Status: I'll update as much as I can! =)

Night Light.

.003

***(Unknown P.O.V)***

"She's interesting looking, CC." Ashley said as we looked at the girl who laid on our old couch, her blood smelled intoxicating a mix between the sweetest candy and the sweetest Bourbon. I had the urge to drain her dry, but also protect her from harm. Because that makes sense, eating her but wanting to save her? Huh I shook my head at the contradicting thoughts in my head as I began to really look at her.

"Yes, she is." I responded, She had sunkissed cheeks and two very plump lips. I ran my tongue over my mouth, as my eyes made their way lower. Her long raven colored hair covered her very full breasts, I smirked. I had no idea why I wanted to possess this girl so much more than any other human I had seen before. Maybe it was because she wasn't overly beautiful, or maybe it was because of her scent. I didn't know, all I was interested in was learning more about her.

She was so bewitching, "I wonder how She'll react to being kidnapped..." Ashley spoke curiously as his eyes roamed over her body.

I had to keep my teeth from descending, I didn't like how his voice had a hint of longing in it. No one is to touch her, I've told everyone that already. None of them are to be harmed, especially the child. My mind began to wonder again to the sleeping child that laid close to her bosom, she and the child had certain similarities. Was he her son? I wanted to growl at the thought of someone getting to her first. Why do I care so much?

"I just want to know more about her." I responded to his tone, amusement.

"You've been following her around since you saw her the other night." He reminded me, I just nodded at the piece of information. I was curious about her since I saw her outside the university. Her small stature was what had caught my attention first.Alright it was her scent but still it was a close second. The way she had walked through the crowd without having to look up to find her way was extremely fascinating to me.

"Then isn't about time we met?" I asked him in return.

"I suppose but did you have to take her whole family too?" Ashley teased playfully elbowing my side.

"You were watching as well Ash, the boy means something to her." I told him through clenched teeth, Where did the sudden rush of jealousy come from? Ashley just shrugged his shoulders, ignoring my tone or perhaps not even noticing it in the first place. "It seemed like a perfect oppurtunity."

"True, but the child?" He asked me, pointing with his thumb to the blond boy.

"I wasn't going to leave a toddler out on the street..." I said scratching my forehead beneath my bandanna. The emotions this human evokes in me, is confusing and it sort of made me angry.

" Point taken, I do wonder though what they both are to her..." Ashley said as he no doubt examined the similarities in the young boy to the young woman on the couch. Then the older boy on the other couch, I knew the young man and the woman were not related. I could feel it in my bones.

"As do I." I returned quietly, These emotions were driving me crazy I needed to speak to Andy about this. I needed his thoughts on what possibly could be wrong with me. "Let's go speak to Andy."

***

***(Kennedy's P.O.V)***

Ugh, my head hurt so bad. What happened? I asked myself as the memories came pouring back. I immediately opened my eyes and checked for my little brother, I sighed in releif once I realized that he was sleeping on my stomach, curled into my chest. Now that I know that he's safe, I need to find Brandon.

I searched around the surprisingly elegant room until my eyes landed on my sleeping friend. He looked okay, no bruises or anything on his face I checked around the room, it was seemingly quiet and empty. I secured Regan's arms around my neck and quietly crept over to the couch. I began shaking him lightly.

"Brandon wake-up!" I whispered harshly, he stirred and then sat up quickly, observing his surroundings.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" He asked me quietly. I nodded at him.

"I don't know but I really don't want to stay and find out." I said quietly nodding to the front door that was left unguarded, for kidnappers they are surprisingly dumb. Brandon nodded and slowly got up from the couch, we looked over our shoulde at least twice as we silently made our way to the door.

I unlocked it but someone's hand was on mine as I went to turn the knob, I wanted to scream but didn't want Regan to wake up, So I stood as still as I possibly could. I turned and the man that had greeted me now had his hand on top of mine. It felt like an electric charge when our skin made contact. It made me nervous.

