Status: I'll update as much as I can! =)

Night Light.

.004

"Do not scream, it will only make things worse." His sultry voice said into my ear. It sent shivers down my spine, I wasn't sure if it was in a good way I honestly didn't want to know. I nodded my head and he removed his hand from my mouth.

"What do you want?" I asked him quietly, scared for my family's well being. He smiled his teeth were a perfect white, it was almost sickening. I had so many questions, how did he know where I lived? Had he followed us? The nameless man, took my hands and moved me away from the door to Regan's twin bed. He then took the postion in front of the bed so I could not leave.

"You." The one word was enough to worry me and also confuse me. I wasn't anything special, what does he want with me? I never stumbled upon anything I shouldn't have, like in all the Hollywood thrillers. I played with the race car blaket as I tried to control my heavy breathing, I was scared but I'd be damned If I let him know it. "But just your name would suffice for now..." He said after a moment, a smile still fresh on his lips.

I stayed quiet shouldn't a stalker know the stalkee's name? Isn't that how they begin finding all their information? I wasn't going to give away anything that could possibly protect me from this oddly attractive psycho. No psycho is attractive unless their being paid to act psycho! I scolded myself.

"You don't know it? What kind of stalker does that make you?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant. But I came off haughty, and I could tell I had insulted him. His eyes narrowed and the smile dropped from his face.

"I am certainly no stalker and I take offense to your comment." He snapped at me, crossing his arms revealing an arms length of tattoos. It sparked an interest in me, but not enough to keep my mouth shut.

"You're the one who kidnapped me, I don't know what you expect me to think. You also showed up here, without me giving you any directions at all..." I said shrugging my shoulders, As quick as a blink he had me on my back on my little brother's bed. I could feel my fear spike to new heights, but I also felt something else stir to life at our close proximity. Something in my Nether region. What is wrong with me?

I had no other choice but to look into his eyes, they were so dark I couldn't see his pupils. He had large hands I observed, and a very firm grip. I was to petrified to even try to squirm out of his hold.

"Your sharp tongue is going to get you into some serious trouble, especially if you speak to the wrong vam--Person." He said quickly, correcting whatever he was going to say. His hands began to slowly roam down my arms as we stared into each other's eyes, His cold hands felt good against my warm skin.

But when they found their way under my pinstriped vest I began to protest. "I normally don't let men fondle me if I don't know their name...and if they threatened my family's security." I said pushing his hands away, snapping out of the trance his eyes seem to put me in. My body responded to his hands, it was like I had no control. Or as if you liked it. My subsconcious responded to my thinking.

The man's eyes softened as he quickly removed himself from laying on top of me, "My apologies, that really was quite rude of me."

What is wrong with this picture? I pretty much just let a stalker slide into second base, without 1) Getting past first and 2) Not even knowing his name. The man silently paced back and forth across my little brother's play area, for some reason I don't know why I spoke.

"My name is Kennedy." His head snapped towards me at the sound of my voice, his expression read shock. I need to look up the symptoms of Stockholm Syndrome. That is if he leaves, I should not be giving up personal information to a man who knocked me and my best-friend out.

"What?"

"My name is Kennedy as in the president." I told him, he stopped his pacing and the smile returned.

"That's a different name, it suits you." He said as if he were satisfied with the information I just gave him.

"I'm so glad I have your approval I can now continue to live." I said sarcastically, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Well Kennedy you are really starting to push my buttons." He replied his back against the door, arms crossed over his chest an angry expression on his face.

"You were the one who kidnapped me, Nameless person." I said with a wave my hand, his eyes narrowed.

"It's Christian or CC. Thank you very much." Hmm, so he has a name. A handsome one too, For a handsome dude! my subconcious once seemed to scream at me. I wanted to run my hands through his black hair, What am I thinking? The man is crazy.

"What does CC stand for?" I asked him, he grinned a very mischevious smile as if he had an idea.

"I'll make you deal, for every question I answer you have to answer one of mine..." I can't believe I was about to make a deal with a psycho. Though I figured I wouldn't ever see him again after tonight so I would be okay. If I played along it would speed up his departure. Even though you don't want him to leave. I groaned inwardly at myself, I really needed to stop talking to myself. But then I remembered I had left Regan alone, I had to make sure he was okay. And of course Brandon was down stairs.

"Tempting , but I have something to do..." I trailed, actually a little disappointed that I couldn't play this game with the guy now known as Christian. I saw anger flare up in his eyes. Uh-oh the last time I provoked him he pounced on me like a panther.

"Which is?"

"None of your concern." I said trying to keep his attention off any other person in the house, though he must've known if he hadn't wanted me to scream right? Christian uncrossed his arms and came towards me, grabbing my hips a little roughly. Hello stranger! My body seemed to jump at how close he was to me, But I was a little angry that he felt he had the right to touch me. I hadn't granted him permission once!

