the other men were gone and only Christian was left at the table.

"Where'd they go?" I asked him, looking around the room for the men who had mysteriously disappeared.

Christian lifted a book off my coffee table before turning to me, "They left to give us some privacy..." He said simply, turning the book over.

"Oh."

"I would like to know where the item in your pocket came from, Kennedy..."Christian said the glare from earlier returning to his chocolate brown eyes as he crossd his arms over his chest.

I kicked the ground, if I told him he would most likely get mad at me, but if I did would he get upset with me for second guessing him? He would get pissed that it was painful liquid to his touch. I could tell he was getting impatient by the way his fist clenched. I suddenly found myself against the wall, his strong body pinning me against the white plaster.

"There is one thing you don't seem to understand..." He said into my neck, breathing in deeply.

I felt overwhelmed by his sudden attack, I didn't feel safe. I felt threatened by him and every instinct in my mind was telling me to get away and escape, but my heart was trying to tell me to relax and calm down and be rational.

"Uh...what's that?" I asked him as I swallowed a lump back in my throat. Christian's hands didn't move from above my head, but his mouth did. His lips ran kisses along my collar bone and back up to my neck. My body was responding to his touch as he continued to move his hands to my hips. I tilted my neck to give him more access.

My hands tangled into his hair as he spoke, "That I always get what I want." He whispered into my ear, as his skilled thumbs traced invisible patterns over my mark, it made me weak in the knees. I leaned against him as I seemed to lose my footing. I moaned quietly when he nibbled on my ear lobe a little harshly. I would do anything he asked me to, but I got the funny feeling he would do the same for me.

He was a cocky bastard when it came to me, it was something I could fix though. Christian lifted me and carried me into my bedroom gently laying me on the bed, quickly and quietly shutting my bedroom door. I'm certain as to not disturb Regan as he slept. "Would you mind if I were to try something?"

I shook my head as he climbed onto the bed hovering over me, his cold hands crept up under my shirt. I sighed softly, if someone were to say that I was going to be with a vampire, I would have laughed in their face but now I was becoming a little more sure about accepting Christian for what he was.

I watched Christian's teeth release themselves when I ran my hands up his nearly bare chest, he groaned almost like a jungle cat. It was extremely attractive, I could get used to those things, but when I felt them on my stomach I tensed he wasn't going to bite me was?

"I just want to feel you, amore mia." Christian murmured against my flat stomach as he pushed my bluse further up my stomach, his luscious lips weren't far behind his graceful hands, he followed his hands with kisses up my midsection to the center of my neck, and then finally my lips.

I kissed him back eagerly, sucking at his bottom lip vigorously. He let out a groan as he popped the buttons open on my shirt, I should have been bothered by it. But I wasn't I was extremely turned on, however I had reailized I was now half naked in front of him, I could feel the heat flood my cheeks as he looked me over.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, Kennedy. You're gorgeous." He whispered against my lips, placing a tender kiss upon them. I smiled softly tangling my hands in his hair, his teeth skimmed their way down my stomach. Christian stopped when he reachd the waistband of my jeans.

I knew he was contemplating my reaction, so I took his hands and placed them on the button of the denim. He unsnapped the fabric and I helped him shimmy the pants down my legs, I hadn't felt so self-concious anymore after his compliment. Christian placed gentle kisses on my pelvis, as his fingers found my core.

Slowly slipping inside of me, I groaned at his touch. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before it was sensational. I grasped his soft hair in my hands as he added a second finger, it didn't take him long to find the bundle of nerves that made my body sing. I gasped when he placed a gentle kiss on the inside of my thigh. His fingers never losing his rythm.

My hips thrusted upwards to meet his skilled fingers, his teeth playfully nipped and bit along my pelvic bone. I could feel the familiar feeling of fire building in my stomach as Christian's finger sped up, I tugged on his hair hard. The irresistable hiss that came out of his mouth made me want him more.

But that was when he bit down on the inside of my thigh, the pleasure sent me over the edge. I came around his fingers as he sucked on my thigh. I breathed heavily as I came down off of my high, Christian drank slowly making the pleasure torture from his lethargic drinking, he was going to lick the wounds but then stopped. "You know I rather enjoy the thought of my mark being so close to you."

I smiled, I was extremely tired after what had happened. Christian had picked up on it as well and covered me up with my comforter. "Will you stay with me?" I asked him softly, when he was going to leave the bed.

He nodded and returned to his spot, I turned over and laid my head on his chest. My arm resting around his waist, as he held me protectively placing a kiss on my hair, no doubt sending me to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating dears!please forgive me? =( For those who guessed Michael Vampire, you're right! XD You guys are too good!

A Big hug and Thank You to:
LoserWithDreams
heroine .
Just.A.Cupcake.Lover
Forevergoth
Starbabyekj
Eddiesheep
steph goes rawr.
Michelle_Creature
corpsebride2009
SilentScreaming


Allow me to say holy shit! I wasn't expecting that many comments!!! So thank you very much to each and every one of you fro taking the time to give me your thoughts! =) I do take suggestions and ideas into consideration. Just throwing that our there homies!!!