I also noted his hands were freezing, and then I noticed Brandon was being restrained by a very tall man with eyes as blue as mine, "You do not want to do that." The man spoke his voice was on the lighter side, but masculine nonetheless. As I continued to look at him I found him seriously attractive, Now that I think of it he's the exact type of a guy I would go for. If I wasn't being held against my will and if he didn't give me the creeps. But then again why did I have butterflies in my stomach when his eyes met mine? Probably because I was nervous that they were going to kill us. With that thought, I felt a sort of boldness over take me.

"And why is that?" I asked him, he smirked as if my tone was funny.

"Trust me." The man replied.

"Trust you? Psh, my mama taught me not to trust kidnappers." I snorted at him as Regan began to stir on my shoulder, shit. I didn't want these weirdos to notice my brother, we needed to get out and soon.

The man chuckled an interesting laugh that made me look at him like he was an idiot. Great our kidnappers are mad and living in an old abandoned home. Which as I continued to look around wasn't all that abandoned, the room other than being dreadfully dark and depressing. It was clean, the furniture was a deep burgundy color and the floors were a black wood.

There wasn't a TV, but there was a radio. What do they do for fun?

"You have quite the mouth on you." The man commented, a slight twinkle to his eye.

"Thanks, but if you don't mind releasing my boyfriend and myself so we can go that would be great." I don't know why I said Branflake was my boyfriend, maybe it was because I felt that if I said it It would make us all safer, but the smoldering look in the eyes of the man in front me told me, I just made it worse.

Brandon's face revealed nothing, his eyes told me that he would play along to get us out of here. The man's eyes flickered towards the tall guy's they seemed to have a conversation that we couldn't understand. The man then looked back to me. "If you try to leave there will be consequences."

The tall man than released my best-friend only to place him on the couch, The man with the chocolate brown eyes locked the door once more before turning on his heel to exit the room. I listened to their foot steps pad down the hallway.

I mouthed a "Come on." to my friend he stood immediately and stood behind me as we looked over our shoulders again, I undid the lock and pushed the door open and grabbed Brandon's hand . We then booked it, I held my brother close as we ran down the front of the property. Once we were away from the gate, I felt relief flood through my body.

Something was telling me that those two aren't normal, and I want nothing to do with them ever again. "Kenny are we okay?"

"Of course buddy, We would never let anything happen to you." I said placing a kiss on his fore head. Once he was strapped into the car seat I jumped in the front seat, and pulled away.

"We should call the police." Brandon said once we were safely en route to go home.

"We are safe what are they gonna do? You think they would actually be in the same place anyway?" I asked him, like he was an idiot. Seriously how dumb can you be to stay in the same place after your hostages escape?

"It would help me sleep at night, speaking of sleeping do you think I can stay with you?" I chuckled, and nodded.

"I am staying at my Mom's though so you'll have to too." I told him and he nodded.

"That's A-Okay with me." He said cthrough a yawn as I pulled into my mom's drive way, Brandon made quick work of unbuckling my brother as I searched for the house key in the dark. I wasn't surprised my mother wasn't home yet so I was left with the task of getting Regan ready for bed.

"Make yourself comfortable, I have to get this one ready for bed." I told him scooping up the tired Batman, and carrying him up the stairs to the bathroom with the bath tub. I turned the water on and instructed him to remove his costume.

"I'll be back with clean jammies, you better be in that tub Regan." I told him sternly, with the look. He nodded his head his blond hair falling out from under his mask.

"Yes, Kenny." Regan said saluting me with his fingers. I chuckled as I closed the door behind me, I headed towards the linen closet first grabbing a couple clean towels before, going into his room to grab Pajamas.

I turned on the light and almost screamed but his hand was over my mouth before I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
And enter CC! So what do we think so far? I love to hear feedback! =)

A big hug and Thank you to:
LoserWithDreams