"Excuse you." I said trying wriggle out of his grasp, but his arms were as tight as a vice grip. I was going nowhere until he decided I could, fuck my life. He grabbed my chin and held it in place, so I would do nothing but stare into his eyes. Well I was glaring but you get the point.

"This is my one and only warning, I do not share well with others." He said seriously and solemnly, Damn he wasn't kidding not one bit. Why did my stomach flip at those words? And why was he so possessive? I felt like this was a scene right out of a Hollywood film.

"I can tell." I grumbled, rubbing my jaw. From where he had held it.

"Heed my warning, I have a very bad temper you don't want to see what happens..." I chuckled a little bit.

"I'm sure I can just call in the other Avengers to tame to you Banner." Christian gripped my hips tightly once more, before slamming his lips onto mine. As he kissed me, I found myself unable to fight him off. I felt like something from his body was flowing into mine like a cord almost. This kiss was nothing like I had experienced before and it frightened me. The possession in his kiss scared me, it was like he had known me my entire life and we had just been reunited.

But we couldn't have I hadn't seen him before in my life. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip, instinctively I parted them so he could further explore my mouth, this was wrong! My rational side kept screaming at me. He isn't safe! But I was too consumed with the pleasure that was his mouth to care about the nagging voice.

Too soon he broke the kiss. But to lean his forehead on mine, "What was that?" I asked him.

"My way of silencing you." Christian replied, with his hyena laugh once he saw my face contort into one of annoyance.

"I really need to take care of that something." I told him, it was his turn for his face to turn sour.

"Tell me what it is and I'll let you go..." He said his grip had slackened on me.

I took that as an oppurtunity to get out of his grip, I backed away from him. I needed my space things were happening way too fast. "I have a child to take care of." I responded as I tried to get around him, he grabbed me by the waist.

"Is he yours?" He asked unsure, I looked at him like he was an idiot.

"No he's my baby brother." I said a little angrily, I was so not one of those girls who gets pregnant at fourteen.

The smile on his face could light up the world and set me on fire, he was admittingly sexy. Serious case of Stockholm Syndrome, this is dangerously wrong. "Oh, that's a relief." He mumbled.

I ignored his comment and remembered the deal he had made earlier. "I answered your question, now you answer mine."

Christian sighed after looking out the window, It was a mournful sigh. "One question because I really need to go."

I was disappointed at his words, but realized I would be safe for the rest of the night and then I could figure out what to do about this whole situation tomorrow. "What does CC stand for?"

He chuckled at me for a reason I didn't know. "Christian Coma."

Coma? That was his last name? It sounds so werid. But then again this was a very weird situation, I shook my head it was odd. "That's your real last name?" I asked him.

"That's a question." He said as if I was child that had over stepped there boundaries.

"Yes it is, If I do recall I answered two of yours." I replied, I watched him his expression giving away what he was thinking.

"No." I waited for him to tell me, but realized that he wasn't going to tell me.

"It'll give you something to wonder about." He replied kissing my forehead, lovingly. It made me want to squirm but jump up and down out of excitement. "Until we meet again, Kennedy." Christian said as he exited my window, I ran to the white square. But I couldn't see him, It was a little unsettling I searched the dark street for a good five minutes for anything that he could have left behind but found nothing not even a foot print. But I had convinced myself he was a fast runner.

I closed the window and locked it, What the hell just happened to me?

I shook my head and continued my unfinished task, selecting a pair of dinosaur jammies for Reg. I shut his door and made my way back to the bathroom, knocking first of course.

"What took you so long Kenny?" The blond boy asked me, his face held a look of sadness. "I thought you forgot about me."

I immediately ran a hand through his wet hair. "Oh honey, no. I would never forget about you. I just got distracted cleaning your messy room." It was times like these I really disliked my mother. My brother had the lowest self-esteem and his school was constantly calling me, because he would have melt-downs in class, and my mom wouldn't answer her fucking phone.

"Promise?" He asked me holding his pinky out.

"I promise." I took his pinky and squeezed it with mine.

"I love you, sissy." He said as I ran the cup over his soapy hair.

"I love you too, Reg."

After I finished his bath and got him dressed, I carried him to his room and unmade his bed. But something on his pillow caught my eye, I picked it up. It was my fake vampire teeth, there was a small note attached to one of the fangs.

Until we meet again,
Sincerely yours,
CC


Oh boy, what I have gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
He's very touchy feely in this story, Ha!

A big hug and Thank you to:
LoserWithDreams- It's unknown because Kennedy didn't know his name yet! And I also wanted to add a little suspense to it! XD